TLH

I'm tired of all the Loud House threads being filled with a trash tier sis like Leni.

Tonight's episode is going to be about the BEST loud sister, get ready!

Other urls found in this thread:

shadow-net.me/channels/Nickelodeon-US.html
mega.nz/#!kBw1SYTY!eJO2CI1uHhkwnIeg8_oSe2iCSJQ9toAsej9g-zt27k0
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8WZHGEPmx21QnM3TEpXUzVCOVk/
drive.google.com/file/d/0B4SCyNjltNEYZER6SEdDT1lDOWM/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a great start to the thread.

Great, fuck off back to /trash/.

Daily reminder Lynn is a massive bully. She also dates a Mexican right on the path to Shawshank.

>Mandatory

I'm also timing this thread. I wonder how long it will take for /sug/ to push their hated enemies back into /trash/ this time.

but the loud house actually has a new episode airing today and has been airing new episodes all this week. We still don't know when episodes of steven universe are coming back.

HNNNG

Well...its been fun NoFap....

Why would someone willingly cuck themselves? I dont understand it.

>Lynn is a massive bully.
No she's not lmao
She's just a rough tsundere sissster.

In their defense, the more you build up the better it feels

Clyde and Leni are OTP

No they're not go away

REEEEEEEE

Hi pan, hows the channel going?

CLYDE I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU DON'T STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTERS, I WILL RAPE YOU SO HARD YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SIT FOR A WEEK!

You forgot to call him a faggot

>not raping clyde regardless for being an annoying screechy voiced faggot that is an effeminate faggot that acts like a total bitch
He deserves to be lynched for being the retarded subhuman he is. Fuck clyde, the faggot

>not going into lucys room, drag her into yours, proclaim you are the reincarnation of edwin, and bang that cherry red goth pussy

what does that have to do with playing a button mashing qte game

One of the drawbacks of 11 main characters is that everyone except hypothetical Lincolnfans is waiting at least 9 out of 10 episodes for THEIR favorite to get the spotlight.

Was Lincoln playing cookie clicker?

They think hes fapping, and im saying whats the use of fapping when you have ten cum starved whores lying around waiting for their next dicking

Yeah they are. Cleni is the future.
You know the name of the game. Your bitch chose me.

but my dicks doesn't make the sound of my mouse
my mouse makes click click click
my dicks makes splot splot splot splot

maybe you'd appreciate something more straight forward

Nobody would chose you unfunny bargain bin Urkel. Now get out of my house before I shove my foot so far up your faggot ass that you cough up my shit encrusted boots.

>Francisco was at his friend's house. "Ayy Esse, hows that pollito blanco?" Juan, a particularly greasy specimen straight from south of the border, had never seen a white person before he came to the states and was legitimately curious.
>"Ayy mind your own business," Francisco punched him in the shoulder. At first glimpse, you would assume that it was a playful gesture. But watch them just a bit longer, and you'd see Juan wince in pain. "She's my cono esse and you better mantén tu distancia."
>While Francisco smiled, his eyes did not, and Juan recoiled and backed off. Not willing to anger the gang leader. "Ce. I won't!" Juan gave his best fake smile as he looked straight into those malicious dark eyes. He even feigned a submissive posture to further please Francisco.
>The hispanic boy grinned. "Perfecto. Now, how about those old magazines?" Juan's house had a box full of them, old times from World War II, World War I, and one even had a drawn picture of some old gringo adorning it's cover. Juan led him to the basement where a single old beat-up box sat in the corner.
>Juan knelt and pulled one out. "Ayy, this one-"
>"Give me that!" Francisco snatched it and immediately flicked his way through. At first he assumed he would've been bored with all these gringos and that black baseball player, but then he saw... Huh. On a single black and white picture, there was a loose grave with a huge mass of decrepit dead bodies all haphazardly dumped in. While Juan had immediately flicked the page, Francisco stared.
>His friend noticed and was very disturbed, even more so as he flicked through more and more with a look of morbid fascination adorning his face. "Francisco, you know what that is, ce?"
>"No..." Francisco closed the magazine. Not noticing his friend recoiling in disgust he grinned. "How much do you want for the issue?"
>"The..." He hesitated, "the 1945 one?"
>"Yes. This one."

Just fuck him already, Linc. You know he wants it.

Lincoln, I don't think you should be talking to your future brother in law that way. You guys will never be able to get any work done as police officers that way.

Plus it's not nice to be mean to my future husband.

Shut the fuck up, retard. Let your brother fuck him already.

Only because I miss green texts.
>As Francisco rode on home, he couldn't stop thinking about the mass graves. His brain churned in absolute fascination at the scale of the killings, how man had industrialized the art of murder, perfecting it and making it's victims suffer like nothing before it. Even more so at the architects behind the death camps; he forgot their names but he did remember the little interview where 'the angel of death' had gotten name dropped. The scientific experiments carried out by this illusive figure, and to a lesser extent that pack of chinks who did something similar during the war, and how little he knew about them inspired Francisco to dig deeper.
>Which is why later that night he scoured the webs devouring all the information he possibly could about Josef Mengele, Auschwitz, Nanking, and Unit 731. He couldn't believe the cruelity of these men. How far Mengele and the nips went in the name of science, the cold blooded and callous actions of the Waffen SS, and the utter cruelty displayed by the Japs as they ran rabid in the streets. As he looked, he discovered that he wanted to know more... To learn, straight from the source-
>"Hey Francisco, Dinners ready!" He heard his mom shout from downstairs.
>"Coming mom!" He sighed and exited out, lest his parents take him to see that idiot psychologist again. Francisco however couldn't stop thinking about the second world war, playing with his food as he imagined the mass of Jews marching into the showers. If only he could learn about the gooey stuff straight from the source, if only.
>His Dad started talking, "Mr. Grouse needs our help landscaping his backyard. Francisco, we need you."

