He loves you

Which is good news for you, because Murder!Carol won't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mf-RX72Hejk#t=16m50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the green goblin has really let himself go

That ain't kl'rt, he's still at Fox

why is Spock green?

Ah Skrulls, the zits of the galaxy, where you gotta keep popping them and nobody would miss them. The way heroes can genocide a race and face no consequences.

I like the fact that there's a chance that the first Carol we'll see is Murder Carol. Not the generically empowered, faux-flawed hero Marvel has been trying to push the last 5 years. The real Carol, the one people liked to begin with.

So it'll play out like Jessica Jones except she won't be screaming "I WAS RAAAAAPED!"

They better not god damn kill all the skrulls in the 90's. So help me if they blow up their planet and wipe them out....

I wanna see Skrulls in Avengers 4, GotG 3 and so on.

Left guy was to be played by Robert Z'dar but he bin dead these past two years.

How will the Skrulls work, now that the Nova's have been made into the Kree's ancient enemy.

They'll blow up their planet to set up Avengers 4 as Secret Avengers. In fact, I'm sure Carol will be blowing up Skrull orphanages and stomping on Skrull children's brains.

Galactus did nothing wrong.

The Krees are assholes, they can have more than one ancient enemy because they are assholes. Skrulls were a peaceful civilization before meeting the Kree.

Secret Invasion, not Secret Avengers.

If they keep skrulls around. Im just worried they'll wipe out all skrulls to explain why we never saw them in GOTG 1, 2, or any thor movies.

>shape shifters

That was just Ronan wrecking the Xandarians. All by himself.

Feige has tweeted that the Captain Marvel movie will feature the Kree-Skrull war. He also said that Fury will be in the movie, and have two eyes. They only real reason you could imagine he'd mention that last bit is if this is where Fury loses the eye "to someone he trusted". Fury also implies SHIELD. Having SHIELD in a movie where they're introducing Carol and powering her up might also mean SWORD/Alpha Flight being formed (or already existing).

This one could be filling in a lot of the MCU backstory as regards to the previous Kree visitations, how the tesseract got to Earth, etc. Interesting that AoS appears to have shifted to a space setting for next season too, which could be interpreted as them pre-positioning themselves for a tie-in episode or two as well.

It's a big galaxy. We just haven't seen them yet. Or we have had them front and center on screen but they were in disguise.

>how the tesseract got to Earth

Odin put it there.

>87 KB JPG
> #
>That was just Ronan wrecking the Xandarians. All by himself.

And his whole reason is cause he was butthurt at the peace treaty his people just signed ending their thousand year with Xandar.

I wonder if we'll get this guy too

Granted, how many Krees have we seen in the films? Like, Ronan and that guy on the TV?

I forsee a lot of cameos.
>>Peggy Carter
>>Coulson
>>Banner working on Gamma radiation projects
>>Maybe even Pym with a young Cross.

They could do a flashback episode, but it the Captain Marvel movie takes place in the early 90's, so it would be early in Coulsons career.

I KNOW we'll get him eventually.

They could feature what happened to SHIELD's space program (and they are likely to have had one) since the 90s. Plenty of room to reference the powered woman and those weird infiltrators.

Which reminds me, shouldn't they use the long name for SHIELD instead of the acronym? As in Iron Man, they didn't settle on SHIELD til the end of the film.

Korath and the guy who tells Glenn Close to deal with her shit on her own are Kree too.

>If they keep skrulls around. Im just worried they'll wipe out all skrulls to explain why we never saw them in GOTG 1, 2, or any thor movies.
Why the fuck do you think the galaxy is so tiny? You can spend centuries travelling across the Marvel universe and never meet the Skrulls. The only reason Skrulls are so prominent with the comics is because they are obsessed with Earthling's genetic potential. The rest of the galaxy doesn't see the Skrulls in their backyards much.

