Donald Trump the Animated Series

variety.com/2017/tv/news/donald-trump-animated-series-showtime-1202508781/

I predict all of these Trump based comedy shows won't do very well, purely because they're unnecessary.

If you want to laugh at Donny you go to his Twitter and see the shit he posts and the taco bowl memes posted around the clock.

It's rather redundant though isn't it?

>From Stephen Colbert
TWO

S
C
O
O
P
S

>Inb4 Sup Forums spergs out.

Who knows what the hell we're getting with this. But if it's just Twitter if you put it into a 22-minute cartoon, then I'll just ignore it.

Like said, it's not necessary and will probably last a single season at most.

You mean his tweets about how Dems are shit? Democrat politicians are scum, and Liberal voters are rubes. Trump/Pence in 2024.

Who's going to play president Ryan in the inevitable spinoff?

This. It's like that episode of Spongebob where he rips his pants. Sure it was funny the first few times, but now it's just annoying.

The worst thing about president trump has been his effect on comedy.

Do liberals know that this blatent name calling and shit flinging in their culture is what lost them the election?

Eh idea was done before with Lil Bush.

And I get the feeling this is gonna make lil bush look good in comparison.

Can Trump just resign or die already?

First "Little Bush" and now THIS!?

i hate shows where the focus dates the material before, sometimes before the pilot is even made. you end up with shit like lil bush

He can't die that would make him a martyr, he needs to resign or get impeached.

Ikr, liberal cucks wont shut up about him and are coopting the media to be their anti trump mouth peice

Because these sad old fucks don't realize that the way entertainment, especially comedy, is delivered is a whole lot different from when they weren't ancient senile losers. They haven't managed to figure out that while they churn out overproduced garbage like this, and other television shows, some random dude on youtube is making the big big bucks.

So like the Trump administration in general?

God I love Trump. Things have already been improving nationwide because of him. He deserves to be reelected 2020

That's what I ask everyday about Hillary.

Man I remember when Colbert did actual cool stuff like talking shit to Bush's face and not low hanging fruit like this

Trump isn't funny anymore. "Bush" was an over used joke but it took more than 7months to get stale.

>Things have already been improving nationwide because of him.
Name three.

Do you think if Trump resigned or died that Hillary would suddenly become president? Do you not understand how politics work in America? What am I saying, of course you don't.

Trump is the cash cow that keeps giving for Colbert isnt he?

>Can Trump just resign or die already?

I'm starting to get really fucking annoyed with him in the same way you do with Justin Bieber or anyone else you see all the fucking time and wish he would just go away.

Literally little bush
Can't wait for those Trump on a blender online flash games

Not him but even Mike Pence would be better.

I really hope they don't go with that art style, it's truly hideous.

Aside from that I'm with there are already plenty of comedians mocking Trump, it's a saturated market.

I loved the Report from the beginning, but jesus his attempt at a regular late night show in his normal persona is such garbage. He's also revealed himself to be even more of a centerist, shit head, elitist lib. Jon Stewart wasn't a ton better, but at least he was a little left of center and used his platform for good causes (9/11 first responders)

Unless it's made with the South Park production method, why bother sums it up nicely.

Unless they make it an actual with characters with story arcs an' shit.

He's attacking republicans just as much

Say it with me now. FUCK OFF Sup Forums

Deportation is up 60% for one

>no more mexicans
>less taxes
>wall being constructed
>muslims btfo
>freedom of speech protected
I gave you 5, and there will be much more in the future

Did this just get ordered? There's a strong chance he won't even be in office by the time this show airs.

It's the exact same problem every time, the parodies are redundant when the source is still present.

Like when Colbert did a parody of Alex Jones on his show. Nobody fucking cares. Why? Because you could just WATCH ALEX JONES, and it would be ten times funnier specifically because it's genuine.

>MAGELLAN IS A LOT. COOLER. THAN JUSTIN BIEBER!

Jeff Sessions is a Dem now? Golly gee, have been seeing things wrong

This is my least favorite thing on his show.

