/Wanda/

Is Scarlet Witch OP or Nerfed to the tits?

youtube.com/watch?v=BRi7ozh47do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bmCx6K7b9-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one likes her anymore?

I don't think she was especially popular to start with

in the mcu, nerfed but people actually have an idea of her powers now

lies

B lister sister

Marvel shills are only paid to post carol and that twat kamala

It's hard to say since she's never written constitutionally. Between writers has she ever maintained roughly the same level of power?

As long as she's a filthy gypsie and race traitor, into the trash she goes. Zatanna is the superior magic waify. She comes from an Italian bloodline that includes DaVinci. Wanda is a shitty subhuman. She's not even a proper mutant anymore! Wanda is literally bottom of the barrel trash.

I like that magic probabilities hexes, they should explore more of this on mcu

Not saying she was nerfed but she surely can't tap at the source of her power at will. She goes from small feats like jamming a gun to bending the Phoenix force together with Hope or creating a pocket reality.

But MCU's Wanda best superpower is Elizabeth Olsen's voice. She gives me a boner with a mere whisper

Wanda strong. Remove mutant.

>Mutants
>next step of human evolution
>created by space gods

>Wanda
>subhuman gypsy
>result of a crazy guy doing experiments on the subhumans

Hmm, I wonder which one is the best choice... Oh, and lest I forget, Zatanna = Best Girl.

Since mutants aren't real, you are presumably a human. And after all the terrorism, even after they actually took over the world, why are there human race-traitors still siding with mutants? You bite the hand that feeds you and lick the boot that kicks you.

>Oh, and lest I forget, Zatanna = Best Girl.

For DC.

>But MCU's Wanda best superpower is Elizabeth Olsen's voice. She gives me a boner with a mere whisper

youtu.be/bmCx6K7b9-U

I'd rather side with the next step of evolution rather than subhuman gypsies. They are the one race everyone despises, and with good reason.

One day the Photoshop user will return to us with his version of this pic.

She's pretty cute.

It's a Marvel gypsie, though.

>Robots hate mutants.
>Robots love Wanda.
>Prove you're not a robot to post here.

Discrimination feels bad.

Only because someone left the Olsen twins out in the sun too long and they dried up.

Even if the twins didn't have more coke than blood in their bodies, that wouldn't make Elizabeth any less pretty.

Scarlet Witch has always been OP in the comics. She's underpowered in the movies.

The real question is why hasn't she received a push in the comics. The movies repaired her image after all the character assassination she received in the comics.

Does she have to destroy the Infinity Gauntlet in the movies to get pushed in comics?

Yes. Just wait till after IW and its sequel. What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall. Brevoort/Bendis/etc will all go nuts and cry.

I think she and her brother kinda fall into a grey area with ownership, as they're technically mutants but they called them by another name for the movies and got away form having to pay royalties to fox for technically using an X-man character.

She is the true wonder woman of marvel

This.

now I have to remind myself to draw a picture of Diana and Wanda together.