Does this board have a Gwenpool problem, in my opion yes. Before i went to bed last night i saw thee threads about her...

Does this board have a Gwenpool problem, in my opion yes. Before i went to bed last night i saw thee threads about her. I propose we do what we do with carol, and superman and have a specfic thread for gwenpon that can only be posted once a week on a set day of the week.

I had no idea that was a thing for superman. Yeah sounds like a great idea

That's the most autistic idea I've heard today.
Kill yourself.

Found a Gwenpool spammer

>People like things that I don't like
>They must be stopped

You always complain about "false flagging", and now you want it?

>You always complain about "false flagging"
Why are you putting words in my mouth? I've never complained about that.

I dont mid her but there needs to be order. The board should not have three seprate threads for her.

>Order on Sup Forums
Get a load of this guy. Also, learn to spell, jesus.

Yeah, what we need is a general thread!

Oh wait, shit, no

This. General threads are cancer.

>ywn go back in time and prevent gwenpool from being created

Do you really think the anti-Gwenpool guy would stop making threads if legitimate Gwenpool discussion was reduced to one thread a week?

>I propose we do what we do with carol, and superman and have a specfic thread [...] that can only be posted once a week on a set day of the week.

When was this a thing for Superman and Captain Marvel? I've never heard of this.

I'd stop Spider-Gwen from being created before Gwenpool.

Which might have stopped Gwenpool as well.

We have a set day of the week for general threads abour them. Their fanbase is were doing what the gwenpool fanbase (or one hardcore fan) is doing right now and spamming the board with threads about them. So the mods told them they can only have one thread during one assigned day of the week. I think superman is sunday and carol is monday.

Expect its not legit discussion, its the sams thread over three plus threads at the same time.

Move Gwenpool threads to /trash/ unless it's new comics day.

Thats to extreme because while they (he/she) does spam the board it is Sup Forumscontent

I don't understand why people complain about there being too many Gwen thread. It’s not like they take up space for other threads. We are not spamming it in other threads.
If you don't like the comic you can just go to a thread that talks about something you like instead of arguing with people and infinitely bumping the thread.
Also i don't see anyone complain about there being 4+ star vs. threads. Why pick on Gwen?

>that can only be posted once a week on a set day of the week
I propose you go fuck yourself

So are the cancerous cartoon generals that are exiled to /trash/ after the season ends.

How many series have been banished to /trash/ at this point? Why isn't /cog/ a thing?

Sauce on the image?

variant cover for issue 1

I just googled dead gwenpool

that would only invite shitposting. half of Sup Forums hates gwen pool and the other half doesn't

Is there any chance Gwenpool could become a draw request blight?

>No Human Callie
Shit taste.

Wait... have we discovered a loophole to the mods' Callie ban?

Just turn her human.

Carol threads are on Mondays. Symbiote threads are on Sundays. I'm not sure what day Superman-day is. Logically, there should be a Thor thread on Thursdays.

That said, this wouldn't solve anything because most of the Gwen threads are made by an autistic falseflagger that spams the board with Gwen threads in an attempt to get Sup Forums to hate Gwen. Your "does this board have a Gwenpool problem" opinion is exactly what he wants.

>Before i went to bed last night i saw thee threads about her.
Shall I compare thee to a shitposting spammer?

>Superman
>Only allowed one thread a week
You're full of shit.

Jesus Christ, how many fucking cocks did you gag on this morning you flaming faggot?
Were you even here when there was actual popular shit on, like Avatar?
Fucking 3 threads in the catalog? You used to have 5 avatar threads on the front page at all times, not to mention further back.

It's not really. People still make Superman, Carol or Symbiote threads any time they want even if they have a "dedicated" day. It just makes them look even more autistic.

>Oh, you think the falseflag is your ally? But you merely adopted the falseflag. I was born in it, molded by it.

Thanks for making another Gwenpool thread.

Strawman argument. Gwenpool isn't even a cartoon

But it's a cartoon and comic board,they're equal. Gwenpool is a popular comic, so yea there will be a lot of threads. No biggie, just put "Gwen" as a filter.

>Gwenpool is a popular comic
Strawman argument. We all know it's as popular as Loudhouse ugly girls where only the minority think they are sex symbols

nice grammar amigo

>Another falseflagging thread

Between the barneyfag posters and you faggots, I can't figure out who's more of a fucking pest. The worst part is that people are actually buying into this stupid bullshit without actually skimming through the threads and realizing what's actually going on.

It fits since your beloved waifu kawaii desu Gwen didn't even graduate high school

>Somehow getting more autistic with each post

Oh, user...

This is why Gwenpool threads are unnecessary. People talk about nothing here. The last thread attempts to point out that people aren't reading it, but then dismisses people who bothered to. Okay then

On the corner flipping hard

Why's it matter if it's unnecessary? You don't need to read the thread.

I propose you wipe your ass with your hands and then lick your fingers.

I had a hunch it was one guy making all the threads, but to think the gwenpool fans are so I dont want to say stupid but it fits that they are simply falling into this guys trap is amazing. Well he did what he set out to do cause I kinda growing to hate her as a character and her fanbase.

Speeeaking of Gwenpool, is there a mega link or something that collects at least part of her run or am i forced to torrent individual issues who knows where?

Its a waste of space if there are three plus that all are just doing the samething. Threads that might have a discuion point to them. Example Gwenpool threads
>Gwenpool is for ______
>Gwenpool is Cute. CUTE!
>why arent yoy people reading Gwenpool

you can read it only
There's a site where you can view-comics
I think it's missing a few issues though

Yeah, but there's not much we can do. The latest issue was just released, it'll calm down.

Jesus, ever since /mlp/ people have turned into pussies. Now as soon as something is marginally popular, it's "ban this!". Grow some thicker skin, fuck.