Why were like no girls attracted to Johnny? He's fucking ripped

Why were like no girls attracted to Johnny? He's fucking ripped

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x3g6ryh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He skips leg day

Ripped is more of a gay thing than straight women.

There was one

According to the show we only see when he fucks up royal. I also met one of the story boarders, he's a whiny cuck of a man trapped in the past, so he probably has an axe to grind against chads.

Sex is dangerous for women, they have to be extremely careful about who they pick.

wew

That'd make a lot of sense

I'm pretty sure Johnny wouldn't work as well as an adult cartoon. His personality made him undateable, not unfuckable.

Because the absurdity of how unrealistic it is makes it funny.

He's really a narcissistic fat dude

This would happen

There was an episode where he was arrested and then sent to a women's prison by mistake.
Once the women there found out he was a man, they were all over him.
He was released before he was able to do anything.

Hes shallow as a puddle and turns every conversation to him within 5 sentences.

Good for bar pick up banging but thats about it.

Was it Seth macfarlane?

>Hes shallow as a puddle
Like 90% of women?

Seth did write The Sensitive Male which was about a predatory male feminist.

Stop dating the intellectual trash at the local tavern and fuck first locations. They do improve.

dailymotion.com/video/x3g6ryh

I don't know how to feel about this

But that's wrong. We know from the volcano episode he's not a virgin.

Guy taught an animation class, name was doug something. He did a lot of funny episodes but the man himself is a jerkoff stuck in the past refusing to change. He onyl has a job at the college because the other perople working there felt bad for him, because he's competent, and could tottally get a job, but he won't do digital animation, which is the fucking same as hand drawn, just faster and cleaner.

He's also a manlet.

Kubert school?

why do you think women don't like each other?

Anyone have the enhanced version of this?

>Why were like no girls attracted to Johnny? He's fucking ripped

>5'9"
>short

He's poor

clearly you haven't seen the "when his height doesn't begin with 6" meme

>meme
>I posted this only once here

10% of that is his hair though.

Where can I really all the replies?
That's what's really missing here

I've posted this a million times, but my personal headcanon:

Johnny's a kid. What we're seeing is how he appears to himself. That's why he acts childish all the time, his proportions are comically exaggerated, he goes to school with Suzy, and everyone inevitably rejects him - because even if they think it's sweet, they're not actually going to date a child. The rejections he gets are comically violent and ridiculous because that's what even those gentle rebukes FEEL like to Johnny.

Explain the volcano then.

Because he's a manchild with no steady job who lives with his mom. Nothing turns a woman off quicker than living with your mom. No amount of bicep weight can counteract it.

Maybe Panty was the one who took his V Card

He was molested DEEPEST LORE

I'm feeling pretty enhanced myself now if you understand my vocabulary.

>everyone is crazy
I prefer him being a man child

An antelope and a she wolf were into him once.

Women want effeminate men now.

but they usually reject him immediately, like right after introduction

This isn't Japan

During the run of the show, 90% of the woman who were in to him were furry chicks, he was basically a furry magnet.

Well, he does have a pretty stupid way of approaching it. Even if the dude is attractive I think most women would be pretty put off if some random dude just walked up to them and introduced themselves while spastically flexing.