Fidget spinner franchise pitch

>Make it about just spinners instead of just fidget spinners
>Use all sorts of spinners from propellers to helicopters to turbines and wheels
>Use all sorts of spinners as weapons for people to use when they partake in a spinner fighter tournament ala ARMS on the Nintendo Switch
>Have the whole theme of the show be about spinning and have a moral about how life "keeps on spinning"
>And yes, we have have an autistic character who has a fidget spinner as a toy but he uses his love of fidgeting to help his spinning skills in the tournament

How would you guys want the show to look? I'm thinking something along the lines of Panty and Stocking that takes advantage of the whole spinning design with all the edges and rounds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6kIsEzEmI9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The money is fisdget spinners.
Cars have fidget spinners insteadof hubcaps.
The planets and starts are figget spanners.

What if God is just a giant fidget spinner?

I guess nobody wants to indulge on this idea. Okay, whatever

>Make it about just spinners instead of fidget spinners
Like Beyblade?

The era of franchise cartoons are long over.

>I guess nobody wants to indulge on this idea.
gee, i wonder why

Get out of here Sony film intern

I want this to be an action series, I'm scared they'll make the spinners the actual characters and not make humans wield spinners as weapons

Basically yeah, just with more on the concept on spinning than just spinning tops

What's that supposed to mean? Of course nobody wants a fidget spinner movie series whatever, so that's why I said make it about everything else that spins

Fuck off Sony.

OK.

First, main character must wear fingerless gloves because that's what main characters from such kind of shows usually do. Feel free to have them being worn by multiple characters, to give the implication that fingerless gloves are obligatory gear for fidget spinner tournaments.

STOP
YOU'LL GIVE SONY IDEAS

>The concept of spinning
Spiral power?

Here are some concepts so far taking advantage of the whole spin thing, I am taking influence from old CN with Dexter's lab and Panty and Stocking

If I was Sony I would've made the propellers and wheels characters and not the people that wield them

I'll have the autistic wear the gloves for he's the one that has the fidget spinners as weapons

Holy shit, I can't believe I didn't think of that
But yes, in a way

Copying Sup Forums again?

Fad's dead yo.

How?

want you to end your life op for even thinking of this

youtube.com/watch?v=6kIsEzEmI9w

On the double

Can you make a character that also dabs while he spins?

Add cute girls. Literally all you have to do. Add all of the cute girls.
>cute girls that are expert fidget spinners
>cute girls that dorkily hit themselves in the face with the spinner
>cute girl competition and tournament arc where expert cute girl spinners put on skimpy outfits and try to out-perform each other with spinner ability
>cute homely girls watching cute girls spinning spinners from the sidelines and dreaming of competing with the cuter spinner girls
>cute girls in hot tubs spinning spinners while comparing breast sizes and puffing their chests into each other
>tragic arc where cute girl is terminally ill, while other cute girls spin in her honor to get her the money she needs for a life-saving operation

That's not a girl....

What do I win?

>cute girls (male) getting along with cute girls and spinning alongside them

Fucking kill me.

>competitive fidget spinning
what does this even mean?

Cancer

Japan is always ahead of the curve

>Falling for a twos months old debunked bait

The main character should have an edgy, in-your-face side kick. That'll get the kids interested.

Already exist

Is it cringey that i'm making an action adventure stick figure webcomic about fidget spinners?

Share it with us when you're done, then we'll judge

alright when i'm done with the first chapter i'll post it on hywc

What a weird fad. We should bring pogs and slammers back, that was a cool fad. I'm kidding but it's neat to think that in 20 years people might be nostalgic for this the way some people remember pogs or pokemon cards today.

I think he needs a little more attitude.

If the Emoji movie is already dated, the fidget spinner should be too. What is the next fidget spinner? No, I'm actually curious.

>THIS SUMMER
>When life gets SPINNING out of control for little Jimmy,
>"Seeya later, NERD!"
>"Go get me another beer you dumb piece of shit, it's all you're good for anyway after your mother died"
>"You were my only way to cope with this cruel world, I'm sorry"
>just a sprinkle bit of magic will make his whole world SPIN
>"Ha ha, look at the little faggot and his dumb toy"
>"IT'S NOT A TOOOY!!"
>lightning zaps out of the fidget spinner and shocks the bully, Jimmy looks at the spinner in awe
>a stereotypically attractive blonde student walks up and says hi to Jimmy
>he stutters, then whips out his fidget spinner and suddenly he is capable of saying cheesy pick-up lines in Spanish/French with a perfect accent, impressing the blonde
>"W-What am I supposed to do, Fidge? I-I-I've never been asked to prom before, or even talked to a girl!"
>"Everybody fidgets sometimes, Jimmy"
>cue shitty pop music with a brief clip of everyone dancing at the prom
>a scene pops up where Jimmy's dad tries to throw the fidget spinner away but it keeps reappearing, he finally tries to throw it down the garbage disposal but his gold watch slings off into it first
>he turns off the disposal to try to grab it but the fidget spinner reappears and turns the garbage disposal back on with his hand still inside, he yells in pain as the fidget spinner spins at him mockingly
>back at the school "IT'S TIME FOR YOU KIDS TO PUT THE TOYS AWAY!"
>silence
>then everyone in the entire class takes out a fidget spinner, including a kid that takes out two and dabs with both of them
>THE FIDGET SPINNER MOVIE

>everyone in class dabs
>freeze frame
>"ALL I DO IS WIN, WIN, WIN NO MATTER WHAT"
>roll credits

Sounds tubular as fuck

underrated post

Except we had this thread months ago