What a shame, my last vacation to Cali was also ruined by the experience of having to pay for bags

What a shame, my last vacation to Cali was also ruined by the experience of having to pay for bags.

ive got this huge bag I just stuff everything in
plastic always felt like it was gonna rip at any moment anyway

Poor

Seattle, Washington has the bag laws too.

Is Beverly Hills Cop leaning on the panel border?

What about all the goddamn homeless people?

No. You must be imagining things.

Blame Cartman

It's hilarious because after they passed it I saw people carrying their groceries in buckets and shit. Just get a reusuable bag. They're actually a lot better than plastic bags anyway.

I see you're one of those tote fag commies. Plastic bags are American

And carry a reusable bag like a fckng FAG?, get back to Europe little btch!

Thanks Obama!, I remember lived near Sacramento before Obama administration, it was beautiful...

I fucking hate places with no bags
Except Aldi's, bless them and their cheap produce

They have no bags and make you use a quarter for the carts but damnit if I'm not a happy, loyal customer

the funny thing is, a lot of us were using the same plastic bags to carry our groceries home to also carry trash out. for us, the plastic bag ban has resulted in the use of far more of the smaller plastic bags that are typically used for bread or veggies. in addition, since these smaller bags don't fit over trash bins, we now are forced to buy extra bags just to dump trash into.

tldr: i honestly think the plastic bag ban forces businesses and individuals to spend more money buying smaller and larger bags and has been a boon to the plastic industry.

>no plastic bags law,
That's fucking stupid, what the fuck are you supposed to line trash cans and pick up dog shit?

aldi's prices are legit shocking. they are so low that for a long while i avoided shopping there because i was so sure the food had to be doped with sterilizing agents or something.

i'm still not sure that they're clean, but when you can buy a dozen eggs for 40 cents, or a giant bag of chips for 25 cents, or a giant bag of chikky tendies for 70 cents, or a pound of bananas for a fucking dime... it's fucking insane. many of the prices have normalized in my area but i still find amazing prices for stuff that is surprisingly decent.

>young fags

Everyone knows paper bags are american. Damn 90s hippies.

Why the fuck is California so expensive?

>Look mama, that man has groceries in his purse. Did he steal them?

Nothing wrong with using a bucket. I mean if that's all you've got in your car and you don't want to pay for a paper bag, go for it. You might remember to bring an old pillowcase from home next time.

It's even more economical and good for the environment if you find something you already have lying around than buying a special fancy tote.

So does Issaquah, WA. We ripped you off.

So how much do they charge for the bags? I've seen places charge like 5 cents for you to use plastic bags. Not per bag, just a fee for getting them. In fact, they make it out like you get to have a discount of 5 cents from the "normal" price if you use reusable bags. And that seems reasonable. But if they're charging like a quarter per paper bag that's just fucking outrageous.

Yep, he singlehandedly caused the recession.

Yeah, I can't imagine what would make a person care how others carry their groceries.

What are they gonna use for shoes after all the plastic bags are gone?

It's just for shopping bags, and take out places(but there's exceptions for hot soup). It's suppose to be that you have to buy a paper bag for 10 cents or use 'reusable' bags.

Fun fact: My local grocery store has 'reusable' plastic bags that are barely thicker than the old ones that you can buy for 10 cents.

>the smaller plastic bags that are typically used for bread or veggies
I fucking hate those. It just doesn't feel right taking home my produce not sheathed in one but after that there's no practical use for them and I'm not sure they can really be recycled. I wish they could biodegrade.

>I wish they could biodegrade.
But user, they're sequestering carbon and preventing climate change! If they degraded, all that carbon would be released.

I don't understand how carbon works, I just want to throw them on the rubbish heap and have them not still be there two years later.

I'm pretty sure it's actually better for your fruit to not stick them in the plastic bags

Yeah, and before Obama my car was fine, but now it makes this weird sound whenever I go over potholes

i remember for a short time in the late 90s-early 2000s the bags were made out of corn and would smell strongly of corn. dunno whatever happened to that.

EVERYTHING in the US is made of corn

everything

Yeah, but I still carry my vegetables in them. Especially when the mister that keeps the produce section cool has gotten my green onions all wet and I don't want them dampening my tote and other purchases. Also it's weird having three heads of broccoli just bouncing around my cart and tote and the conveyor belt at the register shedding seeds everywhere.

I don't really buy much fruit.

>dat trigger discipline

I dont give a single fuck about the recession user, loaded AF, but Obama make Sacramento the capital of PC...now hee live a lot of ni**rs, SPICS, and jews...Yeah they love the recession, again THANKKS OBAMA

You must be poor AF, who still use the same car since 8 years ago!, buy American, use American! MAGA

Remeber the good old days of ReaganĀ“s California?

Failed supply side conservative economic policy.

fucks sake I would be paranoid with your prices, too

I've never seen 10 cent per pound bananas in my life

>ni**rs
>self-censoring