Same VA thread

Please let this be a normal field trip.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BTJ7aC5eLls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gonna get this one out of the way real quick because you know someone will post it

>SLAP SLAP SLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP, SLAP SLAP SLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP

Kain is deified. The clans tell tales of him, few know the truth. He was mortal once, as were we all. However, his contempt for humanity drove him to create me and my brethren.
I am Raziel, first born of his lieutenants. I stood with Kain and my brethren at the dawn of the empire. I have served him a millennium.
Over time we became less human and more . . . divine. Kain would enter the state of change and emerge with a new gift.
Some years after the master, our evolution would follow, until I had the honour of surpassing my lord. For my transgression, I earned a new kind of reward. Agony.
There was only one possible outcome, my eternal damnation. I, Raziel, was to suffer the fate of traitors and weaklings: to burn forever in the bowels of the lake of the dead.

What the fuck. Really!?

No Simba, i didn't kill your father, I -am- your father

Vae Victus

Only half Sup Forums but it gets me every time.
I’m not talking about the good of my company; I’m talking about the good of Atlas, our entire Kingdom!
1/2

Over here, my sweet meats, your prince of justice and genocide has something to say: Gone are the days of the tentacle and the age of the gods and mercy is far away... We are fighters of the middle, the second act in the three-part MEAT play, AND I WILL WIN BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR!

I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Keep your chin up, SO I CAN SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER!! Oh, there's no time to cry... We have to squeeze the whimpers out of you like a smothered baby in the night... You won't make a noise now, will you, WILL YOU!! Stay quiet, OR YOU'RE DEAD! NOW AND FOREVER!!
2/2

I know this life I'm livin', can't be my destiny! There's gotta be somethin' better than this for me.

I knew you and your armored suits were linked to the giant robot Titan, but I didn't know how. I didn't factor in the third member to your party. I'm Solomon. I run G3.

>I'm not afraid of you! Get em Jesus!

>I thought your middle name was "the"

Well shit.

I met Michael Bell a few weeks ago.

>I say, we beat the crud out of them!

Did he try to send you to Kalimdor?

___________________________________WHIPCRACK____________________

DO YOU HATE ME NOW?!

form sym bionic titan

>Ooh my little Spikey-wikey! *smooch*

ooh you done it now, he's coming

Dancing is forbidden.

Let me tell you something about Hew-mons, Nephew. They're a wonderful, friendly people, as long as their bellies are full and their holosuites are working. But take away their creature comforts, deprive them of food, sleep, sonic showers, put their lives in jeopardy over an extended period of time and those same friendly, intelligent, wonderful people...will become as nasty and as violent as the most bloodthirsty Klingon. You don't believe me? Look at those faces. Look in their eyes.

IT'S A PARTY EVERY WEEK BABY!

Really? No unintelligible rant?

I don't think the court accepts "gotta go fast" as a medical condition

>It's clobberin' time

Don't forget

>I've been bitten by ghosts, haunted by mole rats, and slapped by vampires

This is the first time I've been surprised in a VA thread at all. I didn't realize Armin Shimerman had so much vocal range.

>Grundy must hurt the bat!

>Radda Radda

>You think being with the Joker I'd be used to a little more pain

Hey Butthead, check it out!

Th-Th-Th-That's all folks!

>It appears that Jakko has lost his swordo!

>posting a pic from a comic book
How the hell am I supposed to know which iteration of the character you're referring to, you brainlets?

>I CAN'T BELIEVE MY LAST WORDS ARE SNOTROCKET!!!

HULK SMASH

Guilmon digivolve to...

Waves, try to measure, the days, that we treasure

>I JUST LOST MY FUCKING BROTHER! YOU HEAR THAT?! MY BROTHER!
>YOU, YOUR TOWER, AND ALL THIS FUCKING IMULSION CAN GO TO HELL!

>Ya know, if it wasn't for the Christmas shit, I wouldn't fucking work

>Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me

>did I do that?

>No no, finger prints

Well that's fucking awesome.

There can be only one... Krabby Patty

>IS THAT THE SUPPORT BEAM TO THE HOUSE?!

(This Sonic's singing voice was done by Double D)

>I created Slinkys! Stop playing with them because they're mine!

youtube.com/watch?v=BTJ7aC5eLls

>Punkass Deception!

>None of you seem particularly likable, but if you do have any friends or anyone who does love you, I suggest you say goodbye. My people will be in touch.

>It'll be the mother of all TIVO's!

I don't think so

Alright Gang, let's split up and look for clues.

Is Frank the only original scooby VA left now?

Yeah, Frank has kept his voice in decent condition over the years and Fred's voice didn't appear to be too strenuous.

Truly amazing how he can do that AND the plethora of animal sounds in his age

I think he scaled down from animal roars in recent years. Dee Bradly Baker appears to have assumed that mantle now.

"I sucked a juice box's dick, and I'm shoved up a God's asshole, and this is the weirdest thing that I've done so far, bro!"
>bites Captain Underpants' arm
"I'll tell you who eat shit; Gods do, bro... I'M A FUCKING GOD!!!"

Jay from Clerks voiced him?!

"This party never stops! Time is dead and meaning has no meaning! Existence is upside down and I reign supreme! Welcome, one and all, to WEIRDMAGEDDON!"

Shit, I met him yesterday

He's a pretty cool old man, can still do Chaz and Grouchy Smurf

Ooo, piece of candy

Welcome, Welcome to City 17.

>Fred's voice didn't appear to be too strenuous.
It's cause that's literally his natural voice

You are fucking with me, aren't you

Guess I should've been more specific

Seth Green voiced him, who voices Chris Griffin. He based Chris' voice off of Buffalo Bill

>I'M! NOT! A! BANANA!

>I love you Prismo.

This guy was such a badass.