If you could ask the Execs of CN ONE question. what would it be?

If you could ask the Execs of CN ONE question. what would it be?

Im talking Christina Miller, that Indian guy who in charge of the schedule , etc.

Why do you suck at making a decent sheudle like holy shit at this point you could just buy a monkey who throws shit at posters from TV shows and if you would pick the shows which got hit by the monkey shit you would still have a better sheudle

Is JLA getting season 2

>Is JLA getting season 2

*Is JLA getting Season 2?

Why did you air the GOAT Christmas only like three years, but Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer gets as much airtime as TTG?

Why don't they show Tangerine Bear and olive the other reindeer anymore.

"Why isn't TTG filling up 100% of the weekly schedule?"

Why do you only air action cartoons at 6AM on saturdays

Haven't you realized your schedule spamming of a few shows (particularly TTG) and your "See it First" initiative have caused the ratings for your programming to utterly collapse?

They don't air olive anymore WTF

If Time-Warner wants kids to like DC characters that much why don't they make better DC movies?

Why haven't you cancel JLA and SU?

>cancelling SU
>the only good show they have right now besides gumball

>Not liking Adventure Time

Adventure Time's good too but it hasn't been as good since the whole romcom drama shit was introduced and it's ending next year anyway.

Least you can start liking Megaman 2018.

Ehhhh, I'm not holding my breath. I do like the original Ben 10 series a lot and video game cartoons have been doing pretty decently lately, mainly naming Sonic Boom. I'll reserve my judgement until the first couple of episodes are out.

This movie is perfect. I wish I had it recorded.
Although, that twist at the end still makes no sense to this day.

to be fair its gotten past that shit is better currently.

what the two siblings kiss?

Why even bother asking that? DC Super Hero Girls is clearly replacing it.

Why is Jason Demarco such a faggit?

... Oh, right! That did happen in this! I never even caught on to that at all.
But no. I'm talking about the twist at the very end, when it's revealed that the grandma was apparently Santa Claus all along or something.

How hard must I hit you in the head in order to beat some sense into your thick skulls?

Is Adventure Time being cancelled because the creators found a good ending?
Or is it because network executives wanted more TTGO on the schedule and AT didn't advertise their hours and ratings drop?

Was committing network suicide part of your plan?

He totally wanted to see those two kids kiss.

Can I have sex with you Christina Miller?

>no SU
the only good thing about that schedule

But of course!

I want them, starting with January 1, to have a whole YEAR of nothing but Teen Titans Go!, even on Adult Swim. The butthurt will be fucking legendary!

Also Scary Godmother

Because they don't know any beter

Guess Disney dropped it after the backlash with Joe Kelly. Still I'll give the show a fair chance.

CN isn't going to treat this cartoon very well. it'll get pushed out by TTG and end up on boomerang

Why haven't any of the creators of the show spoke up about this? Ian and his crew put their blood and sweat into K.O.

I mean.. creators of the OTHER shows on CN.

>JLA
>not good

If I were close enough to ask a question I would literally beat him to death with my bare hands.

You do realize most of the romance shit has ended, right?