youtube.com/watch?v=80czcfCpq9Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTW2eBTEB3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=0zzQxE-1Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Let's discuss the SDCC sneak peek
you know for a fact nobody will

w2c tom's boots

I want to turn Hekapoo into a responsible mother of my christen children.

Seems like nothing but politics. I know Nefcy's game. She's trying to drive even bigger wedges between the fandom, to spark conflict (and possibly art). She wants to see us crack under pressure, but we will remain steadfast.

for what reason? for the show to become more well known?

Flashback or not, but the whole scene is beautiful

No, for more wicked fun for Nefcy to have

Are demons monsters?

no they arent

seems kinda dangerous when people make fan artist want to kill themselves because the fandom is nuts

Probably. Might be the reason the whole gay kissing shit happened in the first place. People in my community were talking about it, normies who have had no exposure to svtfoe whatsoever. Presonally, I got involved with the fandom because of these generals. Hell, just caught up on nearly two years worth of episodes within three/four days.

gay kissing thing ? do explain because ive never interacted with the community or heard of any drama

I don't care who Star ends up with, as long as she's happy. You shouldn't care either, user.

She looks pretty happy with Marco senpai

what are you talking about?

Why is Young Moon so cute, lads?
Is it the accent?

I mean a local community, like a town. Apparently online headlines were going on about it, and sure enough, it reached them.

The accent definitely helps.

im saying fandoms arent right in the head when it comes to ships so whatever games nefcy is playing might be dangerous

how did this get through without disney noticing wow

I'm just hoping we see different head bands on Star. I just want to see Cactus band again

she was cuter when I thought she was a Cool Warrior Queen

she's okay

I think it's because she hasn't fully matured. She's just a girl, not yet fit to be a queen.

i think its a beautiful dance scene love the effects when the move

I fucking love that soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=qTW2eBTEB3Q

>Star has Tom who is cool, funny, prince of the underground, even as good chemistry with Marco
>Marco as Jackie who skates and...
Give me Marcapoo and i'm fine with Starco not happening.

That one is pretty good, I like this one. It's pretty comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=0zzQxE-1Wqo

I can not draw anything lewd for the lief of me
pls help

HOT AND SWEATY

draw something that isn't lewd

I want some yuri, jackie must be paired with janna.

>yuri
>implying Janna's female

Well memed

>Ferguson
Literally who? Him and his friend haven't even shown up since like Season 1.
which is good, because I hate fat people in my media.
>Jackie isn't in the Season 3 opening
>Janna is
Really activates my almonds.

took me a while to think of the difference but I figured it out. Demons have inherent magic monster don't.

What? Ludo and Toffee could do magic.

I think he means demons are born with it. Ludo and Toffee had to aquire it.

Why isn't anybody talking about the THICK
CRIMSON
GIANT DEMON
PUSSY

>king of the demons gets to smash that
Who do you suppose is the dom in their relationship?

Do we have a name for her yet?

hug-bees mentioned that the scene was boarded by Sarah Oleksyk, which means that it's gonna be a Sarah and Gina ep (and if intended order matches production order, it'll be the third ep once we get out of hiatus)

I bet you she's the sub

>getting to dominate the big semen demon

that's hot

fuck it this is dumb but whatever.

pretty sure, going by what the crew's said and just the fact that it literally is 4 episodes aired together, the Battle for Mewni episode/movie thing went like
>originally planned to be end of Season 2 but having a 3rd season gave them more episodes to develop Eclipsa/the BFM plot itself
>planned out as 7 separate segments for the beginning of 3 (each one has different boarders/writers involved), with Return to Mewni/Moon the Undaunted as the premiere, probably imagined to air on a weekly basis
>Disney sees that since it's one arc it can all be aired at once, since just dropping a bunch of new episodes at once is what they do for a lot of cartoons now, calls it "The Battle for Mewni" and advertises it as such despite the individual segments having totally different names (none of them being BfM)
>airs with literally all the same content it would have as 7 different stories, just with a few of the intros/outros removed
>as a result none of the segments except the first two flow together like a movie, because in production on the crew side it was never intended to be one, and only was aired that way long after the fact

I dunno, I see a lot of comments about how the pacing of the entire thing is off or how it didn't flow like a movie, when it was never supposed to be one on the production side. the pacing/flow is no different from something like Bon Bon-Raid the Cave or Face the Music-Starcrushed, which are also connected but, like this, were never intended to be treated as a single entity. the title itself seems to be Disney's too

I dunno, it's one thing to feel certain plot elements or writing didn't work, AKA the things that'd stay the same whether it aired as 4 different episodes or a single movie. but it feels like due to Disney/the audience to some extent treating it as a single "movie," some of the individual segments aren't being evaluated as they would had they aired in the normal format like they were meant to.

she secretes lava tho so how would it even work with what I assume is a "human" man.

Either some form of magic or he ain't as human as he appears.

she looks cute for a demon

Some drawfag needs to take this picture and replace it with Tom's parents

They better fucking not be making tom mixed

lmao, good shit user, I agree

Disney did notice.

Times are a' changin'.

Looks like Tomco's back on the menu boys

Disney is ran by jews so yeah

>Tom's real parents are ancient, and his father is/was Eclipsa's lover
So crazy it might just work.

So do I. Its tolerable with some actors but it should not be allowed in cartoons

stop with this meme
If you call Tom cool you cannot exclude that trait from Jackie.

Mr. Candle is seemingly a demon, so nothing that strange about Tom's dad looking completely human while still being a demon. King Lucitor is referred to in the guidebook as "the big guy" (ie Satan) after all.

it's a flashback isn't it? Moon would have her corrupted veins here if it was the present wouldn't she?

