Will you watch it?

Will you watch it?

I'll watch the first ep, if it's as terrible as it looks and sounds then I won't continue.

...Is it just going to be like all other "adult" animated shows?

TWO SCOOPS!!1!

No.

Colbert isnt funny, Trump isnt funny, no.

His animated Tump has been hit or miss, but if given a full show it COULD be good. It will depend on:
1 Who the writers are
2 How fast they can make episodes to stay relevant. Anything less the South Park speed is taking a risk.

Yeah, this stupid shit always ages well.

I will just to see if it is worse than this

>...Is it just going to be like all other "adult" animated shows?
Colbrt was one of the best things in Harvey Birdman and he's at his best when politics are involved. There is hope.

As long as it has cute waifus sure I guess

I'll be in it for the SCOOP posts.
But certainly not for a repolished lil' Bush.

Is Colbert still butthurt over the election? If so I expect this to be nothing but awful, if not then I expect it to be horrible because Colbert was never funny.

Probably not.

It's like Matt and Trey said. Nothing you can really do is gonna be funnier than Trump IRL. God damn that McCain tweet - it's like the universe itself bent to achieve maximum irony

aging has nothing to do with that being bad

Isn't Comedy Central already running a trump show in the same vein as That's My Bush?

You mean at his worst

sure
i love seven colbert's voice acting

>at his best
maybe 10 years ago. did anyone actually think TWO SCOOPS was funny?

The fuck is two scoops? Use real words.

how many Trump joke shows can you possibly do?

I like neither Colbert, nor Donald Trump.

>Isn't Comedy Central already running a trump show in the same vein as That's My Bush?

Yes they are, haven't watched it myself mostly due to political comedy being a very small hit and large miss

Nah.

Regardless of what your position on Trump is, the jokes about him have been getting stale for a while. Everything that can be made fun of about the dude has already been beat into the ground, and Colbert's obsessive hard-on for the guy doesn't really help.

At least KotH and American Dad have some level of variety when they're making fun of Republicans.

I don't know, CNN runs a twenty four hour comedy show about him so I'm sure Colbert can manage.

colberts attempt at humor.

Will be as poorly animated and acted as the segments on the show?

Colbert didn't say two scoops you fucking dumbasses that was CNN, stop browsing Sup Forums and think for yourselves

Poorly animated, terrible audio and rubbish jokes?
Yeah, probably.

DONSALRADL DDURPFMNFPDFPDPFPFFFFFF

Bushmind

It's almost certainly going to be terrible, but Colbert has already given me more hours of entertainment than just about anyone else I can name, thanks to the Report. He'll always be a comedy legend to me, regardless of what dumb thing he does now.

He DID however jump on the bed in the hotel room Trump reportedly stayed at in Russia whenever he'd go over there and repeatedly said "pee pee tape! Pee pee tape!" like a fucking child, probably thinking he was making a point of some kind.

It's not hard to understand why people believe he honestly had a fit over the two scoops nonsense.

It was a 2 second reference to a story about Donald Trump being a fat ass that Sup Forums turned into "COLBERT IS OBSESSED WITH ICECREAM!!!"

Those were the days. High school, Web 1.0, air conditioned summer nights. Where did I go so wrong?

Came here just to post this. It's just going to be forgotten and irrelevant in a few years.

This. Making fun of Trump is best in small doses and should be saved for when he does something extremely stupid and irresponsible. But if you make fun of literally everything he does, then it cheapens any attempt at actual criticism and comedy.

>MAGA hat in the captcha

Wasn't that cartoon interview surprisingly homophobic?

Honestly the only people who won't shut the fuck up about the two scoops thing are Trump supporters. When the news story mentioned that Trump had a demand that he get one more scoop of ice cream than everyone else, comedians made fun of it for a couple days because it was funny ad another example of him being childish. However that was it, people moved onto the next ridiculous thing he did. Sup Forums and friends love doing this thing where they create this caricature of what they think liberals think, make a caricature of that, and repeat until they just have some catch phrase they shout over and over again.

