Justice league plot leak

youtu.be/cncH985kbfs

I don't want to give that faggot views :
atlantis, amazons, and lanterns (abin sir cameo) work together to defeat Darksied

They hide the mother boxes

Batman tries to recruit everyone, Aquaman and cyborg refuse

Cyborg's dad gets captured so he joins

Aquaman's Atlantis mother box gets taken

They get together

Stephenwolf brings superman back to life and makes him evil

The heroes go to a underground tunnel that connects metropolis and Gotham (how convienent) which is where the parademons are

They fight superman and Lois lane helps them turn him normal

Alfred joins the fight too (maybe he was talking to Lois in the preview?)

They all beat stephwolf and cyborg uses the mother box to reverse the portal sending parademon's away

They form the justice league to stop shit like this from happening

Lex Luther has found a way out of jail

Darksied is shown and wants to attack earth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_7CzWeC8Ez4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does WB hate Superman so much?

Im beginning to feel like Steppenwolf is doing all of this shit on his own without Darkseid knowing. Anyway nice fanfic

Can't outshine Muh underdog batman

Snyder legitimately hates Superman. He probably has some weird religious hangups and hates God too, since he can't tell the two apart he takes his shit out on the big blue.

>nice fanfic
Trust me my fanfic would involve Lois dying and being replaced with a actor that is sexy enough to play lois

>Defeat Darksied
I meant stephwolf

>(how convienent)
They are side by side, it's perfectly reasonable, you don't think Manhattan and New Jersey have tunnels to each other?
There is nothing hateful about having a character be temporarily be possessed.
Pic related, delusional piece of shit.

Evil Superman is confirmed not to be in.

I meant how convenient that the parademon base is so close to Gotham

Delusions intensify...

Regardless she is still the sexiest woman to play Lois in live action...
> Muh Durance
Piss off with that generic looking bitch.

This isn't a leak, it's just cobbling together two old-ass rumors with what can be gleaned from the trailer.

This shit is old. And this leak was before Joss Whedon became director. Even if its true, he already changed very significant parts of the story.
Fuck off.

>Has to show cleavage to even resemble a female

The retards that say Traue is man-ish I have to at least give them that she does have a strong Jaw but here is nothing whatsoever unfeminine about Adam's face.

Y'all must be retard evil superman y'all need help

I would fuck her if i was superman

>There is nothing hateful about having a character be temporarily be possessed

It most certainly is after completely ruining the character beforehand. This sounds like a bad fanfiction, and yet you eat this shit up anyway.

Sounds like shit, just like the rest of the DCEU except Wonder Woman

yeah i get my opinions from RT scores too

>if movie is good: "Whedon save JL. Genius!"
>if movie is bad: "Snyder did it again. Fucking hack."
Poor man, he will get the credit stolen or will be crucified. No symbolism intended.

>evil superman
>with joss "fan service" whedon at the helm

if there's one thing that he will change on zack's original cut, it'll definitely be the controversial parts

Because he does not make as much money as Batman.

Damn Amy Adams is so fucking sexy

Fuck virgins who say she's old or whatever

Yeah it's not like I actually watched those movies and came to those opinions on my own or anything

Fake or outdated, Alfred is clearly talking to non-brainwashed Superman in the Batcave

>FUCKIN MAN OF MURDER

stop posting.jpg

>Regardless she is still the sexiest woman to play Lois in live action

Eat a collection of dicks, you faglord.

Hatcher > Durance > Kidder > Adams

youtube.com/watch?v=_7CzWeC8Ez4

Why was this Lois such a slut?

he's not batman, as simply as that.

>Why was this Lois such a slut?
Because there was actually an even slutier female character taking up the slut spot, so Luis can go further while still technically being normal.

There was that episode when the entire Daily Planet was sprayed with aphrodisiac. But at the end you find out the slutty woman never got sprayed, and she was just being her normal self.

They ripped off the fucking n52 earth 2 plot?!

HAHAHAHAHA! What a bunch of fags!

This was posted here as someone's bullshit theory a while ago.

>it's Sup Forums making fanfiction episode.

people keep thinking it's supes but I think it's flash. the "hope" in that line just seems misleading. They still have to make sense of that Flash cameo on BvS.

