Give ONE valid reason as to why you haven't read Gwenpool? Book so good that I can't think of one myself

give ONE valid reason as to why you haven't read Gwenpool? Book so good that I can't think of one myself

i don't read comics

it's dumb

Looks stupid.

I hate all women

Because I'm not a retard.

This

Who the fuck reads comics nowadays, especially capeshit

It looks like a sugary joke, and it came on the coattails of Marvel pushing out a LOT of books starring young women which were all awful.
The reason I have it a chance was because I'm a diehard Gurihiru fan. I'm so glad I am reading it. It's always been good, if not great, and this meta arc is shaping up to be something really ambitious and fresh: taking the fourth-wall-break beyond a simple one-and-done reveal or a running joke, but approaching it as a real and grave matter of existentialism.

I only read random storytimes on Sup Forums.

Keep fighting the good fight anti Gwen poster

because it's waifufag shit and I hate shilled shit
fuck off, die, not necessarily in that order

define 'waifufag shit'

There are better books to buy, like Saga.

I didn't read it at first because I thought it was aimed to girls

You faggot(s), who keep making these threads.

Alright. You're just falseflagging now

It's always been false flagging for the last 6 months

Everything to ever exist has been shilled by at least one person

Because you fucks spam it so hard. Seriously Jesus Christ can we go one day with this exact goddamn thread.

You wouldn't read it even if we didn't have an obnoxious spammer

I read the storytime here on Sup Forums but I've since grown to hate it and not only avoid the threads but never want to do anything with it.

That doesn't stop all the other delinquents.

yet here you are

Good, my plan is working.

Because you fags keep spamming this board with your shitty waifu. I might have actually read it if it wasnt for you.

Ffs there were two threads on her still up before you posted this, retard

It's one fucking guy false flagging And you are falling for it

Can mods purge this shit on sight already? Antigwenfag makes five threads a day with no substance and it's obvious he's just shitposting.

Ive learned her book would be more interesting if she had a symbiote. I mean why stop at the Gwen Stacy/Deadpool nods? Make her this insane mishmash of several Marvel ideas

She really would be a pool of ideas then huh?

GENIUS

I read it but i can still give one.

It is flash in the pan, the second Hastings is off her it will go right in the shitter, fucking NO ONE at Marvel will respect his depiction of her, just see the game ones that clearly draw from Bendis view of her, THAT is the Gwenpool they want to push, Not Gwen Poole.

If you read Gwenpool you are only setting yourself up for tears in the future.

>, but approaching it as a real and grave matter of existentialism.

you are thinking about multiversity, Gwenpool is not that well written

the moment Hastings leaves the book then maybe it can become something worth reading.

what we got is bland ass shit and is only liked by waifu fags that keep spamming ''cute'' shit

(You)