Certainties:
> Carol as a fighter pilot
> Kree-Skrull war
> Fury (losing his eye)
> SHIELD
> 90s music

Possibilities:
> a Skrull infiltration event
> uncovered by Carol's new artificial Kree heritage flaring up around certain 'people'
> Cockrum's stripperella costume used in a pool scene
> Monica? Brand? Peggy?
> at least a reference to Mar-Vell? As a Kree who turned on his own people to defend humanity at some point
> Kree appearing; if only a cameo at the end to whisk Carol away after she crushes the Skrulls' skulls

Maybe it will show the origin of the kree body used in the TAHITI project in AoS

I dont think that, Im just worry hollywood will play to (((audiences))) and come up with dumb excuses.

I honestly wouldn't be mad if that was what he looked like.

.....Are you serious? Does Fox have the rights to Super-Skrull, but Marvel have the rights to The Skrulls as a species?

SHE loves you.

Isn't SWORD technically an X-men property?

Supposedly someone's said that 'officially' on twitter or at a con, but I don't see how. Sure it started out in Joss Whedon's X-Men run but SWORD has featured in a lot of other comics since, including a run of its own. I'd bet it's actually a shared piece of IP like the Skrulls, Quacksilver and the Scarlet Watch.

Pints all round if that's the case.

FOX has the right to Kl'rt and I think one other named super skrull, but Marvel retains the right to use skrulls in general, and I think nothing is stopping them from just making up new super skrulls for the MCU

>They better not god damn kill all the skrulls

>I dont think that, Im just worry hollywood will play to (((audiences))) and come up with dumb excuses.
Do you automatically assume Jewish people love bad movies? Because I don't care how much you hate a group, that is no reason to also accuse them of liking dumb films.

There is no need to explain why the Skrulls haven't shown up until now, because they are just one species from one planet. If you think Jews somehow would need Skrulls gone for some retarded reason, at least give SOME justification.

Jews don't love bad movies, they love profitable movies so rather than trying to make good movies they would rather make profitable movies, even if the changes make the movie shitty

>Jews don't love bad movies, they love profitable movies so rather than trying to make good movies they would rather make profitable movies, even if the changes make the movie shitty
And how is it profitable to kill off the Skrull race, when it is important to maintain a pool of antagonists for Marvel Studios? There is nothing profitable about losing access to Skrulls, it is almost as stupid as killing off Superman.

Tell me how killing off the Skrulls and never being able to use them again, makes a profitable movie?

KREE LEAVE THIS IS SKRULL THREAD!

KREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

FOR U

Considering phase 4 will expand the Cosmic side greatly it'd be dumb if they do that considering they're their most recognizable alien race.

They really don't look much like skrulls

>we get a young anti-hero Ronan crusading against the skrull menace
If only...

This is a long shot but what if the Red Skull ended up being transported to the Skrull empire?

#SkrullLivesMatter
#LockUpCarol

#DickUpCarol*

Sorry, my finger slipped.

Only good skrull is a dead one.

>If Veranke had actually managed to seduce Carol

Marvel shouldn't make any movies for a while set after Avengers 4.

Carol Danvers should have a series of movies involving space adventures with one or more Ravager groups in the 90s and set up possible movies to happen after Avengers 4. When she appears in Avengers 4, she should appear like she is much older than Brie actually is. Then later after Brie has aged to look similar or older to how she does in Avengers 3/4 she can come back for movies that take place after Avengers 3/4.

Marvel should also make other prequels for Ant-Man and Dr. Strange.

After doing all those prequels, Marvel can then make movies that take place after Avengers 3/4 and would therefore be set a few years before the real world date of when they come out in theaters. This makes it easeir to make movies that have a commentary on real world events like Donald Trump or North and South Kroea going to war. Therefore possibly appeal more to critics. It could possibly also allow for Marvel to use nostalgia to appeal to viewers like having a reference to fidget spinners if it would still seem funny.