Or OP literally just watched the JL: War movie and decided to come to Sup Forums for some easy (You)s

That's not the Batcave, Alfred is outside working on something, you can see the moon.

>They still have to make sense of that Flash cameo on BvS.
They did. Bruce got dossier's of metahumans so he found out where Barry lives, breaks in an sits in his chair waiting for him to come back.

>Lex Luther has found a way out of jail
ABORT ABORT

Seriously no, the best thing to do would be to bury that version of Luther and never mention him again. Fuck, imagine him and LetoJoker in the same room. I would cringe myself to death.

So basically a shitty Earth 2.

>Superman is evil
>again
I would say being a Superman fan is suffering but the comics are good right now which is all that matters I guess.

>Darksied is shown and wants to attack earth

Good, i hope they have a scene together so you can kill yourself faggot.

Why not just destroy the Motherboxes?

Nah, I'm just joking. I could never do that to your mom. She'd be heartbroken.

i'll destroy your mother's box

>Kidder

You have to be high to place Margot in any slot other than last. I'd put her behind 1940s/1950s Lois even.

>TFW normalfags will call Darkseid a Thanos rip off and that will be the basis for all future Darkseid discussion with these fucks

>Script leak but has no idea who Alfred is talking to.

Yeah, bullshit.

>Evil Superman

Into the fucking trash it goes

>TFW its true

>Darkseid defeated like a bitch
>Stays away from Earth for thousands of years
>Mother Boxes are now Infinity Stones
>Steppenwolfs plan is literally just from the Avengers
>Evil Superman
This is going to be so fucking bad.

>lanterns
Fake.

Plot not script. There is a difference.

This is the log line.

Post credits scene is Steppenwolf saying he will go back to earth with another army and will not fail again, just as he's about to start another tirade, two omega beams hit him and he screams in agony then dies,

As the camera rotates the pile of ashes, we see a hulking figure blurred in the background, with two red eyes that slowly burn out

They mention the lanterns in the trailer as well. I figured they'd stay off screen but it'd be cool to see at least one in the distance.

We're in an age of deconstruction and tarnishing Western values and morality.

Superman is a symbol and paragon of truth, justice, and the American way, and so for hack writers the most effective way to be jarring and shocking and impactful is to drag him through the dirt. Superman is overtly meant to be hope, and so if someone wants to make something bleak they attack and destroy Superman from a writing perspective.

On top of that though there's the basic fact that Superman is basically a God and so making him evil creates a Godlike villain to which everyone else is an underdog. Making Batman turn evil wouldn't work because Batman is always the underdog and everyone's more powerful than him so the entire Justice League vs Batman wouldn't be all that interesting.

Yes and everything in pic related was done so poorly and clumsily it renders it all moot.

Is there an unwritten rule that the female stars of Marvel/DC must be played by the blandest looking of women? Getting a rami MJ vibe off her. Least Mera was spared this shit.

It's kind of funny actually.

>male stars
>top tier 10/10 alpha tall musclemonsters other than RDJ who's just charming and handsome, literally look like they walked off the pages of a comic book as paragons of masculinity

>female stars
>bland, forgettable, unremarkable random picks of so-so actresses, some far past their prime

It's because:
1. It's sexist to hold women to the same standards as men.
2. Casting directors are all gays and women.

They made Crossbones take MARTHA all the way from Kansas, across half of the USA, to right next where Batman and Superman were fighting, just to let Batman do something.

Gonna add a 3. men are far more attracted to visual beauty than females and these star roles are too important to give to fresh off the bus actresses.
4. Older hags have better managers than younger ones.

Really though, who would you want for Lois? AT&T girl or what we got?

>these star roles are too important to give to fresh off the bus actresses.

Explain Gal.

Really good at giving head

>replaced with a actor that is sexy enough to play lois

GET the FUCK out of here

>lanterns
Nice try, there aren't going to be any in JL

Let's be real for a moment - Darkseid may not be a Thanos rip-off in the comics, but we all know that movie!Darkseid is only around to be DC's answer to movie!Thanos and probably WILL rip him off to some greater or lesser extent.