Stephen this is getting embarrassing

Yeah, that's not Trump's fault, it's all those Jewish people living in a bubble full of people who tell them that threatening to kill Trump supporters is the funniest thing in the world
Everyone of them is out of touch and as such modern comedy sucks

Jesus Christ, talk about going downhill.
Colbert used to be really funny, and despite a political lean, was surprisingly good at aiming at everything and keeping his material fresh.

Now his entire gimmick is one guy, and it's the exact same joke every time. It's almost pathetic how bad he's gotten over time.

Don't forget about the ban on people from foreign countries that totally stuck!

We're also working to unify our nation with Russia so that's pretty cool.

So we get all these animated Trump shows. We got Lil' Bush. Why didn't we get something for Obama? Would liberals have gotten too triggered or something?

People dont get impeached over memes and misspelling coffee, user.

Literally every republican candidate wanted to do massive deportations, Trump wasn't a special snowflake in that part of election but retards still chose him. Rand should have won

TO SCOPS TWO MANNY GOROPHAL WROLNGP

Drignold Drimph?! I don't wanna see any cartoons about him. I see enough Blingold Blumpf in the twitter and media every day.

>>freedom of speech protected
Unless he sues someone for making fun of him.
>wall being constructed
You the giant waste of money that doesn't work?
>less taxes
For the rich
>muslims btfo
It didn't work if you paid attention

It's not his fault that comedians are butthurt children that would rival tumblrinas.

>Trump series
>ridiculous over the top shonen-esque serial instead of just restating what Trump has actually said
I'd watch that.

>None of things are true

>anything not liberal dem is Sup Forums
There's some annoying Sup Forums around but you're just being a retard.

>Believing this

I don't go on pol. I only go on here.

>user says something dumb.
>Ask what it would accomplish in his mind.
>"F-F-Fuck off Sup Forums!"

Every time.

Lil Bush was better

What can she resign from? She's completely irrelevant.

You asked for something that improved and I answered, faggot.

>>no more mexicans
Have you been outside lately?

DGNUBLFF DLOUPFMA?

It was a joke you twit.

Jesus christ, these people are deranged. How hard is it to just ignore Trump for a day? Just don't read the news if he's in the headlines, don't watch national news, just find something fun to read that doesn't involve Trump. DC has a lot of great books out right now, and none of them make me think of Trump. Marvel has Gwenpool, which is also Trump-free. There are plenty of areas you can escape to just so you're not a perpetually angry, miserable sad sack hell-bent on making everyone else as Trump-obsessed as you are.

Stephen colbert/john stewart have always been agents of the left attempting to get younger audiences on their side. Too bad this generation is fed up with the left and see it for what it truly is: the next great oppressor.

>Unless he sues someone for making fun of him.
This literally never happened. Are you really just making shit up to support your delusions?

>misspelling coffee
He meant coverage

If that's what you're getting from that, indeed go back to to Sup Forums or Sup Forums you fucking parasite

My mistake, you have to be 18 to post here.

When can we get a cartoon about BLM?

At this point it feels likes Colbert's "hate" for Trump is disingenuous and in reality absolutely loves the fact that he now has a a single topic in which he can pander more viewers to watch him.

Despite talking shit I feel like he's going to vote for Trump in the 2020's election and try to keep the ball rolling as long as possible. Hell, he probably voted for him last year.

Republicans consistently pull about 75% of the white vote, and while Democrats get all the black voters, their turn out is crap. The big differences: Nixon got pardoned (1976), Perot split the conservative whites (1992 and 1996), and the Democrats ran a black candidate and black turnout improved (2008 and 2012). Who the actual candidates are is shockingly irrelevant. It doesn't bode well for now or the future. When white voters slide into a small enough plurality, we will just trade one single-party rule for another.

This show looks like shit yo.

It's not really politics, it's money.

Pro-Trump stuff makes money. Anti-Trump stuff makes money.

There's no financial incentive to make any content that doesn't do one or the other. Clickbait companies run separate arms that engage in both for double the profits.

NUMERO DOS

S C O O P S
C
O
O
P
S

ZORNK

>Colbert not satisfied enough with the constantly shitflinging he normally does, he's going to make a Fucking show about it so he can be even louder

>blatantly trying to move the goalpost for a non-existent argument

I agree.

