What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

Try to stay out of the sun, get laid, avoid doing anything Quentin says ever again

Explain.

Please.

What did you mean by this? Was it rape or autism? What's your fucking problem? Can you give me a quick rundown? Who was in the right here?

Quentin convinced him to light himself on fire

The last time he did something Quentin it involved them doing mutant drugs, him being lit on fire, and nearly blowing up a gas station.

well, now that the dust has settled

I was planning on making a thread about a related topic

Has the topic of the sexuality of mutants without genitals like Glob or Rockslide ever been treated?
All I remember is Rockslide asking Jono "why do I feel horny if I have no junk?"

You are cute. CUTE!

Has she?

>she

>All organs are gone, part of his waxy coating
>Except for the intestines which connect nothing to nothing

cool

Even his heart and lungs are gone but for some reason he's still gotta have them testines.

dunno who he is, but I feel that he is the first in line who would profit from wearing closes...

Did you misspell clothes?

>Even his heart and lungs are gone but for some reason he's still gotta have them testines.

His 'waxy coating' is modified secretions from his intestinal mucosa.

He's literally made of ass-slime.

Aren't you glad you asked?

Fuck off niggers, what am I supposed to reply itt once I run out of quips, one liners, controversial statements, witty comments and baits?
Actual discussion?

Does this user need, dare i say it, a quick rundown?

I know it's a shitpost, but I couldn't help it. There's just something hilarious about the way artists love Glob Herman and keeps putting him in the background whenever they landscape the school, he's like the marvel Slenderman.

I still find it hilarious how she was originally meant to be an evil mutant with suicide powers, but even Marvel realized this might be a bad move and dialed her back to 'only' being a muslim girl that turns into sand.

And then artists go an draw her muslim modesty gown as some sexy skintight shit because hey comicbook artists.

There is some hot burqa/hijab hentai out there

There were better routes to take.

Take that shit out of my face

Haha, Morrisson was smarter than we all knew back when he made the only thing she was able to say "turaab!"

To prove he had guts?

remember that time he was turned into a giant triceratops skeleton jelly? and then they webbed him to the front of a spaceship to take the brunt of re-entering the atmosphere?

Triceratops Glob Herman was a treasure.

>and then they webbed him to the front of a spaceship to take the brunt of re-entering the atmosphere?
he was so cute when he proposed it

Kinda hypocritical of you, Glob.

You're one to talk Glob Herman.
Flaunting your skin out there like some kind of SLUT.

Indeed. Put it into my bed.

If that don't start the crusade started I don't know what will.

To fuck chicks with his pink dick.

If he got Scarlet Witch'dâ„¢ would he just fucking die?

does Glob even have any combat abilites beyond "his skin-shit is tougher than normal skin?

Probably. He won't be the first to be murdered by her

He can also throw splotches of himself at people + he is flammable

absolutely.

>he is flammable

So are you

Fuck Jean Grey...

Better question:
-Will he get eaten?

> brainlets

Did they ever interact at all after "Riot at Xavier's"? They were in another book together, right, "Wolverine and the X-Men"? I haven't read X-Men normally since that horrible year after "House of M".

Wolverine and the xman was great

I'm now picturing a buddy epic with Logan and Nate Grey, thanks.

Does he have a penis?

His endgame is being the next step in human evolution. Just step aside flatscans, and let him breed with your inferior women with his non existent penis, so that they have the chance of having children with powers like him.

Can he even feel pain?

Yes. That one time he lit himself on fire really, really hurt.

but he burns like a candle and it doesnt hurt him.
he is resistant enough to seal a rocket entering earth. He was used for that.

And he may have great superhuman strength, we dont know how much.