Which characters do you think have the best or worse design in fusionfall?

Which characters do you think have the best or worse design in fusionfall?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.fusionfalluniverse.com/index.php?topic=4271.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Not wanting an ayy lmao dog that looks like it could turn into the Thing

On the other side Ben and Dex fit the anime bishounen look perfectly.

KND and EEnE got the lion's share. I guess is the worst, I didn't stick around Fusionfall for too long

I forgot that Jake looked like a corpse.

What's he even doing here?

True.

When it comes to what the best designs in FusionFall, I'd be hard pressed to say anyone other than the Powerpuff Girls. Well, maybe Samurai Jack and Dexter, but the Powerpuff Girls just stick out to me. I know anime versions of CN characters tend to be mocked by Sup Forums purists, especially with the existence of SNAFU Comics, but I really dig the designs here. Sometimes, I actually use this as a headcanon for how the girls would look when they actually grow up.

As for worst designs, Jake (as seen here: ). I'd say Finn as well, but it's mostly because his model in the original FusionFall was ugly as shit. His actual design in the concept art looked alright.

This game was not good to dogs, was it?

It wasn't good for animals in general. They were plans to include other animal characters in FusionFall, particularily the Bean Scouts.

However, they couldn't come up with an appealing design for them. So they were all scrapped. That would explain why there's a Camp Kidney without any of the Bean Scouts.

The picture you see is supposedly an attempt by one of the original devs at a design for Lazlo.

It's hideous, I know.

Nope. They really made the dogs look soulless.

Imagine if the devs just put Lazlo and the scouts in the game instead of scrapping them.

Oh fuck.

Here's another reminder that fans really care about the game.

Holy shit this looks really good.

Any characters you guys wouldn't mind holding hands with?

Jack seems like a cool bro.

I'd hold hands with him.

this shit is so depressing, first the bean scouts are all disgusting mutated freaks in this world and then they were all killed by monsters or something by the time the game came out, leaving an empty, abandoned camp

At least the devs for FusionFall Legacy might be able to bring them back. This time, they may actually look appealing.

Keep in mind, this is a really early model created by one of the devs prior to Legacy's inception. So, this is likely subject to change.

i was kinda being facetious but this is too far in the opposite direction

Yeah, I can understand. This Lazlo may be a bit too human-like for your tastes. Again, it's ultimately subject to change until a final design is decided upon.

Also, yes. HOO HAA's is going to be in this too.

>normal-sized human-like head on a small monkey body
This is kind of jarring, they couldn't have gone with a more cartoony/exaggerated monkey face?

I guess they're mostly trying to avoid what happened to Jake and Courage. Though, this may change with characters like Lumpus and some of the other Bean Scouts aside from Lazlo. You can't exactly make someone like Edward look "humanoid" without making him unrecognizable.

Adam Lyon looks cool, though.

they are putting in the slug

I think he meant the original FusionFall in which only the camp was around.

You're right, though. Legacy will have Slinkman.

And he looks a lot better than you might've imagined.

bump

Proof that you can go from creepy to smug with the help of fans.

Wait shit hol up.
Are they bringing it back?
What's fusion Fall Legacy?

Yes, fan revivals. FusionFall's coming back as FusionFall Retro first then as FusionFall Legacy.

Retro involves reviving the servers for the original game.
Legacy involves completely remaking the game Twin Snakes-style.

are there anymore character pics like that and if there are can you link to where you find them

forums.fusionfalluniverse.com/index.php?topic=4271.0

Here's a complete archive for all the developer updates.

I'm not that user but thank you! These updates looking really good so far.

i am that user so thank you

what if nickelodeon had a fusionfall like mmo

I can't wait to play the shit out of Retro and Legacy (hopefully cn does not take them down).Here's a sketch of Dexter. Would finish but too tired.

Whyboner