Ignoring the fact that Wasp and Carol will be in Avengers 4, who do you choose?

Ignoring the fact that Wasp and Carol will be in Avengers 4, who do you choose?

I don't recognize any of them. Where are the X-Men?

Daredevil, easily.

Quake because Wasp and Carol are already going to be in. Plus it drags in a bunch of other Inhumans as the Secret Avengers.

Plus she and Ghost rider are the most Avenger worthy of the TV Characters. Power wise.

God I wish they didn't fuck up Iron Fist so badly

My second favourite marvel character, utterly ruined by bad acting, bad writing, and really bad fight choreography

Daisy and the rest of the Shield agents

>Only 1
God your people are retarded.

Daisy, with Robbie as my second pick. Especially if Coulson and pals tagged along.

But I did only choose one person from that image. Nothing said their support cast couldn't tag along.

Danny Rand would cause the biggest buthurt between all the SJW in years, I go with him

Frank. Just to see the train crash in IMAX.

Daredevil of course

Is this real? I haven't seen DD yet.

>not knowing Ghost Rider

Shit tastes Pleb

It's from TWS, they shopped DD on Cap

Coulson

Thanks for the info. How is DD anyway? Planning on bingewatching something today.

None of them were in IG, none of them need to be in IW.

>Ignoring the fact that Wasp and Carol will be in Avengers 4, who do you choose?

None, because they're all shit.

First season was great, second not as great but still pretty fantastic. Especially thanks to Frank.

Punisher is the right answer, imagine him using the Gatling gun on Thanos.

That would be ineffective.

Daredevil because other than GR (sorta) he's the only one who's actually in a costume.

>capeshit
what do i look like, a nerd?

Frunk

This.

Wesley Snipes

Ghost Rider would be the most useful.

quake is the cutest

>Thanos, lemmetellyasumethin

HOW

How would GR fare against Thanos? Would the Penance Stare work on him?
He's gonne up against angels and some pretty OP beings in the past, so it's safe to assume that he would be able to hold his own, right?

I chose Adam Warlock

i dont know if its established but i always assumed the more evil thats around him= the stronger he gets
wich is why he basicly floored the Avengers on planet mojo

>don't recognize any of them. Where are the X-Men?
Ghost Rider WAS in MvC3 so don't kid yourself. Keeping with the theme though...
X-who?

Ghost Rider, Of Course. All other answers are null & void.

Daredevil so when he accidentally gets the Soul Gem he brings back all the people who torture his Catholic guilt.

Thanos will marvel at the sheer size of the army and then crush them all with space rocks.

Dare Devil should be in Avengers 4 but only as Matt Murdoch. The movie should start with him Froggy and secretary being lawyers for the Avengers in court. King Pin is suing the Avengers or something

>who do you choose?

This is a tough call.

Daredevil, for the supersenses and general usefulness?

Of Ghost Rider, for the invincible, overwhelming might?

Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, they're all cool and badass and all, but Ghosty is in his own weight class. It would be nice to have a real heavy to help tank Thanos while the smart people figure out how to make him go away.

Are we to assume that Feige's statement that the Netflix series exist in a different continuity didn't happen?