>thinking he was making a point of some kind

Sounds like a shitty attempt at humor to me

No. That's My Bush wasn't actually making fun of Bush it was just a show with the premise of taking traditional sitcom plotlines and shoving them onto the president.

tfw you can't use images like pic related because redditors get butthurt and tell you to go back to Sup Forums even when the post isn't related to politics

Was stephen apart of that Bush & friends cartoon that Comedy Central use to air?

Why is it that whenever a person hates something, they can't stop talking about said thing? I mean, this applies to anything really, specially in politics(Left, right AND centrists alike do this. No one is exempt). But I'm so fucking sick of hearing
>DONALD TRUMP THIS, DONALD TRUMP THAT
>HE'S ORANGE, AND HIS HAIR IS FUNNY
>HE MADE A TYPO
>I'M GOING TO SHIT EVEN ON HIS MOST INOFFENSIVE OF ACTS, LIKE HOW HE EATS HIS FUCKING ICE CREAM

Give it a fucking rest. If you hate him so much, then stop talking so much about him. Save your bitching for when he actually does something bad. Goddamn, why is everyone so salty.

Yup. They live in their own bubble where they essentially create groups to hate. I doubt many of them have even seen a black man in real life. The problem is when they leave their containment board

No it's because they don't want it to be a shithole with the same five threads spammed nonstop like on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums truly is the board with the absolute worst opinions. And this is on the same site with Sup Forums.

I think it goes without saying both the right and the left create exaggerated cartoon caricatures of their opponents.

Is that Jeb! in the back?

>BLENK BTFO!!!

>DINK BTFO!!!!

>KLENK BTFO!!!!

>SHORK BTFO!!!!

>MINK BTFO!!!

>CLERK BTFO!!!!

>SCHNELK BTFO!!!

>PMURT BTFO!!!!

>ZRUMPF BTFO!!!!

>DINKELBERG BTFO!!!!

>DRUMPFORT BTFO!!!!

>WURMPF BTFO!!!

>SKLOOMPF BTFO!!!!

>BADRUMPF BTFO!!!

>MIERZELBUMPF BTFO!!!!

>DRUMPFELSTILSTKIN BTFO!!!

>RUMP BTFO!!!!

>SHNULKFARTO BTFO!!!

>SCHNÖRK BTFO!!!!

>TRUMPELTHINSKIN BTFO!!!!

>HERMP BTFO!!!!

>MANGORPF BTFO!!!

>KRUMPF BTFO!!!!

>HERMP BTFO!!!

>DROoOOmPfZLERFJORD BTFO!!!!

>SCHNORCHELFORT BTFO!!!

>TRUMPA LOOMPA BTFO!!!!

>BZROMPLEKINFYFLUBBADUBBA BTFO!!!

>TRUMPOLINE BTFO!!!!

>OOMPADRUMPFALOOMPKINS BTFO!!!

>GLOOP BTFO!!!!

We need to genocide americans desu.

Good luck. I'm behind seven guns.

honestly what should i watch there? projections and insults of colbert on his president? its pathetic loser shit.

Well obviously yeah. My point was that the far right does this weird thing where they get mad at liberals for being outraged at something that only a few loud voices on the internet actually believe. It's like they think that some 14 year old girl on tumblr is representative of over half the country. Couple that with the bizarre double think where what they choose to make fun of the left for is not getting over things, when they're the ones who get super hung up, eg bitching that liberals need to "move past the election" when the side that is still talking about election numbers and Clinton is the right.

I hope they're not using that shitty design

This premise sounds familiar...

A lot of them don't even make sense e.g. small hands. Trump jokes are just throwing shit at a wall and screaming FUCK DRUMPF at it.

>It's like they think that some 14 year old girl on tumblr is representative of over half the country.
They are. You want proof? Gay marriage is legal that's your effin proof.

(you)

You can't make anything funny when you're assmad