I'd rather somebody shot him.

Oh great, another Little Bush, because THAT show worked out so well, huH? Yeah... Can't agree with the decision of making this, politics aside.

Pretty sure that's /exactly/ what I was calling him out for.

twas merely pretending to be of mentally lacking good sir

Fuck off pol.

That's literally what you're saying, unless you didn't actually read the posts you were responding to.
How about you take your whiplash asshurt back to tumblr.

Everybody is thinking it, so i'll say it. I propose that all threads about this show be automatically deleted.

That would make him even more of a martyr. History books would paint him as a misunderstood hero, when in reality he is just a shitposter.

>"Bush" was an over used joke but it took more than 7months to get stale.
To be fair, Bush was an actual idiot compared to Trump (who actually hasn't done much). How he managed to stay in power for that long is beyond me.

Donald Trump becoming president was the worst fucking thing to happen to comedy in fucking years.

Actually it was the worst thing to happen to fucking everything because people won't shut up about it.

>Why didn't we get something for Obama?

"No drama Obama" was boring in that he didn't say a bunch of stupid shit that was easy to make fun of. Clinton gots a shitton of parodies because of he sexual shennanighans. It's not a Democrat vs. Repub thing he was just very professional acting.

Bush mostly just wasn't a very good speaker but not too bad. Trump however is a trainwreck that's hilarious to watch so people can't stop making fun of him 24/7 because it's so easy. He's the most laughable President we've ever had in terms of his behaviour being ridiculous.

The Bush parodies were an exoneration while as people have said these cartoons and comedies have the problem that real Trump is always stupider and funnier than the parodies. making these shows lazy.

Because they're not doing their jobs.

And nobody said a goddamn thing about Hillary or any lib being in place of power you fucking retard. Or Trump the entire Republican party to you?

I agree. Absolutely nothing good can come of this
This board can't even discuss Rick and Morty let alone politics

This reminds me of that comic where the guy sleeps with a picture of his nemesis

>B-B-B-BUT TUMBLR!

Fucking Christ

You really want President Pence that badly?

Bush wasn't as dumb as people thought. And he knew enough to let the people in his Cabinet (mainly his dad's old friends) take care of the business of running the government while he served as a figurehead.

Trump's problem is that he won't stay out from under foot of his staff. He's not content with just being a figurehead and this drives his fellow Republicans up the wall.

It's fucked up because both immigrant voting blocs and black voting blocs are extremely conservative (more conservative than whites) on almost every single issue, but are pigeonholed into voting for the Democrats for strictly identitarian reasons.

The Democratic party having complete control when the plurality of miniorities eclipses the white voting Bloc is disingenuous, because what will coincide with that is the Democrats no longer being able to manipulate the minority vote through a narrative of white oppression. That narrative can't hold true when whites aren't a supermajority any longer. The Democratic strategy hinges on the minority plurality becoming the majority, and yet that same group also remaining primarily lower class and socially oppressed. It's not tenable.

>trump tweets so much
>whats the deal with airplane food?
>have you ever seen whipe people dance?
>crazy weather right?
>dude weed
>i get my period while on a date with a hot guy
>let me tell you about my wifes mother
>why did the chicken cross the road?
>your moma is so fat
>a mexican, a jew and a horse walk into a bar

Okay, then what user is trying to say is that he wants Pence to be president?

>Trump however is a trainwreck that's hilarious to watch so people can't stop making fun of him 24/7 because it's so easy. He's the most laughable President we've ever had in terms of his behaviour being ridiculous.
Can it be considered a trainwreck when the people who voted for him wanted this shit and almost everytime the fight back it's only giving him more publicity and making themselves look bad?

Trump's a shitposter who has no idea what he's doing but if there's one thing he knows itshow to mess with people, and the number one rule that everyone seems to forget is to never fall for the bait.

Because you're acting like a deranged and triggered child right now. I want you to know I find irascible retards like you on Sup Forums a much worse than Sup Forums.

>colbert is so fucking butthurt he needs to make a fucking cartoon against his "nemesis" that never acknowledged him to begin with
insanity