CARTOON NETWORK DID THA_T

Other urls found in this thread:

tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?fromTimeInMillis=1501646400000&stnNum=12131&channel=&sgt=grid&aid=zap2it
tv.twcc.com/listings/cartoon-network#31-Jul-2017
youtube.com/watch?v=oObuOtNpFGM
tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?sgt=list&fromTimeInMillis=1501473600000&stnNum=12131&aid=zap2it
youtu.be/RxsJi6Wtcjs
youtu.be/_MobpAIyW8Y
youtu.be/Xc-pElxFEpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

EIGHTY ONE PERCENT!!!!!!!!

FUCK!

No wonder why DC is getting good books.

TTG NBTS part 1 appears 14 goddamn times in this airtime.

NO!!!! I WANT MY FAVORITE SHOW TEEN TITANS GO! TO HAVE EVERY SLOT THIS WEEK INCLUDING ADULT SWIM!!!!!! WAHHH!!!!!!

Is this a new record?

That's fucking awesome

When will cable providers threaten to drop CN?

whats really funny is that literally arent even enough individual episodes to fill up this airtime..there are literally from just a rough estimate 50 slots of 11 minute episodes that HAVE to be shown more than once in this week NOT counting Island Adventures AND Night Begins to Shine.

Fuck this cartoon.

I'm beginning to believe that this is willing network suicide.
>B-but kids like
No. Kids may like Teen Titans Go but if they could get fucking worn out on The Iron Giant marathons they're going to get worn out on this. There is no fucking way this is healthy for the network, Nick never even got this bad with fucking Spongebob at its peak, and TTG isn't anywhere close to as popular as Spongebob was at its peak.

>only TWO cartoons airing in an entire week
What

Holy fuck

No hope for that any time soon, my siblings all go into a trance state when TTG comes on, they claim it's their favorite show but they never laugh or react to anything like they do with other shows

If my siblings are the norm the schedules are just going to get worse and worse

I thought it was shooped, but I just checked my cable guide and the only things airing today are Gumball and TTG

>14 hours of nothing but TTG
Come on, this is obviously fake. You have to try harder than that to ruse us.

and really OK KO is only airingcause its it's fucking primiere.....and it IS STILL enuglfed by fucking TTG.

amd people WONDER why I hate it so much. Its...I mean for fucks sake as someone who enjoys Steven Universe and considers it personally my favorite CN show right now (INB4 posts calling me an autist faggotlord) I would NEVER want it to get THIS level of airtime.

Hell I wouldnt enjoy this even if it EEnE.

autist faggotlord

this schedule is more proof we need to murder every child in their target demographic. just wipe the country clean and TTG will be without its source of viewers for a good 2 to 3 years hopefully.

T E E N
T I T A N S
S U M M E R T I M E
G O

TTG doesn't get better ratings than other shows on premier nights anymore, and CN as a whole has had a ratings collapse ever since they started spamming it a few years back. Their top-rated shows on premier night get ratings that would have been cancellation territory just a few years back. I can't speak for reruns because those numbers are a lot harder to find, but that's a pretty strong indication that people aren't that interested in the show anymore, and that the network's doing something wrong.

Also that's anecdotal evidence, your siblings aren't really a good indication of what children are watching at large.

I see what you do user.

Why is American CN so shitty?

I'm Canadian and we have Uncle Grandpa? PPG, Regular, We Bare Bears, Gumball, TTG, SU, Clarence, AT, Ben 10, Might Magic words and some shit CN shows I don't recognize all airing TODAY. TTG only plays 4 episodes in one day.

Where is your variety? KEK

Regular show** and mighty magiswords

God damn autocorrect

I always thought the gradual lowering of viewership was due to internet usage and streaming shit becoming more of the norm for kids these days

Is that still a part of it, or is it ALSO because TTG spam?

>TFW I remember when I liked most of the current shows airing on CN daily
We went wrong somewhere

fuck you Canada, your just our shitty hat!

