So... How did he come back to life?

So... How did he come back to life?

he got better

We don't know.

Deadpool's dug up his grave at least twice now and he's still been there every time.

He's a Skrull. They are going for movie synergy.

From being a charred skeleton?

It would have been easy to explain he came back from Chaos War, but then there's

I honestly wish the characters from Chaos War and Necrosha who came back, stuck around. In case I'm mistaken, there are some that are supposedly missing in action from Necrosha and it Chaos War did establish that Swordsman and Yellowjacket survived until Brevoort out of the blew quashed it with no explanation.

shenanigans

Secret Wars IV you faggots. It's what brought D-Man back.

He was just in Carol's head. He was a figment of her imagination, a representation of her own self-doubt.

Did it make him gay too?

What's Banshee's current status since he was brought back for Necrosha, then again brought back as a Horseman.

Forgotten by the writers.

Shit grows back user

it's called healing

His name is D-Man. It's in the name.

A wizard did it

Well Hulk has a healing factor so you why not Doc Samson. Just say he regenerated after awhile

Isn't that a common thing with the gamma freaks?

Bendis is a retard. Just like how Tony's now a graduate of Cambridge University in London instead of MIT

Yet again, if we are making fan theories, we need to account for Deadpool digging up the body multiple times now. The because of stories where it happened, this can't be written off as a non-cannon joke.

actually, he randomly reappeared just before the last Incursion. It was a short-story in Spider-Woman's annual?

I think gamma freaks need to be in contact or supplied with gamma to regenerate. Unless you're a Hulk.

Haven't read Bendis' Iron Man but many know that he ignores the continuity in order to deliver us "explosive universe and status quo changing stories".

Speaking of characters who came back to life, did they ever explain how Negasonic Teenage Warhead came back?

Hulks have something called a regenerative-healing factor. Given sufficient time and lack of interference, its possible for them to resurrect themselves assuming most of the corpse is in tack.

Movie synergy you fucking sinner

I really hate that they gave her that look. At the start of the title, she was so pretty.

Could just say she survived Necrosha.

This.