Remember Sup Forumsco/?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ahold
pastebin.com/WgKbpzk2
ber00.tumblr.com/post/149804029427/empty-spaces-commission
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>remember this terrible group fanfiction that missed the point of the original work it was based on entirely?

Fuck it Sup Forums, I'm gonna give Sup Forums characters stands out of boredom.
>Patrick
>Stand name:「PAT-BACK」
>Appearance:Forms as a flesh-based thing on the back of Patrick, being fully sentient and visible even to non-stand users
>Ability: Decreases the intelligence of others in the area, similarly to the Orb of Confusion

It was fucking incredibly autistic. This stuff is why people don't like Sup Forums

I remember/co/co threads but never bothered to look them over. What was it about?

cna someone explain for me?

It's amazing how one board can easily take a simple post from an user and drag it into the ground so fast and badly

Oh man. Every day this would pop up.

Someone posts me and says that I look like a jojo character then everyone starting giving stands to various Sup Forums characters which eventually turned into remaking jojo into Sup Forumsco/

It was a staggering amount of autism that only Sup Forums is capable of.

Whatever happened to it anyway? I'm assuming it met the fate of most fan projects, but what happened to it speficially?

Also, is there an archive? I'd like to at least harvest it's Stand Database for ideas

Why is OP laughing?

I don't think you know what you are talking about. No one gives a single fuck about Sup Forumsco/ on other boards.

The very fact that existed feels like something out of fiction. There is something really creepy about Sup Forums joint projects in general.

Probably the most autistic thing I've ever seen on Sup Forums, post-MLP. I don't understand why threads weren't nuked into the ground.

oh THAT.....I thought it was Eustace getting ahold of the Mask.

Even the Jojo general on Sup Forums thought it was completely ass cancer.

no Sup Forums collaboration will ever be as autistic as this Sup Forums project

i never bothered looking into these threads

is there an archive of this autism? all the oc at one place?

Yes, it was fucking awful and brought in a lot of extremely autistic, underaged faggots.
Don't do it again

>ahold

>speficially

I've never seen a board get so irrationally angry at itself until this existed.

It made me hate JoJo.

Who would win in a fight between Eustace and Sato?

>Sup Forums went super fucking autistic over a fucking anime
Why am I not surprised?

>Whatever happened to it anyway?
Honestly not sure.

I stuck with it, even when my ability to post got borked by a glitched Warning, I don't remember how far we got into Part 7.

>I don't remember how far we got into Part 7
Right after the Stark Island part, if I'm not wrong.

Fizzled off and threads stopped being made. In the end only one guy was actually writing anything.
There's a thread on the plus site I've considered reviving.

Oh yeah.

Though have to wonder, if we had kept the early momentum for the whole thing...would it still have died before we reached the end?

I recall the ending of Part 8 simply being Somebody (probably not that one) saying that LOSS was fucking stupid

Does he also go to sonic fighting school? Jojo fans are embarrassing.

Last I saw of these was the Part 4 expy with Danny the Street being a detective whose Stand fused him with the city when he should've died and Gadget trying to solve his disappearance. That one was pretty good from what I remember.

Yeah, first 4-5 Parts were okay (and even then I there were few things wrong with Part 5 that didn't get cleaned out), but that was only because we had lots of coal to burn to keep the engine going.

If you know what I mean?

The problem with part 4 was that there were still some unfinished sections, Ratigan's encounter for example.

I'm glad it's over. we're lucky davidpro hasn't started part 5 yet so the jojo hype could die down.
I think what happened was jojo part 4 ended, so jojo anime fans didn't have any more content to keep them motivated.

>so jojo anime fans didn't have any more content to keep them motivated.
They went back to cycling stale memes?

Still, I don't think this was helped by the docs getting vandalized, I mean all that really did was slow us down but with projects that need motivation, that was still crippling.

But it did have the best cast and plot.

>even when my ability to post got borked by a glitched Warning
How did you happen to fix that?

It was pretty bad once all the drawfags left and people started taking it seriously, but it was fun to start with. I honestly think the general plot outlines and the ways they paralleled their JoJo counterparts were great.
/tg/ liked it. It was a very /tg/ thing.

Just happened to right click the link recently and Boom! fixed.

