So Sprout started airing this it's a 2009 Russian children's show. Does anyone have any thoughts

So Sprout started airing this it's a 2009 Russian children's show. Does anyone have any thoughts.
Are there any other Russian cartoons airing outside there home country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaEFDdA3sqg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3fYSVlnJhY
youtube.com/watch?v=PksgNeNjV_w
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4JJqI0PRxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haha
time for enemas

It's pretty much a hit here in Italy, there's toys, t-shirts and everything. It can be funny at times i guess, but i guess it's the over the top slapstick that makes it stand out for kids

As for other Russian stuff when i was a kid there was a channel that often aired an anthology of fables-themed movies that i later found out they came from a Russian animation company called Sojuzmul'tfil'm. They were really pretty

It's on Netflix here. It's not really the best, It's a really big IP though. One vid on YouTube has over a billion views.

Oh! I just looked up their company name and found out they made this. I loved this as a kid thanks for giving me the animation studio's name.

>the Snow Queen movie Frozen will never be.

jesus fucking christ

I believe it. I have a niece who literally watches that shit all day from the moment she wakes up to the moment she goes to sleep, I don't know how and why.

What about picrelated?

Will we ever see Masha nude?

Nudes probably lurk somewhere on the internet. but you aren't talking about OP's pic are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=GaEFDdA3sqg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3fYSVlnJhY

IIRC they tried to bring it abroad once - I've seen one episode in English, but I guess foreign networks didn't pick it up. I think it's the best thing Russia animated since USSR fell but mainly because everything else is insufferable shit.

like... youtube.com/watch?v=PksgNeNjV_w

Yes, the girl. "Laundry Day" doesn't count.

>youtube.com/watch?v=PksgNeNjV_w
Wow this looks awful, like maybe that animation would work for a old PS2 game but definitely not for a animated movie.

yeah, this is some half money laundry half unironic Russian Orthodox Church funded christian propagandaesque movie project (basically an hate-fanfic where good Russian kids kick evil Harry Potter ripoff characters asses). No studio would touch this shit with a 10-foot stick so they sent their own people do a 3d-CGI crash course. And this is the result... This is by no means a typical Russian production, but it is very indicative of the problems modern Russian animation is suffering. And you think you have it rough with TTG and new PPG...

OE MASHA YA PO WEON VAMO A COMPRAR O NO.

I guess it's cute. Have her watch something funnier, though. Like Zig and Sharko.

Was that episode where Masha suddenly becomes responsible and then leaves in a train at the end supposed to be the series' finale?

I wish would somebody would translate this. This shitpile doesn't deserved to be unknown.

My complain about Masha and Bears is dont exist other human characters and why Masha wear Hijab

I hope the English was awful on purpose.

>I think it's the best thing Russia animated since USSR fell but mainly because everything else is insufferable shit.
Best post-Soviet animation studio is (or was) the Pilot. Some of their works are pure kino. Unfortunately, they were fucked over with the payment for a huge government project a few years ago and were functionally shut down.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4JJqI0PRxM

You're not even good at trolling. What's it like to be a failure even at the most simple and pathetic thing?

>believing its a kids show
>implying its not a kgb numbers station