How? What's to rip off? Thanos is currently a non-character. He has done fuck-all in his very brief appearances.

Darkseid is more important to the JL than Thanos is the Avengers, he's their big bad while Thanos comes and goes every decade or so

Which sounds to me like it's exactly what movie!Darkseid is going to do. And again, we're only getting Darkseid at all because he serves as a good counterpoint to Thanos.

If I was in charge, I'd have gone with Starro.

Where does this Evil Superman rumor keep coming from?

I agree that they should have started with Starro or something, but having the first movie be something that's actually relevant to Darkseid is already better than the Chitauri/Loki shit with Thanos thrown in at the end.

I hope they get a good voice for Darkseid. Injustice 2 made him sound like a generic thuggish brute and I hope they don't make the same mistake again. I'm still not going to watch JL though, been burned way too many times.

A number of reasons.
1. A lot of people are misremembering his Return in the comics, where he came back with long flowing hair, a shiny black suit, and guns. So the black suit was teased by Cavill and somehow this led to people thinking he would come back evil.

2. Maybe that Earth-2 story where the Trinity died fighting Apokolips but Superman came back, enslaved by Steppenwolf (but it was Bizarro).

3. Just the idea of Apokolips resurrecting and brainwashing Superman seems pretty basic. It happened in the DCAU too.

Not that I want it to happen, and I pray to god it won't.

Superman isn't going to be evil, he's just not going to appear much in the movie. Either way, it sucks to be a Superman fan with the movies.
It completely baffles me that there was a movie where Superman died and hardly anyone gave a flying fuck.

It was a relief, honestly.

how would abin be in the flashback? he's not that old, bro

Wait, wait, wait. If a bunch of Atlanteans, Amazons and Lanterns were able to defeat Darkseid god knows how long ago in the movie, how would he pose more of a threat in the future?

Abin Sur was around during the 19th century so he could be pretty old

Shut your whore mouth.

in the flashback the humans are like, viking-era. abin was assigned to sector 2814 in the 1860s.

So, remember Robinson's Earth 2 book and how Steppy made Supes into a pawn?

Sounds dank.

Ungarans dont live for a thousand+ years unless the dceu just doesn't give a shit

Fuck off, Amy is perfect.

Maybe he got more powerful since then.

See that was Bizarro.

Because reasons, also all the old gods of Earth are dead so no Zeus to weigh in and help out. Also, Earth has stripped itself of all of its defenses, and it seems like we don't have a Lantern anymore.

.... I just realized that the JL movie is a meta level commentary about how Warner Bro has ruined so many aspects of the DC universe with their shitty movies that Earth is now in serious danger.

>also all the old gods of Earth are dead
I can already sense Snyder is going to do half-assed symbolism about that.

>Darkseid is more important to the JL than Thanos is the Avengers, he's their big bad

Kill yourself,

He wasnt even suppused to crossover much with JL. He is ORION big bad.

Loki was the reason for the first Avengers team up on the comics to begin with.

I know that. Still has nothing to do with Thanos.

Zack Snyder isn’t attracted to women so it effects who he casts and how he shows them in his movies.

So Brutaal is in this movie? I hope he curbs the entire JL before Lois snaps him out of it.

I want to see Superman not job to Batman for once.

This is from r/DCEULeaks which was debunked but of course Sup Forums is retarded enough to believe it.

A lot of retards want DC to adapt Injustice because it's so "deep" and "cool" so they keep pushing this meme because they're retarded. Snyder is a hack but he already had his heroes vs heroes movie and it was a disappointment. WB isn't letting him do it again. The DCEU is going to be like WW from now on so all those fags wanting Injustice are going to be disappointed

>he's just not going to appear much in the movie.
This is the funniest part. Snyder is so retarded that he doesn't know what to do with Supes so he just fucking writes him out of the goddamn JL. It's pathetic.

No he isn't you fucking moron. Superman is going to get revived, be fucked up from dying, go to Lois, then go save everyone after Lois tells him to. Because Snyder can't conceive of Clark actually WANTING to be a hero so he needs other people to TELL him to be a hero.

proof of the delusions of snyder fags

Plot Leak? More like fan theory lol.

>Stephenwolf

Kek you are a retard.