It just wasn't taking me to the right page.

This happened around 28th of October last year.

Since I finally finished part 2 this finally makes sense

Because /tg/ is full of tasteless spergs who consume all the latest flavot of the month "nerd" shit and still 40kpost like a bunch of middleschoolers.

>/tg/ is full of tasteless spergs who consume all the latest flavor of the month
Sayeth Sup Forums

I barely come here, I'm not part of the gay ass Sup Forums "culture" which includes shitty ocs, shitty fanart which might as well be ocs, and godawful fetish threads.

Also
>sayeth
Fag.

An episode in which Eustace got the Mask and Courage had to protect Muriel with his cartoon antics from Eustace's cartoon antics could have been fun.

How long did that last for ya?

The trampoline gag will always make make me laugh.

I was Stand Reviewfag, and honestly the whole thing went to shit halfway through part 4. Once the focus started zeroing in on almost exclusively on Penny and no one spoke up saying that was stupid, I started phoning it in. Some of the art was great and a couple of the Stands were actually pretty cool, but I have no idea how it went so long or how we didn't get deleted. Was kinda fun while it lasted though, parts 1 and 3 were my favorites.
I never understood why the board responsible for /mlp/, OC threads, shitty flavor of the months, and constant fucking company wars flipped their shit over a stupid fanfic that generally was smart enough to stay in its own thread, a couple retards excepted. The eight chan raid in particular was fucking mind boggling.

The Jojo crossover general is still pretty active on /mlp/

>Sup Forumsco/

>Peter Griffin
>[ DAY IN THE LIFE] DAY IN THE RIFE
>ability: can edit peoples memories as well as make people relive them

Yeah. Like does anyone remember what happened to the channel-tan threads?

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ahold

It was the fun kind of autism though

I don't know about the state of /tg/ now but to my knowledge it has been one of the best best boards for a very long time.

What do you mean? There was one up just a few hours ago, and there will be one again tomorrow.

Oh. Someone still remembers Sup Forumsco/. Nice.

Anyway, I maintained archives for threads, the booru and YouTube playlist.

pastebin.com/WgKbpzk2

That was my first thought too, was not even considering the Sup Forumsco/ name

JoJo references are fun.

it was the most autistic thing that i have ever seen

Oh yeah. What ever happened with that? There were still threads a few months back, I didn't even realize it was gone. Has it really been that long? Jesus.

>The eight chan raid in particular was fucking mind boggling.
The what?

Sup Forumsco/ Helped Sup Forums realize why Sup Forums hates Jojofags.

>mfw I went full crazed Jojo fan right when Sup Forumsco/ died.

I really would of loved it since I'm obsessed with anything Jojo. It really had taken a huge chunk of my time and energy.

ORA

>What ever happened with that?
Like everything Sup Forums does it fizzled out because this board is 99% idea guys

I remember Sup Forumsco/ just from this image. Best mix of cartoons I have ever seen.

>this is why people hate Sup Forums
for having fun? lol

>always needing to have 30+ bumps for every thread

I was there when it started, I even made a character suggestion that led one of them to "RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE" and attempt to raid the IT HURTS!!! thread. I'm glad it's dead.

>I'd like to at least harvest it's Stand Database for ideas
They deleted the best one so don't bother.

I'm actually surprised that Channel tans has managed to survive as long as it has. I'm pretty sure it's one of Sup Forums's longest surviving "projects".
I guess limiting it to 2 threads a week helps for them to not burn out on it, and keeps it small enough to not annoy most people.

Modern JoJo fags really are cancer

Bought this at my lcs

Yeah, and it has a lot going for it.
>the constant creation of new tans
>all the new artwork every week
>more greentext than anyone could ever read
>the weekly stream that less that 5 people watch

Someone even jokingly talked about taking the plunge and making a visual novel. It's going to be a loooooong time before it dies. There's a reason it's rare for them to not hit the bump limit before noon every Saturday.

I wish channel-tans would fucking die already.

Can you justify that hate?

Compared to everything else on Sup Forums especially Sup Forumsco/, it's rather tame. Only 2 threads a week, little to no spill over, and the threads rarely last more than a few hours.

Nice.
Part III was incredibly influential in pop culture in general. It's only now people are starting to see how big it was.

