How do we fix Books of Adam?

How do we fix Books of Adam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIfsHpOLDOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking jealous haters hating on this poor person's art
Like you fucks could do any better
Actually unironically kill yourselves

We don't. Just let him be a mediocre hack the rest of his days.
Forget about him.
He'll be happy
We'll be happy

8^U

Dab on the haters

Wow.
Someone's angry that people discovered he's a hack.
Go back to Buzzfeed, man. We don't want you here.

Ben Garrison the hell out of him

I really hate that the noses have a different color. Is everybody drunk?

Get over it shitlord manshitldren

>mfw normies made the classic KR poses being uncool

youtube.com/watch?v=xIfsHpOLDOg

The tumblr nose meme is real

Thanks satan.

Please don't go for such easy bait.

>not paying tribute to the series with the greatest poses of all time
A
W
A
K
E
N

I sorry to break this to you, but it was never really cool.

>Fucking jealous haters hating on this poor person's art
He's more attractive than me, so let me shit on his art all I want.

But, that was pretty funny though?

Sup Forums really IS actively looking for excuses to complain.

I actually like adams hands but god his characters are so stiff and emotionless.

They're like wooden puppets.

Also he copy pastes a lot.

By ignoring him.

In b4 this thread becomes a shitshow.

Like said, he's an amazing artist with a vast wealth of material to work with

He could simply have said "Well it's not my fault" but no he had to go and be a dick.

He can play off anytihng

he is extremely rude to his fans

How will Cosmo and Wanda help Timmy fix this one?

I wonder if he responded to this at all on twitter. Only confirmed followers can view his tweets

>has a job at buzzfeed so he thinks he's made it big and is above criticism

Awaken my masters!

>women are incapable of defending themselves and prefer to just ignore confrontation and fall asleep

Why is he so sexist, guys?

So when do we go Bugs Bunny on his ass?

lol what a faggot

Reminder that Sup Forums unironically got BTFO'd by Tumblr.

>Sup Forums is 3-4 people who also browse Tumblr

>AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

She didn't explain his shitty writing and excuse for humor.

>tumblr calls an anime pedophilia

News at 11.

>comparing any webcomic to Calvin & Hobbes

tumblrinas needs to be shot.

they arent wrong

Reminder we proved the Calvin and Hobbes example is bullshit and Hagrid's face is copy pasted in that cartoon.

If you found that remotely funny, I think you need to reconsider your life.

So what exactly is the counterargument when presented with the facts behind the wage gap being a myth? I've never seen it because the people I debate disappear once these points come up.

They just bring up the sports wage gap(which does exist) or how women need more executive jobs

Bill Watterson is an actual artist, who worked at a time before computers became so common. Whomever the chucklefuck is that does this webcomic has access to the internet and that's made him lazy.

tl;dr Bill's drawn Calvin enough times that he looks the same. The webcomic guy copy/pastes

Go back to your locked twitter Adam.

Baseball bat.
+
Hands
=
Blessed mercy.

at least he draws it every time instead of literally copy paste.

Counterargument is that you're shitlord and need to be punched like the Nazi you are.

There isn't one. Mansplaining is just a retort created by the people creating the argument to discredit and demonize people who prove them wrong. The joke of the comic is literally "This guy is mansplaining the facts, why is he ruining my parade, can't he let me have my waf? Fuck this."

While the sports wage gap is an actual thing, people also have to remember that people get paid accordingly to how much money they bring in. Male sports is a bigger economy than female sports, and as such they get paid more. Would it be great if both could bring in the same amount of money? Sure. But it isn't really an unfair pay gap per se.

This is quality

We're not as dumb as Sup Forums, Sup Forums. We know it's you.

Based.
Cucked.

He is, Watterson never traced his shit while this guy is CAD tier and has default shit he copy pastes to save time. A better comparison would be Wally Wood since he legit just kept poses and shit near his desk he would trace over but then again Wood in his prime pumped out like 50 pages a month of comics

wtf is over the guy's shoulders?
I'm guessing he meant it to be a sweatshirt but it looks kinda like a life jacket

The hell is wrong with the eyes?

Isn't female pro-sports a less profitable endeavor in general? Why would they be paid the same for something way less popular?

