Who Else here is gonna marathon every episode on Sunday before the new one?!

Who Else here is gonna marathon every episode on Sunday before the new one?!

*BURP*

GOD ISNT REAL MEMEY

I am shoving my fedora up my ass and dry humping Dawkin's book "The God Delusion" in anticipation.

And naw OP, I'm just gonna watch the new one as it goes. Don't feel the need to rewatch.

t. butthurt redditor

I want to fuck Rick while I have my hands wrapped around his throat

Are we getting a new one or is a repeat of the Mulan sauce episode?

Its gonna be a repeat and people are going to go fucking berserk. Gonna be great.

I probably will, i haven't rewatched them since the last time new eps were up.

Gotta love how offended the Sup Forums kiddies get from a scientist pointing out a scientific likelihood every now and then.

people actually watch this garbage?

Its not Sup Forums specifically, the arrogance of rick and his supposed intellect makes brianlets super fucking insecure. Either that or they're sick of normie chads calling the show "intelligent" or just jumping on a bandwagon. Brainlets see anything they disagree with or any opinion they disagree with and immediately feel threatened and must attack the threat.

Yo.
But I'll have to find a new torrent.
My old one has some fucked files.

I got the first email about torrenting I have ever gotten because of this show.

this should be in reverse tbqh

i just watched the season 2 finale again, and damn, that ending got me again. Rick and Birdman seemed like they had a lot of neato history together fighting against the galactic federation and what not. I see anons here often say this show tries too hard to be 2deep but personally I thought it was a right amount. they didn't take a whole lot of time building it up but it still had the same effect as if they did.

well, some people sometime gaze in your general direction. so why not rick and morty?

shouldnt the Sup Forums guide to discussion be "everyone who disagrees with me is a kike"?

if that's the case if should say jews, then.

REDDIT AND MEMEY

fpbp

LOL SAME POST POSTED 1000 TIMES STILL FUNNY LOLOLOL XD LE REDDIT

please get hit by an 18 wheeler with spikes mounted on the front, do us, your family, and occasional acquaintances a favor, boyo.

Doing that while working. Was hoping to finish this by sunday but not gonna make it.

Fuck off Schlomo.

DON'T YOU KNOW WHY I KEEP NY STUFF HIDDEN IN THE GARAGE MORTY? THE JEWS MORTY.
>th-the wha-
*BURRPP* YOU CAN'T TRUST THEM FOR ANYTHING MORTY. THEY'RE BEHIND EVERYTHING WRONG ON YOUR WORLD. THEY'RE LIKE THE GROMFLOMITES BUT WAAAY WORSE *BUUURRRP* IF THEY EVER GOT THEIR SLIMY HANDS ON THIS PORTAL GUN, IT WOULD BE THE END MORTY
>oh jeez Rick I don't know. This is sounding pretty antisemitic.
WE HAVE TO STOP THEM *BUUUURP*. THEY TOOK THE SZECHUAN SAUCE.
HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG MORTY!

Are you going to hate Futurama too just because reddit voted it as their favorite cartoon of all time?

Futurama was average. R&M is just hot garbage.

At first I didn't like Rick and Morty. I thought it was just so-random humor. But I like that it has some dark comedy and I feel like Rick is a pretty well developed character as the show goes on. The start of season three feels like it should have been the end of season two though, and I'm not sure if Rick's monologue at the end is really genuine to the character. I get that the writers kind of need to reset Rick's character to keep the show going, but it did seem like a slap in the face to all the hints, subtext, and development Rick got as an actually caring person.

>?!

ME! LOL XD HAVE AN UPVOTE!

>Tfw too unintelligent to appreciate Rick and Morty
IT'S NOT FAIR Sup ForumsBROS

>have to pass an IQ test to get access to R&M on my cable subscription
It's just not fair

You have to marathon it bro or you won't remember the details of the intricate masterwork overarching plot currently weaving through the series.