They just need to air Justice League Action and Sonic Boom and everything will be alright

Every time I see this i think that this isn't real, that this just someone on the internet having a laugh, but it's real, isn't it?

Reminder that kids just watch TTG online too

oh god so the viewrships is just....wait does online viewings matter considerably?

my nigra

While that is still happening, really no. Disney (Channel's TV ratings and XD's VOD ratings) and Nick both dominate CN's ratings like a fucking bus. TTG spam is solely the reason why nobody gave a shit about watching the channel anymore. The highest rating CN got this year was 1,500,000 from SU: Wanted special.

Why

Reportedly online viewership for cartoons has exceeded tv viewership for a while now, although they almost never release numbers for those. A while back I remember CN bragging about getting 4 million in ratings for some show, I think Adventure Time, when it barely broke 1 million in tv ratings.

>Nick is officially doing better than CN
BAHAHAHAHA CNfags BTFO

Nick only did worse than CN for a short amount of time in early 10's. Other than that, CN always was the 3rd major network

So when will CN realize TTG needs to take a seat on the backburner for a good few months and fire their schedule manager person?

Its real
tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?fromTimeInMillis=1501646400000&stnNum=12131&channel=&sgt=grid&aid=zap2it

They're either going to have a rude awakening one day to a complete ratings implosion, have a moment of revelation if they're lucky, or be told by network managers to cut it out. Nickelodeon was forced to stop spamming Spongebob so hard because their carriers were threatening to drop them due to a lack of variety in their programming, maybe the same will happen here.

do you think the staff of TTG have the slightest inkling of just how bad it is their show is spammed THIS much or are blissfully ignorant and are so full of themselves they think this is good? I mean short term yeah but long term this is nothing but BAD. worse....they no control themselves over how much it gets aired I imagine.

I'm laughing. I'm straight up laughing at how terrible this is.

More like USA is Canada's soiled nappy tbqh famalam

That's the appropriate reaction.

It's not just Canada. Here in Brazil we also get this huge variety of shows, as well as reprises of shows which new seasons haven't aired yet, such as Steven Universe, Young Justice and Sonic Boom. Also shows that have already ended, like Ben 10 omniverse and Transformers Prime.

Even in Brazil the schedule is better, we even air some local shows which aren't even that bad. Especially Haunted Tales for Wicked Kids, which has a lot of charm

Hey, as long and they're getting renewed and thus paid, why should they care?

Jesus tapdancing Christ, even Nick and Spongebob were never THIS bad.

cause it will ultimately lead to TTG getting canned once viewership for it sinks to utterly garbo levels.

you gotta think long term when making cartoons user.

This is one of the few things in my life that has ever made me questioned it's reality.

Fuck everyone in this thread. If you understood the business aspect of this you'd understand that this is the only show kids are willing to watch nowadays. TV is also a dying medium and sometimes you gotta to what you gotta do to get decent viewership. As much as you faggots like those crying lesbian anime wannabe shows, they bring in poor ratings and are VERY expensive to produce. Teen Titans Go is a blessing in disguise and has helped CN through some tough times while bringing smiles across children all over the world. Go back to whining like a bunch if tumblrinas though, none of you would understand the complex reality of sustaining a network

show me proof kids wouldnt watch CN's other shows just as much if they got even HALF as much airtime/advertising as TTG gets.

fuck off Christina Miller.

>Haunted Tales for Wicked Kids,
>Not superior British Grizzly Tales For Gruesome Kids?

This is pasta isn't it

Remember when TV channels had so much variety, you were lucky if they aired your favorite show twice in a row? I remember.

People asked if whats-her-name is worse than Snyder?

Yeah. Yeah, I'd say she is.

I remember when marathons were special, and it was the best thing ever when your favorite show would marathon

I remember when even though my FAVORITE show wasnt always on, I never got burnt out on it cause other STILL GOOD shit came on instead.

Who cares what you think user

Remember when every time you would be able to catch your favorite show it was always the same episode you had seen 100 times and there was that one episode that despite having been watching for years you had never seen? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Thank god for the internet. TV fucking sucked.

