Guys, I think I want to fuck Crimson Dynamo

Guys, I think I want to fuck Crimson Dynamo

Are hers the biggest boobs in the cast? Because they feel that way.

Post full pic

What is this from?

Avengers Academy. A dumb little mobile game.

>Grind like crazy to try and unlock MJ before the Homecoming event came to an end (I just now understand how to advance event chapters, I could've used that knowledge three events ago).
>Unlock her and get her to level three as soona as possible
>"Excellent, time to grind and get Iron Spider"
>New event starts, see Crimson Dynamo

Goddamn it, game. Give me a breather. My penis can only get so erect.

>he's playing legitimately

Dude, I'm a third world peasant. I can't even aford a time skip.

The temptation to try my luck at the box to get Gladiator Captain America skin during the Monsters Unleased almost killed me.

>paying
Nigger what are you doing, everyone just plays on the modded one now

>>No news at SDCC

Game is dying, don't get too attached

Oh, I get it now. Honestly, didn't even know about that. If you could give me some pointers, you'd save me a lot of stress.

What are you running it on, iOS or Android?

google gave me this

Not the same user, but I'm android and am curious as well.

Android.

Oh Giant Cassie, I wonder if we'll ever see you in the comics again

Holy shit they added best boy?????

too bad im not going back

spent $50 trying to get that black spidey suit rethought my life choices and quit the game

I wanna breed with every chick that has an undercut

>Iron Man faces his greatest foe
>Commitment

/vg/ used to have a general with a modded version, don't know if it's still around

Same, I gave up during the first spider-man event because it was all bullshit that you couldn't feasibly win without spending money.

>That hair

It's still there, but that board moves quick.

They just make a thread everytime a new app version comes out. They dont try to keep one up all the time anymore. For a board dedicated to generals, threads die way to fast there

I haven't played in forever, will it let me redo all the events I missed in order or am I just screwed for that?

You're screwed

Well fuck it then, tinyco can go eat a dick.

How do you not know that?
They give you a fucking pop up like everytime you log in saying "How to advance teh chapters?" for like the first week or two of the events.

Yeah funco Just released a Futurama game in the same theme, so that game gets the development team and Avengers Academy is just getting a group to keep pumping out events.

They've already said they basically gave up on releasing the other districts as "it causes older phones to lag to much."

Make sure to wrap it up dude. Girl gets around. Showed her my "Oh" face.

Dude, I don't fucking know.

I dunno if it was just the Homecoming event, or a general thing, but I feel they lowered the requirements to unlock stuff compared to past events I played, as I managed to get quite a lot from this one, even though I lost like week and a half trying to get the game to move past episode 1.

Was there any good mind control in this game? I'm more of a Future Fight guy.

The /vg/ threads are basically dead. There's no real community to keep them alive but they get made when people need a new Android hack.

Not really.

How many Crimson Dynamos are there?

>spent $50 trying to get that black spidey suit rethought my life choices and quit the game
that's $50 too late though

Eh, sell your body to science for money.

about 14-15 people have called themselves the Crimson Dynamo

hackanon hasn't come to save us yet

> She was supposed to be a Main Story character
> Pushed out as a "Grand Prize" in another fucking Sky Cycle event.

I don't want to waste my saved-up shards on fucking Riri just to stand a chance of getting this flirty Crimson Dynamo. Maybe I'll just finally get War Machine so that I have a fighting chance.

NYET

Yep.
I just got the game recently and I paid about $20 to get Agent Venom and the Anti-Venom costume for Eddie.

It's the only money I'm ever gonna spend on the game though, only because they're some of my favorite characters. The only other characters I would even consider spending money on would be Scarlet Spider (Kaine) and Richard Rider.

I quit towards the end of the Hells Kitchen event because I was playing legitimately like an idiot. I wish I knew back then there was a general with a hacked apk.

If you only want one or two specific characters most of the time you can just grind the free shards and save them. I end up with like 600+ a month

Wait, they have mechanized Wasp and Enchantress in this game?
That sounds cool.

The general usually only stays alive long enough for some hackanon to post the hack. After that, the hack makes it easy to beat the week's events in a day, so the thread dies soon after that.

I want her to crush my head between her thighs.

On a related note, did they ever add dating to the game?

never ever

Yeah, I know. I only spent money because I had literally gotten the game a week before the homecoming event. Definitely gonna save up now for if any characters I actually want get added.

So glad Riri is a premium so I don't have to have her on my campus.