Yeah, people always bring up the USWNT because they're popular in the US but that's one of the only places that women's soccer is super popular and when compared to other mens teams popularity and ratings wise they're not even close worldwide.

i would just ignore any and all criticism, constructive or otherwise.
how exactly are you supposed to respond to criticism you don't agree with? i wouldn't want to change the entire way i do my comic and art just because one guy thinks i should do it differently. especially if what i'm doing is already working for me. you can't even politely disagree, or else you get tons of people calling you a pompous bigshot.

and you know what? yeah i think making it big does put him above the criticism of random people on the internet. just because you have a voice doesn't mean you're worth listening to.
you listen to critics that actually matter. which means webcomic authors with greater success, and critics who hold a lot of sway. there's no obligation to listen to anybody else

Equal pay for equal work! Also, equal pay for less work in the case of tennis.

The best part of this, is that you can see a box where he erased his old signature in the bottom right.

DUDE EVERYONE I DISAGREE WITH WATCHES ANIME

LMAO

Also Tennis has equal pay which is pretty insulting since the women play less sets than the men

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

now?

They get paid less because it's less profitable.

Basic economics.

>I earned my spot

Working at buzzfeed does not indicate that an artist is good. I've seen better furry smut artists with more frequent and consistent art. I'd argue when it comes to talent, working at buzzfeed would qualify you as being low.

>You're just cherrypicking, as a counter example here's a comic where only HALF the panels are copy pastes. Also you're a pedophile.

The difference is Wally Wood was the greatest who ever was.

There's so much wrong with this post i don't know where to begin

I know we're just giving food for thought here but if your work involves engaging a large audience for the profit of others that you only see a portion of, and you do not gain a large audience, your work isn't equal. It ain't a 9-5 where everyone does the same shit.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Is this Drake Bell?

webcomics =/= furry smut. there's different artistic priorities there.
what qualifications does this person on the internet have to criticize his artwork? i could tell him he needs to bump up the saturation and try lineless art. doesn't make my criticism at all valuable.
start with what makes you the most upset

>what qualifications does this person on the internet have to criticize his artwork?

You do not need to produce art to criticize art. This is called appeal to authority. Truth stands on its own; who says it is irrelevant. What is important is the truth of the statement. Dismissing a statement based solely on who is saying it is logically fallacious.

>tumblr tourists

Awaken, my masters!

>gave him genuinely good advice in the nicest way while praising his work
>gets told off

Wow, what a jerk...

There's nothing wrong with Adam that wouldn't be cured by a nice case of "complications related to HIV infection."

>Maxofs2d

Awaken my masters!

So what you are saying is if you get a meal from a 3 Michelin star chef, and it's just him shitting on your plate you can't criticize it?

No, he's saying the chef should just ignore you when you do.

I sure am glad that he's frozen in there and that we're out here.

>Truth stands on its own; who says it is irrelevant
that implies that art is objectively good or bad. but art is subjective. what appeals to one person does not appeal to another. so making some subjective criticism and expecting him to bow to your individual taste is conceited. granted, the way he responded to that person was a douchey way to go. but the post in question just seemed like someone with a deviantart page being smug.
what i'm saying is if you pass a restaurant full of people happily eating shit from their plates, should you even bother telling the chef that he's doing it wrong?

That's not much less retarded.

Calvin has a variety of facial expressions.

The hack in the OP only has the "I'm fucking retarded and have my mouth slightly open" expression, which gets more annoying every time I look at it.

What you're arguing is that his criticisms are invalid based on who they are. Subjectivity does not enter into this. If someone makes a criticism, who they are has nothing to do with its validity.

Awaken my masters!

He has a point. If the chef makes a good living selling shit on a plate and enjoys doing it, and people enjoy eating it... why should he care about haters?

If he wants to make his shit better, then taking of feedback is important, but if he doesn't.. why not just continue making shit and being happy?

doesn't that one great Donald Duck/Scrooge artist have templates and stuff for like duck bills and what not

who scrolls the first page anymore?
do people not use the catalog?

Because you are telling people that their criticism is invalid for no good reason other than using red herrings such as, "well the other guy liked it!"

Once again, truth stands on its own. If what someone says about your art or shit on a plate is true, then it doesn't become untrue simply because other people like it and you're happy.

>Because you are telling people that their criticism is invalid for no good reason
I'm saying that you just ignore the criticism.

I'm not really following this thread well desu..

He needs to fix his faces, bad. I thought the Aurora was actually a man in drag, and the punchline would have been about that.