>Start watching new episodes of TLH
>It's the episode "L is for Love"
>Everyone reveals their crush
>Leni likes a fat guy named Chaz who works at the mall
>Literally has any other guy to choose from

What did they mean by this? Does this mean I might have a chance with a little cutie or are they just using the old "anyone can have a crush" routine.

tfw no Loud girl to crush on you

>Chaz
>So close to being a Chad.
Could life really be that cruel?

I think we both know the answer user...

You have been Blinded and still see the lies of childhood. The Truth is that stories aren't to convey messages or teach. Stories are lies Adults create to make us feel better. Our hopes, laments, visions and wants put into form, so that we may forget the rotten disappointment that is reality. They are naught but lies.

The Diamond in the rough is a lie
The Happily ever Love story is a Lie.
The Life-long Loyalty of friends of is a Lie.

The only Truth in this world Strength, the strength to face the world without the lies. Are you strong Brother, or are you a liar?

Leni's just that pure

The answer is maybe, but highly unlikely.

>Tonight's episode is going to be about the BEST loud sister, get ready!

It's going to be a Lucy episode? Sweet.

From his one other appearance, he does actually have a bit of a frat boy personality. A friendly one who just wants to party all the time, but a bit of a Chubby Chad all the same.

Go away Clyde. And if you want anybody to take you seriously come back with a real black person you single stuffed oreo.

>Mfw i've been waiting all week for this episode

shadow-net.me/channels/Nickelodeon-US.html

Episode airing right now.

>Gif of Lynn twerking when

When are we gonna get more Luna episodes, Sup Forums?

After we get a Luan episode that isn't her being a psychotic prankster
Savino pls

How about one where she's a psychotic yandere stalker?

cute

It was me lynn

Maybe if it wasnt drawn and written by jumpjump

You can get off to this?

these comics are so weird, but satisfying

Who made this?

Never. She's a subhuman dyke, all homosexuals deserve death.

Knowing her personality, her buck tooth braces which are a real turn on for me cuz i wanna cum on them, her jovial and caring sensibilities, and the fact that i would derive pleasure from the pain of her pranks, i think luan would be the best loud wife for me.

>inplying shes not bi
She wanted the dick of lincolns tutor, and if i were a girl id want both dick and tits personally like i do now

Sorry pal but this buck toothed beauty is mine

you'd be surprised what people get off to, user.

I SAW HER FIRST SKANK

>airing the commercial bresk at the beginning of the episode so the audience has to see it
>having the end of a popular show segway directly into an episode of a new show and grab the audiences attention before anyone tunes out from watching the first thing

This is both absolutely diabolical and positively genius at the same time.

Like you wouldn't want to see her scissor the streak-hair girl

You may have seen her first but I loved her first
I also may or may not be trying to improve my life because of her so checkmate

Don't you dare talk shit about my sisfu you SCUM

>I also may or may not be trying to improve my life because of her so checkmate
Explain, faggot

You know improving my state of being
Trying to stay positive be a bit more active pick up drawing that sort of stuff.

Pretty clever gotta admit.

How'd you guys like this batch of episodes?
Any favorites?

>not wanting to fuck the thiccness that is rita loud
Confirmed low test

IM TIRED OF THEM PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURN THE FREAKING SISTERS GAY what would happen if alex jones goes to royal woods?

Get out lesbian!, this is an American post!

It was pretty good. Last batch was better tho.

give it up man, they scrubbed your thread just take the L

When you stop being such a lesbian!

But that was just a post not a thread

w-what did he post?

He was talking about how much he wanted lynn to give him a rusty tromboune while farting in her face

Get out lesbian!

The best sister 7w7

Nobody want to see dykes in action

Wasn't that the post in the beginning of this thread tho

Yo man when are you going to realize that Luna is simply the hottest sister? Lori and Leni don't even have the thunder thighs of their mother. Get with the times gramps

You sisfu doesn't love you, She prefers to lick cunts! e_e

i have a weird boner

Pls loud friends can someone give link me the Drive for yesterdays episode?

mega.nz/#!kBw1SYTY!eJO2CI1uHhkwnIeg8_oSe2iCSJQ9toAsej9g-zt27k0
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8WZHGEPmx21QnM3TEpXUzVCOVk/

>Leni
>not good

Anyone got the mega for today's episode?

She isn't tho. She's just a standard dumbass blonde. Shit ain't cute or funny.
Now, LUNA on the other hand has it all,
Charisma, personality, and charm! How can you be blind, user?

Mate, what?

Checked Kim?

The best Sisfu is Lily 7w7

drive.google.com/file/d/0B4SCyNjltNEYZER6SEdDT1lDOWM/view

A kind user helped out in /trash/.

Thanks senpai.
've been dying to screenshot Lynns sweet perky booty

Loudpiles are one of those rare blessings that prove God loves us.

Where's my Polly episode god dammit

> Lynn is exhausted after all the exercise

If there's one thing I hate about all the siblings having to act like a hivemind, there's always one where it doesn't make sense for her to act like the rest of them.

This

agreed. at least show some personality

Savino under alias

>twerking
She didn't twerk at any point? Just shook her ass in triumph?

>Using the L meme in 2017
You have to go back