This is fucking hideous.

Looks fine to me

Best Spidey suit since Raimi.

Yes we know, Pajeet

>Last thread he posted on here just got deleted
>Immediately posts another one
Why are you trying so hard Umais?

Wow you have shit taste

Shill test: if OP made a thread saying "What went right? This is fucking amazing" would you have complained?

If the answer is no, then you're a grade A certified MCU shill. Congrats, fat fuck!

Fuck off DCshill, the suit looks great.

10 rupees

it looks like some OC a 13 year old would draw

>person likes the costume
Obviously a mindless Marvel shill

>person hates the costume
Obviously a mindless DC shill

>person is indifferent to the costume
Obviously a double agent playing both sides

>Armored
>Nice looking clearly visible spider
>Red/black/gold coloring
Nah, it's perfect. One of the only MCU suits that actually looks good.

>Nah, it's perfect.
How much do you retards get paid?

>it's perfect
Please take a knife and slit your dumb shill throat.

People who mindlessly praise this retarded suit have to be MCU shills though.

In the age of CGI, why can't we get something at least CLOSE to this? There's no fucking reason we had to get a watered down, more cluttered version of this.

People who defend this either have terrible taste or have to be getting paid by someone.

When the legs come out of the suit in Infinity War, you're going to feel like a huge idiot.

How to spot the DCshill:
>Has no arguments as to why something looks bad
>Still calls out people defending it as shills

>When the legs come out of the suit in Infinity War
People actually think this will happen

Also, my main criticism isn't the lack of legs. It's the cluttered TACTICOOL details and lack of the gold visor. It could've been much cleaner and had more gold, but it comes off as a deviantart project.

Fuck off, pajeet

Name one thing wrong with it.

I didn't know there were reasons to automatically assume it won't happen

seeRefute those and show your work, user.

MCU shills getting shredded ITT

Kek, no arguments whatsoever, nothing new there

see

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill

Like any wannabe phylosopher you defeat your question with the question itself.

See

You do realize you can see the amount of people posting in the bottom right corner? Why'd you post that as if you were new to the thread when you're the same guy who's been shitposting the whole time?

I've been a pretty big MCU shill and still don't think there's a bad Marvel movie. Thor 2 and Iron Man 3 weren't bad, they just weren't good. "Meh" at best.

That being said I really didn't like homecoming that much other than every scene with the Vulture, and that suit sucks. It's a bad combination of the iron spider and Ben Reilly suits, and it ends up being an overdesigned cluttered mess.

Yeah it's the same MCU shill dishing out damage control, why?

Because they made a Spiderman suit with Iron Man/armoured elements instead of a symbiote suit with straight up IM's colour scheme

The simplicity of the original doesn't work in live action, he'd look fake and out of place. It's why the previous movies had raised web, it's why the current one has added black lines and stuff, and people still thought it looked fake

seeBecause my opinion is so obviously right that it must be self-evident

>The simplicity of the original doesn't work in live action, he'd look fake and out of place.

holy shit you shills are getting fucking good, aren't you?

This is my last reply to you.

>The simplicity of the original doesn't work in live action
Alright you fuckers get paid too little for this shit. I fucking spit my drink and LOL'd

>The simplicity of the original doesn't work in live action, he'd look fake and out of place

>The simplicity of the original doesn't work in live action, he'd look fake and out of place.

So why not give Hulk a tacticool skin while we're at it, user?

Why bother to reply at all if you aren't going to say anything?

>Damage control
>You're not even saying what's bad about anything and just calling everyone that disagrees with you a shill

Anons, Superman is basically the only character that had a simple spandex suit in live action and looked good in it. The others ALL look for a way to overcone the simple look. Daredevil had a leather suit, Cap gets the tacticool elements, Spider-Man (again) had the raised plastic webs, Batman gets all sorts of armours, the new Superman has scriptures all over the fucking thing... that's what i meant. If they went for the original design they still would've alerted it in some ways

Spiderman doesn't need a retarded tacticool deviantart suit.

End of fucking story, shill.

Solid color is garbage

Here I'll help you out since you're clearly disabled and possibly blind:

Yeah so let's strip away all the bright gold and the gold visor and let's turn him into a GI Joe figure instead!

Fucking retard

people actually defending this shit lmfao

Why are you even arguing with him dude? He's literally incapable of saying anything other than 'shill'

In case you missed it earlier: YOUR OPINIONS ARE NOT SO OBVIOUSLY CORRECT THAT THEY ARE SELF-EVIDENT

>replying to yourself
Sad!

Stop replying to yourself, retard

You're telling me this doesn't look good?
Would have been way better than what we got

Uhhh. Learn to read english then, retard?

>He once again posts as if he's new to the thread when it's literally just the same guy
You calling anyone a shill at this point is just too fucking ironic

>everyone is a samefag DCshill out to get me! That's it!
Seek help

Paranoid autist

>Could have had any of these costumes

Looks more like the Alex Ross redesign than Iron Spider.

Again, you're implying that your opinions are obviously correct, which they are not. Being able to read does not change that.

>Instead slap on some out of place gold because some faggots want a shitty iron Spider reference

MCUcks BTFO ITT

I bet half the people defending OP don't even know about Superior/Ben Reilly
And yes its Superior, not Alex Ross' movie design

Let me spell it out for you, fatass. Your opinions are shit, biased, MCU shill trash. ANY opinion, not even mine, would have more value than your garbage biased hivemind.

You've been considering suicide, right? I recommend acting on it. Your life offers to value other than being Feige's asspuppet box office shill.

I genuinely recommend suicide, Pajeet

>opinions are obviously correct
Well the suit is objectively shit.

>watered down, more cluttered

>biased MCU shill trash
I don't even really HAVE an opinion either way. I'd be saying the same thing if someone were mindlessly defending the costume using your same shitty attempts at "arguments".

Here you go, dumb fuck:

The COLORS are watered down, and the LINES and SHAPES are more cluttered.

I had to spell it out for your fat ass

>I don't even really HAVE an opinion either way.
Stopped reading there. You can fuck off out of this thread now, retard.

God, it's so perfect.

>spell it out
No, what you just did is called "stating your argument like a normal person instead of just going 'look at this earlier comment I made because it's obviously right'"

The blatant DC shill samefaggotry going on in this thread is actually unreal. It's literally the same two guys

>stopped reading right there
It sure is easy to refute an argument if you don't even read it

>It's literally the same two guys
As opposed to 1 same MCU shill

Awwww does Rashur Raful Pajeet have his work cut out for him on defending this hideous suit?

I GENUINELY hope you kill yourself, shill. People like you are why MCU will never have a proper comic adaption. You're just fine with leaning down and sucking Fiege's dick.

End. Your. Fucking. Life. Your. WORM.

even normies think this suit is dumb lol

This is my last reply to you, sweetie!

MCUshills won't be getting paid for this thread! lol

MKEKS FUCKING SEETHING

suit looks great

It's not opposite day, user

if by great you mean an overdesigned, Call of Duty-tier piece of shit then sure

Is this Carter?

mcu shills on pooicide watch

>pooicide
Now that's an image. What a way to go.

yeah it's what MCU shills do when Feige finds a thread where they don't successfully defend whatever retarded decision he made

Upgrade should've been the suit on the right.

>Black Panther with some red at the top

I'll take that over Op's.

better than call of duty preorder unlock costume like OP's

looks like shit

bump

>Shill
>28 matches.

Good lord.

It's fun to watch idiots on both sides of this try to rationalize why their opinion is the correct one