Tranformers and Justice League Crossover

DC is currently doing crossovers all the time. So is there any chance to make this to happen?

>Batmobile/Batplane and other Batmachines turning into Tranformers
>Optimus a Green Lantern
>Megatron fighting Superman
>The Invisible Jet turning into a Transformer as well

It sounded pretty good to be true

>>Batmobile/Batplane and other Batmachines turning into Tranformers

Would be fun if they all talked shit about Bruce.

>Stop replacing us every week, bat-cunt!"

I still remember in the Detective Comics were Batman threw his bike on enemies a few times.

Megatron infusing cybertronian tech with kryptonian would be cool, make a transformer fortress of solitude also Ranx vs Unicron vs Mogo.

Well Transformers has crossed over with pretty much everything else no so it's possible.

Has Transformers crossed with DC yet? I know they did an Avengers Transformers crossover once with Tony making a Cybertronian Iron man suit.

Not yet but it feels inevitable.

what about braniac though

Unicron is a few levels above those two.

Transformers is IDW property right?

Yeah, Braniac would be cool maybe infuse him with Unicron. Would Bats and Superman kill robots tho?

What are Unicrons feats anyway? I know he's supposed to be a god in the same level as Primus (?)

Nah nah mugga Transformers go with Marvel, Bionicle with DC.

He has destroyed 23% off all realities an has a quantum bullshit computer brain that gives him awareness of the entire present state of a reality as well as lets him remotely view the past and future. He can also one shot a planet.

He exists across ALL universes, ate the entire multiverse except for very few small pieces at one point, and is essentially unkillable unless your name is Primus or a Prime.

Oh, how the fuck is a 20 foot Prime supposed to beat him then. Thanks for the info btw, I will still say Mogo and Ranx teaming up to fight Unicron will still be pretty cash.

>when you only know Unicron from G1 and TFP
>all this shit that supposedly makes him some kind of cosmic level universal threat
>still can't take him seriously as anything more than a jobber who gets BTFO by a McGuffin the second he shows his face

What does Unicron do in every incarnation? He destroys a couple planet while moving towards Cybertron then get k.o.ed by some plothax.

In every incarnation.Except Prime but they purposfully went in a different direction because they thought this was stupid.

So one writer has the brilliant idea of having so that, from Unicron's unfathomable point of view, this is all happening at the same time. He is moving in a 5or even 6 dimensional plane.

Primus, who is his twin and equal, was a creator. An inventor. He made things so that his brother could be pushed out of realities. He could never really win, as Unicron just has to keep trying while his brother can't touch the realities that have been lost, but that is the beautiful part of Primus. He wants there to be something. Something worth this death match between brothers. So he invests most of his power into his children and gives them the tools to stall or even maybe come up with their own permanent solution.

I don't think that IDW is pushing this, or else it would have happened already.

Hard to say. I get the feeling there may be some people at Hasbro that still are in bed with Marvel, preventing a crossover. Otherwise it should have happened years ago.

Oh, so there's no stopping Unicron as of yet, just means of banishing him. Talk about an uphill battle, he can't be destroyed by conventional means? I mean he's just mechanical anyway right? Kinda interested now, is this in IDW's transformers?

To be fair Vector Sigma, Primus' amputated brain thing on Cybertron, has the same quantum bullshit power and designs Transformers to combat Unicron or fulfill a role that will lead to him getting pushed out of a reality.

>Except Prime but they purposfully went in a different direction because they thought this was stupid.

Prime's wasn't any less stupid. If anything, it nerfed Unicron even more since they can't exactly have him do anything that would actually destroy life on Earth.

So let's just put him a fucking jar.

This goes back to UK Transformers. Unicron and Primus were energy wavelengths born from the creation of a reality. Where Primus was fascinated by the effects of physics and where they could lead Unicron wanted to bring it all to an end for some vague reason. Primus managed to reach a stalemate as they fought through several realities by binding both of them to material bodies, as both were completely equal at the time. This is why they both have planetary bodies.

Yeah unless something touches on humanity being the spawn of Unicron at some point that will just be some dumb footnote in an other wise cool and consistent meta-mythology.

Transformers lore is pretty complicated huh. Haven't been into Transformers since G1.

Won't they run out of ideas?

Since G1 aired or you've only seen G1?

They already crossed over with DC with two of their licensed properties, worked together on the Love is love thing (which allowed people who were Marvel exclusives to contribute since IDW published the comic) and they publish stuff for DC from time to time.

I don't know if they are planning a crossover with DC and the Transformers but their partnership with DC is far from done.

Besides it's more about Hasbro and DC allowing it than IDW wanting it.

Only ever saw G1 when I was a kid, movie was pretty great.

Invisible Cybertronian Jet looks badass.

Also Prowl in Themyscira amuses me for some reason.

Optimus GL sounds pretty OP, what would his constructs be about?

Well you've missed a good 98% of the franchise.

Optimus with a power ring. How fucked are the cons?

What Else???

Go watch Beast Wars then decide if you want to continue with the franchise.

>Optimus a Green Lantern
>Not Blue

Yeah? I kinda want to get into it again desu.

I did watch Beast wars as a kid had a couple of toys too, tho I don't think the animation holds up now. I've watched here and there some modern Transformer cartoons, the one with the constructocons(?) and those mini robots that turns to weapons with starscream having a 3rd faction to the one where Optimus prime is like a normal construction worker.

He's also a multiversal singularity, so all of his incarnations are the same individual.

Same goes for The Fallen and Sideways.

The only parts that matter are the UK comics, Marvel comics, beast wars, IDW comics, and Image comics.

Animated, Prime, and any game you can find are alll good too but not specifically cannon.

So Unicron is just Darkseid, but bigger?

Pretty much.

I prefer a Transformers crossovers

Pic related when?
IDW has a good working relationship with DC and already crossed over a few times. The only reason it wasn't done in the first place was because Flashpoint was about to happen, so they shelved it. Shame, too, it would've been a cool send-off to that era. If Johns asked nicely, I'm sure they'd go for it.

>Optimus Prime doesn't turn green

fucking dropped

Why did you post this

That sounds unreasonably broken.
It pretty much sounds like that Unicron can only get slowed down before he ends up eating the entire multiverse.

That would be insane.
>3 different versions of Starscream.

That's what it felt like they were setting up. Then the story line got canned.

That's Ratchet, Prowl's with Batman.

>The Flash fighting a swarm of Insecticons

This needed to be made.