Let me set this clear, because I did this same talk yesterday. Monsters are considered the ones who don't have any power (refering to money) or a title.

Most of the creatures of the show could be considered as monsters, but they're princesses or they're part of an association (Hekapoo, Lekmet, Rhombulus, Omnitrixis) if we consider them as magical creatures they have a task to make what makes them NOT monsters.

But also at River's party in "Royal Pain" we can tell some of the kings could be considered as "monsters" but still, they have a title and they're part of the royal family of some kingdom.

It doesn't exactly refer to the appearance they refer to power and also maybe to a job, we can see those considered monsters are only thiefs, and henchmen, which can cause damage. Not as the alternate monster who seem that don't want to have violence.

If anyone agrees or desagrees, let's have arguments. I want to talk seriously.

Where can I find a Nefcyfu?

So how does Jackie respond when she asks Marco why he vanished for weeks without notice and he says "I was on Mewni"?

She IS wearing very long gloves.

She gets very mad but gives him another chance since really, she hasn't worried at all pre-Starcrushed
If he messes up again, that's it

Oh nooo Starco shipper. Jarco continues. Don't you think it'll end that easily. Jackie isn't like that. And though I may sound as a Jarco shipper, I'm actually a deep trashy starco one

The main signs of it being a flashback are that Star and Tom look younger (small feet, heads are slightly larger compared to their bodies, Tom's only barely taller than Star, Star's hairdo would only be possible if she had shorter hair in the present) and Tom is angry rather than ecstatic about getting to have Star in his arms for a dance.

>tfw I've already discussed this show to death by by Stockholm won't let me leave this place

Try to sell me your stupidest headcanon Sup Forums

I assume we would be able to see them here since they pretty much go up to her shoulder now.

>T A L L autistic cartoon obsessed qt who is also self aware and draws weird shit
girls like that only stay home

>Jackie isn't like that.
But she isn't like anything, really. I'm serious, her board has more personality.

She damned well better at least be pissed off. If she just brushes it off without even being angry she's not just "chill" and forgiving, she's a doormat.

That could easily be a temporary thing 'showing her anger. I do believe it is a flashback but we dont know that much about the veins

I know one from my church days (I need to go back), but she's a furry, homosuck, and gemfucker.

they needed the wand. I don't know about other mewmens but the butterfly's can dip down and do magic without it. Tom and presumably other demans can do magic whenever.

i wonder if they ever fade after not using the spell for a while or if they're permanent. they were there at the end of the episode, but it might not mean they'd be at that level forever

if they are permanent I guess MOON GONNA DIE will continue to live

Well, she might be a little confused since the events of Starcrushed, but I don't think we'll have a: oh my god, you cheated on me.

We'll have a: I don't know what to think, what about if you do love her, you felt bad, Marco realizes her feelings, etc. But we aren't having an angry attitude

You keep saying this. It isn't her fault you equate being calm and collected with having no personality. She's shown countless times what she admires in Marco, she's shown that she's PASSIONATE in her interests (not just going with the flow), she hides her earrings presumably due to insecurity, she can feign dorkiness, and she has now shown definite concern with her situation. She's not exactly colorful but she's not the board you're making her out to be.

Yeah your probably right about that, I'm guessing the kids were forced into it as some sort of alliance thing since the two kings seem to hate each other, and like you said present Tom would ecstatic to do something like this with Star.

Yeah but didn't her cheeck diamonds turn dark purple too?

>Darkest spell takes over Moon's body and Star has to put her mother out of her misery

>Hurr-d-hurr she has no personality because I find her boring
>One-note Janna is so much better because lol witchy tendencies

Daron Nefcy was molested by a Catholic priest and that's why her series is chock-full of Satanism in a favorable light (re: Dies Irae). She hates the church and realizes, as did Lucifer did, that freedom and suffering are preferable to an easy life of servitude.

She replaces the comfort of a young man with the twisted and decadent desires of those shitty fanbases, you can drag her out and make a good woman out of her. Then hold yourselves accountable and responsible to keep chastity until marriage as such is God's plan

>I was on Mewni, curbing a civil way and trying to prevent the wholsesale slaughter of hundreds of people. I was strung up in a dungeon for days. Star died. I tried to murder a lizardman with my bare fists.Then Star brute forced her self back to life and melted the lizard guy where he stood. Also, I think the King is having an affair with with queen of giant eagles, who is an actual eagle, not just a human with feathers.
>bruh

The dark purple diamonds fade back to normal later in the episode, the veins however do not.

>demans

Ah shit, I just realized that some of the flags are on a different cycle then others. I need to do some stabilization of that scene and put it back together.

A) Yes
B) she already had a good few corrupted veins on her arms from the first time she did the spell
C) that's why she wears the gloves

>Jackie so chill she just ignores Marco and Star kissing on the lips and spending more and more time with each other.

>To blackest night I pledge my soul. And crush my heart to burn in coal.

from what I can tell, the obvious theory is once they reach her heart it's lights out

they faded before yea? im guessing they either dissipated over time or makeup on the visible parts of her arms

>Daron Nefcy was molested by a Catholic priest
Sauce?

Future Diaz Territory

Fuck that noise, if that was true her face at the end of Starcrushed would be meaningless

I just also think she wouldn't call a breakup THAT soon; she might give Marco one chance now that he's conscious of it, and if he fucks up again THEN she breaks up with him

I want star to cast the darkest spell and then not wear gloves. Just let her fucked up curse hands and arms hang out.

Eclipsa finds a way to control marco through his monster arm, focing star to kill him too. River suffers a spontaneous combustion, leaving star with no loved ones to support her