DC Films is making a Flashpoint movie so, let's be honest, we might be looking at a reboot in not so long from now

DC Films is making a Flashpoint movie so, let's be honest, we might be looking at a reboot in not so long from now.
Who would you cast as the new League in such a reboot?

Hulk then flash. Hmm

That is a fucking wonderful cast OP

Why does Sup Forums always cast people by their haircuts? As if they have to have the hair naturally to be them? I've even seen people on Sup Forums whine and bitch about casting announcements because an actor has the wrong color hair, even though they can easily dye it - and eventually do with the movie.

All of those actors are decently big names, those are just pictures of them with similar scalp/facial hair to the characters.

This is a great cast except Aquaman and Flash. Pitt and Norton are both old.

Ed's in his forties, though granted he won't be when Justice League 2 is out.
Also holy fucking shit Brad Pitt is 53

>so, let's be honest, we might be looking at a reboot in not so long from now.

Lets be honest, that's absurd. If anything it'll be self contained, a time travel story with enough BATMAN to get audiences out. Not a reboot.

You gotta be retarded if you think its a reboot.
Its gonna be a self contained storyline with small changes not be ones.
Please think realistically and not with your hate goggles

>The only popular League member (Batman) doesn't want to do movies anymore
>The captains of the franchise, the Snyders, are leaving because their daughter died
>Literally no one wanted to touch the Flash movie
>The first movie to be filmed after Flash, Shazam, isn't connected to the DCEU

Yeah honestly this shit is ending soon

>we might be looking at a reboot in not so long from now.

Not a chance. This shit is making them heaps of cash

>This entire post

I don't think they're gonna recast but I can see characters inexplicably looking different after Flashpoint.

Like maybe Ezra dies his hair blonde and gets yellow lightning.

Does anyone know if that Aquman movie statue is real with Aquaman in a more classic costume but Mamoa? We know Mera has something more old school in it

>The first movie to be filmed after Flash
Shazam is filming before Flash

Traue is a skinny womanlet who can't act for shit. Norton, Fassbender, and Pitt are good actors but those are horrendous miscasts.

is this meant to be intentionally bad or what

No, I like it.

>ORM! Dance off, you and me!

Gyllenhaal looks more like a Rayner than a Jordan, though he could definitely pull either off

Even as the supposed co-president in charge of DC Films, the Cereal Lord couldn't get it to stick that his shitty script, even "co-written" with Batfleck didn't get dumped when a director got hired wanting to do a trilogy with his own ideas and scripts.

You really think by the time the actually hire Lord and Miller or even Zemeciks (sp?), the Cereal Lords shitty Flashpoint comic story will fail to realize it's third adaptation?

Hamm refuses to have anything to do with capeshit. WB (especially once AT&T finishes the buy out) could rent enough trucks full of cash to even entice him to change his mind.

Fassbinder is an excellent actor but his agent is negotiating a contract with Fox. In addition to age, Pitt wouldn't want to do it. He can get paid a ton of money to do something as easy at the Netflix movie and not worry about other stuff like doing press and interviews that would be part of anything with DC.

DC likely wouldn't want actors really attached to other enterprises. It's one thing when Brolin is mostly a big purple penis for Marvel and more of an actual actor in his own body for Fox. It's not going to happen with Fassbinder. Nor Norton, especially with the press he gets even without considering Hulk. I doubt Norton would want to do it either.

Biel was awful as Mrs Incredible. They wouldn't recast Gadot.

It's also a fucking pasty white cast.

>MUH DIVERSITY

Just horrible.

>Traue is a skinny womanlet.
she can put on some meat on her bones. She was fine as faora, she can do fine as Wondy.

Mostly shit cast, but it'd be worth it to see all the butthurt that it'd cause.