Is this the first ever movie that appeals to nobody at all?

The twerking drives away Christians. Liberals already hate Christianity. The shitty animation is unappealing to everyone else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVgQuZf5o1M
youtube.com/watch?v=44fHAkDMpoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>brown girl wearing footwear that exposes her toes

It appeals to me.

>twerking in a Christian movie

somebody post a webm/gif

How is this movie being made?
Presumably Mary is virgin pregnant from God.
What Hollywood Jew exec would greenlight this?

The geniuses at Sony Pictures.

youtube.com/watch?v=tVgQuZf5o1M

Go to 1:20

That's not what twerking is. You see, children, there was a time when dancing involved a simple motion called "shaking you booty".

Doesn't look that bad, at least it seems better then emoji movie. Then again, that's not much of an accomplishment.

One day Sup Forums should have a movie night where we watch The Star, The Emoji Movie and Norm of the North together.

What, no Foodfight?

are you fucking stupid

I have no idea who runs that place but how do you decide Gennedy and Lauren movies wont sell but a ripoff lego toy story wreck it felix movie and a religious movie so disrespectful to its source Athiests hate it will

Foodfight is played out though if the original is ever recovered we should watch it. I vote for Ratatoing

This is the thing you take issue with? The slight deference between up and down, and side to side.

so you're saying the lion king had twerking

>Joseph

Is this the first animated Sony movie to feature a legitimate cuck?

I'd call that a straw man argument, but I feel like that would be an insult to straw man arguments.

Do I get anything if I actually watch all three, besides losing the will to live?

I would say that if that movie came out now exactly the same people would say there was twerking hyenas in Lion King.

Wait, this is virgin birth.

he is a virginal cuck.

Aren't there already like a million movies about Mary, Joseph, and his wife's son?

Can Sony just die after they make Transylvania 3? Thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=44fHAkDMpoc
And the donkey.

But muh sexy Mary.

Fuck, I thought it was Donkey Ollie before I looked closer.

Question is:

Will Shadman draw his fanart of Mary?

Is water wet?

No, no user you will not Waifu the mother of God.

Nor will we fetishtise her delicious brown toes

I might have had some hopes when I first heard the premise, but the trailer looks like just another generic unfunny CGI talking animal movie.
Joseph shouldn't be this handsome too.

It's like you've never heard of The Emoji Movie

are we implying that Joseph had never had sex with Mary once since she got knocked up by god?

Jesus had younger siblings, so he definitely did.

He did. That whole idea of Mary being a perpetual virgin is decidedly Catholic and not based on any NT scripture

That's what the Catholic Church teaches. And since the Catholic Church is the One True Church we should take their teachings seriously.

Ratatoing and other foreign animated movies with Mike Pollock in them weird me out since I keep thinking of Eggman.

>From the people who saw Aethel.

If I recollect properly, Paul calls her a "virgin" once in one of his epistles. Catholic Church made her as such according to that passage.

Precisely!

Which is an inaccurate translation from the original text that only said young woman. The Latin translation specified virgin. From that the Papacy expanded it to perpetual virginity, for which there is no actual basis.

Doesn't the Vatican to this day only recognize the Vulgate at scripture?

>From that the Papacy expanded it to perpetual virginity, for which there is no actual basis.

Well, no SCRIPTURAL basis. If you take the Marian apparitions seriously you can argue that Mary herself testifies to her perpetual virginity.

No, I said that he was cucked by a virgin (God never had sex, after all).

did they seriously make them black?

Even if we take "virgin", it's still up to interpretation, he might refer to her as "virgin when he got Jesus" (which is something a lot of Christian confession agree on, not just Chatolic), but that still doesn't mean she remained virgin afterwards.

Brown, user, like most middle-easterners living there in those times. And Semitic too.

Let's not have a stupid tantrum about something that make complete sense.

Mary being a virgin when she miraculously conceives?
Aight. I can buy it.

But a man and wife NEVER ONCE getting busy after the savior is born?
Yeah. Nah.

>ITT: Virgins debating the virginity of mythological virgins

>1488

Well said, Adolf.

>the twerking drives away Christians
I have a very strong feeling that most "conservative" people or alt-right people on Sup Forums never fucking go to church

I can assure you that most of the youth that go to my church have no problem with twerking or hitting the clubs or whatever

>mythological

*TIPS*

they came from rome

you know as well as anyone that they were white

this is "WE WUZ KANGZ" faggotry and has ZERO basis in historical fact

Where did you get that nonsense? The whole point about Bethlehem is implying Jesus is a direct descendant of David.
Also calling Italians white has to be a joke.

>>>

Here, read the Offical Prequel by Marvel Comics

>they came from rome
Wait what? No. They were Jew. fucking Jew and Jesus was expected to be the new Jew king whose purpose was precisely TO KICK OUT THOSE filthy Romanians out of Israel. But then he was all like "peace no war, bro, we are all a big family" and Jews decided to crucifix that fucking hippy.

>this is "WE WUZ KANGZ" faggotry and has ZERO basis in historical fact
Brown Semitic, user, like lots of jew in those time in that part of the world). You know Black and arabs isn't the same race, right?

Also, the there has been several kingdom in black africa too.

wait, is it a Troll? Did I take the bait?

Wait, I think there are some theories that Jesus was actually the illegitimate son of Mary and a Roman soldier, but I am not sure where it comes from.

That still make MAry and Joseph both middle-eastern semites, so user is still a faggot.

>TO KICK OUT THOSE filthy Romanians
Romans.
Sorry for auto-correct.

that's...not what twerking is user

The Orthodox teach that Joseph didn't dare stick it where God had been, like the Ark of the Covenant

Also those brethren were his kids not Mary's

It's a male bird, user.

So she got it in the pooper only?

How is turning him into a filthy adulterer better?

It's not adulter if God does it.

>Posting a gif from a heathen video game to a forum about underage Japanese anime girls

Children from a previous wife

>mythological