What did the channel tans do to you?

That's a cute statement, user :^)

I actually don't remember how much focus Penny got. If you didn't like why didn't you bring up something. I remember writing the bit where Hiro decided not to kill Kevin. Good times.

I drew this a while back

>I never understood why the board responsible for /mlp/, OC threads, shitty flavor of the months, and constant fucking company wars flipped their shit over a stupid fanfic that generally was smart enough to stay in its own thread, a couple retards excepted. The eight chan raid in particular was fucking mind boggling.
Mostly the need for there to be a thread 24/7 and the constant page 10 bumps that took up over 10% of every thread.

>Bill Cipher
>Stand name: [96 Tears]
>Appearance: Bill himself is the stand, when he's about to use the ability it manifests as a "96" stripped billard ball rolling into place where his eye is.

Manually reverses positions within a rather large radius (like, an entire town or so) in real time. Think what Crazy Diamond does, with way bigger range and without the "fixing part". It just puts things back in place, when something is broken, it's broken.

One I posted for another thread.

>Dan (Dan Vs.)
>Stand name:「POETIC JUSTICE」
>Appearance: A small, gremlin like thing draped in golden jewelry like a thug
>Ability: Automatic stand. When put on an opponent, done by screaming out a character's name, anything within, say, a 10 foot radius of the user that rhymes with the character's name automatically comes to life to "get revenge" on the target. So if a certain Jolyne Cujoh got hit by the Stand, citrines, coffee beans, sunscreen, etc. would all come to life and attack Jolyne whenver she was within 10 feet of them.

One last one for the night.

>Lapis Lazuli
>Stand name:「REMAIN IN LIGHT」
>Appearance: A humanoid, feminine figure made entirely out of reflective glass. Think like a very low polygon version of Stone Free covered in reflective tape.
>Ability: Remain in Light has two abilities. The first is the ability to draw all light sources to itself, like a black hole of light. It can emit concentrated light beams to blind opponents. The second ability is one given to Lapis herself. Basically, Lapis becomes impossibly fast within the pockets of concentrated darkness Remain in Light's ability creates close by it. Think like how Haku in Naruto can move super fast between his mirrors.

Does anyone have that edit of 90s kid with killer bee?

If Sup Forumsco/ was still around you'd get shitblasted for using SU characters.

sauce please

full pic when?

That looks pretty good, is that for tomorrow's thread?

autism

That pic was made last September, but I don't think it was ever shared in the threads.
ber00.tumblr.com/post/149804029427/empty-spaces-commission
Be warned, this guys draws anything the fuck he wants (mostly commissioners, but still)
To get a higher res, remove 68 and replace 1280 with raw on the image links

So can someone tell me who all the main protagonists snd main antagonists for this series is?

/cow/ targeted it for a raid around part 6ish. Got pretty bad, had to lock the Google Docs.
I'm still a little mad D.A.V.E. was forgotten.
I should've, but life got in the way. By the time I'd caught up and realized what happened, we were into part 5. I still have the docs and I guess I could go back to redo it, but then it would lose all the charm.
That didn't happen until near the end, though. At that point, yeah, understandable, but we were getting hate long before.
That was a grandfather rule that we probably should have reconsidered. Too late now, but when the rule was put in place it was an attempt at keeping part 2 from having all the villains be SU.
Obviously.

>1- Courage the Cowardly Dog vs. Eustace wearing the Mask
>2- Johnny Bravo vs. Kuzco, among others
>3- Tom vs. Daffy "Literally Me" Duck
>4- a little weird but basically the Eds, Grunkle Stan, and Scrooge McDuck vs. Freaky Fred. There was also Inspector Gadget and a serial killer club, it got weird
>5- Plucky Duck and Rolf vs. Red Guy
>6- Dora the Explorer vs. The Warden
>7- Jonah Hex and Hank Pym vs. Mr. Nobody
>8- we never got to it. The villain was Ethan from Ctrl Alt Dlt, I forget the hero. Homestar Runner, maybe?

>I'm still a little mad D.A.V.E. was forgotten
He was finally added (after a lot of discussion) in part 7. I don't remember what was his Stand's ability.

Homestar was a candidate, yes. The villains were a cult formed by Ethan.

Did anyone do Jem characters?