Transracial

Post Transracial characters.

this is fucking hilarious

Tom and Sharon from New Mutants

It's almost as if Claremont has a particular obsession

Source?

Is that what your calling her now?

I thought she was a racist caricature.

Yeah, this gross stereotype of English women inexplicably turning into East-Asians needs to stop.

That one Indian Teen Titan who the colourist didn't realize was brown
It's even better assuming that it's supposed to be Bendis

I think it was called sword. It is by the same people that made girls.

>almost

Transracial chick are like his number one obsession.

I thought the good lord made girls out of Adam's rib.

This Girls

The title "girl" is the bear?

Hard to say given how often Claremont cycles through all his kinks, which includes bisexual powerful women, bdsm, having one's arms turned into tentacles, Kitty using racial slurs...

They're called "weeaboos" OP.

Transracial is actually a very old term from the mid 20th century when white people would adopt kids of different ethnicity and the kids were considered "transracial" because they were raised in a different lifestyle than their own race.

And it was actually the original pitch for Black Lightning.

>race used to be determined by upbringing
that must of been a magical time period

No, it was a pitch by some editors, then a writer came in and pointed out how fucked up it was and pitched Black Lightning to replace it.

is that bendis?

shut up you dirty TERF!

>Transracial
Is that like sexually identifying as a black person or an attack helicopter when you're white?

Is that Ronaldo?

You mean mixed race people ?

transexual as well as transracial

probably the best written one too

Who's that?

Rebis, the incarnation of negative man, his negative spirit fused Larry Trainer (white dude) the original Negative Man in the early runs of Doom Patrol with his black physician, a woman. Rebis is an entity of three different identities and filled to the brim with radioactivity, which is why they cover themselves up with bandages.

Grant Morrison's run on Doom Patrol is fucking great, you should look into it if that sounds interesting. Rebis is only one of the many crazy things that's cool about Doom Patrol.

Half Chinese
Half French
It's a combo I didn't know I wanted

Is Space John Smith Sup Forums?

More like body horror and identity loss are his favorite themes.

They're his fetishes too, but writers call them themes.