COMIC BOOKS

COMIC BOOKS

What's comic books about this besides the fact that he came back?

Haha poor Sun-Boy didn't even merit a complete epitaph

It's another buzzword exasperated phrase like "COMICS, EVERYONE!" was a decade ago.

I just don't see what OP is getting at. There's nothing particularly crazy there

we can do better

Lmao

bomic cooks

lol

comic books

>For fuck sake now I gotta pretend this will hurt me

Superboy you dumbass

The Boomerang Force Saga

Things like this are unironically the best part of Superman.

What's the closest analog to comic books (same characters do stuff over and over for several years in real time)? Would it be stuff like mythology and 1001 Arabian Nights?

Alright alright I'll stop nitpicking, geez.

pro wrestling

>tfw you will never be a skateboarding hydra agent

Are they sliding uphill???

Nothing can stop them.

this was a pretty good issue though.

>it would funny if u transformed into a girl, just for fun haha

and then they fucked

>"We gotta stay into character. And my character would slip you some tongue!"

>some fool posts dated LoSH not knowing that the Giffen/Levitz run is some of the best comics ever

You're not wrong, but the silver age stuff is generally good too, Femnaz aside.

This is not alright. This will never be alright.

>REAL LIFE

there are a lot of young posters around lately that seem to have completely disregarded anything that came out before 2000 unless they're hardcore characterfags and went back to read the "silly stories".

It's why more and more posters don't understand some of the celebrations of classic comics Moore included in Watchmen along with his critiques and "deconstructions" of the stagnation capecomics had embraced.

>Cosmic Boy - Rokk Krinn
>Jim Shooter: Kind of a yutz - - manly, strong, secure, and yet no one suspects that he isn't bright enough not to be. Questions of a philosophical nature rarely form in his mind. He is a good counterpart to Bouncing Boy, having that dumb ego B.B. lacks. He will shave around his ears forever. On the good side, he is dedicated, direct, and reasonable, he knows his lack of high intellect and delegates the thinking, rather than attempt it himself. He is a good leader, a quick thinker if not a deep thinker, and one who relates well to those behind him. Even as a leader he is a team player.

>Chameleon Boy - Reep Daggle
>Shooter: Hmm. A little paranoid, but he is a fighter. He knows people stare at him, but he is almost defiant. His personality is reminiscent of a slightly militant black, circa 1969. His relationship with Proty I and II should not be overblown. Cham of all people would not patronize a truly intelligent creature. Despite the Weisinger-era "dialogye" of the Proteans, I suspect they communicate simple feelings or pictures and are not human-equivalent. I doubt he resents L.L., but he may be jealous of Saturn Girl's rapport with Proty, his pet. Cham is unique, for a shape shifter he can identify with beauty the other Legionnaires misss. He could turn up with a shaggy, horned alien chick as easily as Elwinda. Liberal, he is -- even philosophical. And probably a little kinky.

Can we just show some appreciation for the identical costumes?

don't post the rest of these, I can't bear to see his slander of my waifu Dreamy again so soon

I mean, wouldn't you?

I didn't intend to, but now that you've posted that I'll have to go on. I'll stick to the incidental ones.

>Saturn Girl - Imra Ardeen
>Shooter: Pretty much as she's been pictured. An organizer, a businessmanlike, clever, smart competent women's libber who scared away every guy she met until Lightning Lad with his overwhelming ego treated her like a lady, and she loved it. She is a wild, wild woman in bed, who undoubtedly has occasionally accompanied Lightning Lad on his forays into Dream Girl's boudoir.

>Star Boy - Thom Kallor
>Shooter: A big fullback of a guy, he is slow, steady. faithful, honorable, reliable, loyal, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent. And dumb. And probably hung like a horse, which will be the deciding factor in Dream Girl's settling down with him in that isolated observatory.

>Sun Boy - Dirk Morgna
>Shooter: Your typical upper-middle-class happy, well-adjusted A & B student, put-together fun guy. He doesn't have to screw Dream Girl, he undoubtedly gets enough action on his own.

>implying more than ten people on Sup Forums have read any Legion material
This board is infested with casuals, I swear.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is superb.

Who thought it would be a good idea to let tartakovsky touch a pencil?

I'd say that most are willing to go back and look at old stuff under the right circumstances. The stupider ones will take pride in their ignorance until the point when the next wave of posters ignores the things they liked.

slippery slope

who doesn't like a slippery slope amiright

Y'know what? Yeah. I'll ship it.

I legitimately miss this HYDRA.

I remember when this came out and Sup Forums had a field day with the "ok fanboys, shut the fuck up now" part

you're quoting panels from a parody comic book Marvel itself published.

And then what happened?

>Cosmic Lad do we really need to keep this disguise up?
>Will you stay in character! Now push!

Yes

Wait, shit, where's this from?

That's because is not even dead, he's just standing there.

I can't believe charlie murphy died man

CAGE! was great. Y'all can eat a dick

It was fun but not great