>CN as a whole has had a ratings collapse ever since they started spamming it a few years back.

I would say it started even further back when they spammed the shit out of Johnny Test. That was when I stopped bothering to watch CN on TV.
I'd wonder what was on, and oh surprise, 5 fucking hours of horse shit.

Really? Our kids only like Gumball, Adventure Time, Loud House, and Gravity Falls. TTG doesn't appeal. Now it's not a bad show, but I guess we're a little tired of the superhero theme.

Did you guys realize they have a contact page?

If you write something I'll send it and share the results.

That was back during the dark age, they had a strong ratings recovery after AT premiered and were even beating Nick for a while in the early 2010's. They collapsed again when they started spamming TTG.

Wasn't that around the time of the PPG reboot?

>Retarded unfunny characters theme

Fixed it for you

Nigger, no executive or intern replies to those things, especially if it's about complaints of the schedule. The contact pages are like sending letters to a dead person. Besides, CN already knows that everyone hates the shit out of TTG and their reboots. But since they make a quick buck they don't see a problem with it.

>He says that while defending TTG

How about how Nick treated ATLA like a normal cartoon and aired reruns out of order? I tried to catch up and went from the south pole one episode, to a swamp the next.

I don't hold it against them since it was their first show with a overarching plot that needed order.

They'd been spamming TTG for a year or two before then, it was around the time they started peddling it as "Your new favourite show!" that they really started to go hard with it. There was a brief letup around a year ago bout after that they went right back to spamming.

Nick airs ALL their cartoons out of episode order. Hell, they're still doing it currently with SpongeBob and Loud House.

So does TTG literally cost negative money to produce and air? Because that's the impression I'm getting.

Heh. Nice one.

>Grizzly Tales For Gruesome Kids
I suppose it must be a reference, but the name in brazillian portuguese is actually a pun of sorts, the translation teams must've decided to make it into a reference for the global audience.

Fuck you

tv.twcc.com/listings/cartoon-network#31-Jul-2017

It's actually on paper one of the worse shows for CN to air profit-wise because they have to split profits with DC. Like they'd probably make more airing reruns of any other show since reruns cost the same to air no matter what.

It's a trade-off. You get variety in your networks, and we don't have our tax dollars go towards drag-queens "educating" kids. It's a win-win!

Desperate network executives will take anything. They are distant and don't understand kids. They have no fucking clue what to do except what will make them money.

I actually sent them a message years back and I'm pretty sure they listened.
I said they needed to air better shows because people needed to laugh during the recession like bugs bunny made people laugh during the great depression.
I actually left them a YouTube link to the creator of adventure Time's other shorts when AT was a single short and told them to make shows like that...

I never got a response, but a few years later the reboot Bugs Bunny show and Adventure Time aired. May have been coincidence but still pretty sweet if they did listen.

>Baby Looney Tunes
>Tom and Jerry
>nuPPG on a Friday
That's an old schedule. Besides, TV provider schedules change last minute anyway.

Latin America I believe in general, i'm from Chile and they still air Regular Show, there are non-CN shows airing too though.

>and we don't have our tax dollars go towards drag-queens "educating" kids. It's a win-win!
Sounds like fun

newfag

this is a shoop, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=oObuOtNpFGM

Bzzzzzzrrt WRONG!

sorry user, but the CORRECT ANSWER WAS....ITS REAL!

No

tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?sgt=list&fromTimeInMillis=1501473600000&stnNum=12131&aid=zap2it

Why are people even bothering to pitch their shows to CN anymore?

Fuck, no wonder people wanna revive syndication.

Damn, CN looks like THAT?

The word "theme" only appears in the sentence about TTG.
I called TTG unfunny and retarded.

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:
[...]
a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,

-Solomon

Turner/Time Warner needs to fire this fucker.

WHAT WRONG WITH HIS EARS

>Christina Miller in the flesh
youtu.be/RxsJi6Wtcjs
youtu.be/_MobpAIyW8Y
youtu.be/Xc-pElxFEpw

Do you think OK KO will be good?

No.