No major characters will be revealed to ever have been Skrulls for a long period of time in the MCU unless Marvel decides they want to do a major retcon. It's not something they would plan far ahead to do because it's confusing to some and seems lame like something from a soap opera or a kid's cartoon to many people.

Just shut the fuck up horrible ideas

His only good idea is
>Marvel shouldn't make any movies

Avengers 4 is going to end with Tony being killed and when they take off his helmet he'll be a fucking Skrull. Phase 4 begins SECRET INVASION.

SCREENCAP THIS.

>This makes it easeir to make movies that have a commentary on real world events like Donald Trump or North and South Kroea going to war

>there could be skrulls posting in this thread RIGHT NOW

REMOVE SKRULL

Ha! Funny joke. Let's talk about Carol's big ass.

They're shared, like Wanda and Pietro, but Fox gets at least one or so specific, named Skrulls.

Like how Marvel can use the WatcherS, just not THE Watcher.

Don't all the various races and civilizations in the comics just fucking hate each other? Can't that also be the case with the MCU?

>unnecessary prequels

Nope,

youtu.be/mf-RX72Hejk#t=16m50s

EMH fans are the fucking worst.

Yeah, Avengers Assemble is much better.

;^)

I wonder if Dr. Minerva will experiment with some Skrull genes...

All this thread does is make me miss old Marvel.

Can you imagine how fucking great Carol would be if they pushed her in the 80's and 90's when things were silly but fun (Except for the clone saga just...Just) as hard as they're pushing her now?

She's great already though.

No, she isn't.

>crtl+f
>1 result for Mar-vell
My soul hurts.

You sound like Mike

New OC for the MCU: 'Misstake' the shapeshifting half-ayylmao. No similarity to any previous Marvel characters.

I will be very ok if Carol's new status quo becomes Carol "If it's Skrull, smash its Skull" Danver

So this isn't happening?

That's just some user drowning in his own sense of irony as he tries to write the atypical marvel plot.

So excited for MurderCarol even if it's devoid of CarolAss. Think we'll get a CoffeeCarol too?

It's a possibility.

Carol's anti-leggings stance would be welcome too.

Can we have her triumph over her dark side too?It's actually more heroic than presenting her all Wonder Woman like - ideal, "perfect," "flawless"

See her battle with both herself and enemy and winning at both.

>skulls confirmed
kREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Can we have her triumph over her dark side too?It's actually more heroic than presenting her all Wonder Woman like - ideal, "perfect," "flawless"
>See her battle with both herself and enemy and winning at both.
I don't want her cured. I am happy just to see her end up like Bruce Banner in current MCU, in that she keeps the dark side but made sure to use it for the greater good. She can't change what she is on the inside, what matters is that she acted with humanity.

>because Murder!Carol won't
You bet she won't

>we will never see this version of this character in the movies

sad

>>we will never see this version of this character in the movies
>sad

Don't worry user, you got her

>Isn't SWORD technically an X-men property?
Fox has all those cosmic villains and all those X-men, but not even ONCE really used any of them. I mean, JUST the silver surfer?

Why is it that FOX keep insisting that everything happens on Earth?

shut up Stoklasa

They showed up in a couple of cameos in AoS

Except Spider-Man 2 is confirmed to happen minutes after Avengers 4

Should have let the Annihilation wave kill them all

yaaas gueen

no way, phase 4 is totally going to be Dark Reign. Tony already lost Avengers tower to someone, probably Osborne
Ant-Man is introducting a thunderbolt
Captain Marvel could introduce Moonstone
Add Klaw

Phase 4 is totally going to be Thunderbolts movies, cosmic adventures with Dr Strange, and trying to stay away from Osborn Ant-Man and Wasp and Spider Man.

that was her status quo in Reeds run

I hope Noah Hawley finally gets it

The Kree picks fights with everyone, so I wouldn't be shocked if they fought Skrulls right before Xandar.

Not canon, she would absolutely want Monica to go pantsless.