Great job with your previews, Marvel. Really professional editing staff you got there

Great job with your previews, Marvel. Really professional editing staff you got there.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2017/07/28/marvel-comics-misgenders-superheroes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This got to be a joke.

Jane Foster and Bruce Banner confirmed trannies?

wat

Man, Marvel keeps dropping the ball.

you mean the opposite, right?Their balls obviously didn't drop in this occasion.

Was this made in Word?

Is this for real?

It's real!
bleedingcool.com/2017/07/28/marvel-comics-misgenders-superheroes/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is too good!

Is this suppose to be a metaphor or something?

Don't you mean, the cube?

>Bruce turns from a nerdy scientist into a giant musclegirl

Well, this certainly is All-New and All-Different.

Its like they don't care about the comics anymore.

>all the legacy characters are the originals turned into women
MY BONER!

Jesus Christ!

Are you serious right now? Is this a joke?

That is what should have been done with Thor to begin with, especially with the boner for Earth-X everyone has. Like Jane Foster is by far the world character in her own book and drags everything else down.

>Hulk is a girl
Wait, what?

whats the internet thing about turning guys into girls?

Marvel fucking has no editors, I mean we all knew that because they butcher a lot of shit but this just takes the cake.

It would have its backlash but yeah an actual female Thor would have been better than the Jane Foster shit we got.

>mfw it's real

Naming Shulkie just The Hulk is the fucking dumbest.
She has been a proud and sex-positive character. If she had unique powers it would be better but just calling her Hulk when she has carried her she-hulk name for so long is dumb.

This is... this is something else. There's something wrong with everything on the page.

Especially when there's already another fucking Hulk calling himself Hulk running around, and when Bruce comes back there will be yet another Hulk who calls himself Hulk.

This stupid shit where we have mutliple heroes running around all calling themselves the same goddamn thing needs to stop. It's like I'm reading someone's Champions Online fanfiction.