Eldoris Curry (Aquaman & Mera's kid)

Hunter Prince (WW's son)

Jason Allen (the GL dude)

Jenny Allen (the GL girl)

Nora Allen (the Flash girl)

jesus christ Barry

comicosity.com/first-look-justice-league-26/

>The GL kids aren't Guy and Tora's

I should never have expected anything, but I'm still let down.

Did Barry and Hal finally hook up

For a fast guy Barry's pull out game weak af

>Latina has the most kids

Realistic

Maybe he adopted the two Green Lanterns?

Future Flash looks like his daughter but the Green Lanterns look nothing like him.

The GL girl has brown hair, she's probably Hal's

Why does Hitch have a time travel fetish and why can't it actually be used for something that has some real impact on the world. These kids are obviously from an alt. timeline since the world hasn't ended come Booster Gold or the Legion's time,so there's not much of a stake there, and the last time travel arc doesn't seem to have used it for anything worthwhile either.

Nah, DC is trying to shove Hal to the back with Guy, Kyle, and John

>hunter prince
Looks like he took Diana's last name, I wonder if he was a clay baby too

I thought that was supposed to be Darkseid if he was turned into a human teenager.

Barry is a slut. A SLUT!

He's wearing Superman's cape, so...

Don and Dawn no longer exist?

You're literally the only fan of them that exists, of course they don't exist.

Clay babies are just a story mother's tell their daughters to avoid the topic of how babies are made.

Amazons come from rape!

They'll exist eventually

if any of the characters from the OP are ever mentioned again after this arc I'll be shocked

I kind of dislike the whole "kids are a carbon copy or combination of their super hero parents" or them assuming the same mantle

I mean it makes some sense for Aquaman since he has a title and his powers can be passed down, but for a GL that shit wouldn't work.

Barry having kids who didn't inherit speed force powers but turned out to be Green Lanterns is actually a pretty cool idea, but knowing how Hitch loves Barry/Jessica we know who the mom is.

This is Hitch's work and therefore most definitely non-canon

OP is an alternative future.
Don and Dawn LITERALLY just showed up in Flash

They were present and evil in a very recent Bad Future in Flash, this is another separate Bad Future.

So Damian and Johnathan didn't come along for the trip?

Also why is Cube a robot? Does Cyborg have cyborg sperm? Why did he pick "Cube" as his name?

Why they came Superman off from his and wonder woman's kid? I mean, look at the pic, the guy is clearly wearing the remains of his father's cape.

Who names their kid cube. Who does that to a kid.

They recently appeared in the Flash title (but were evil) and the Flash comic ignores Hitch's JL stuff so they still exist.

Maybe he took Hal's kids in because Hal is an irresponsible slut and Barry is dad material.

Oh fuck...This future can't be averted soon enough.

The strap around his arms is his mum's tiara, isn't it?

>So Damian and Johnathan didn't come along for the trip?
Hopefully not.
I'm tired of them already.

So which GL made these kids? The ones in space haven't touched down in a while and Hal only wants Carol and Sinestro. Guy only wants Ice. John is stuck with Fatality and it doesn't really matter who Kyle wants because Kyle is doomed to be either a widower or a cuck, it is his role in the cosmic balance of all things

yeah looks like it

he should be wearing it on his head, your arm isn't where a tiara goes

Do they even exist in that future?

Nevermind, I'm retarded and I didn't have enough brain cells to rub together to figure out that these are all Barry's kids

Is he with Iris or Jessica? I'm not sure

Nora Allen (Flash girl0 is literally pointing to her mother in the pic. Barry and Jessica Cruz get together and have (at least) 3 kids. And for some reason Green Lantern powers are genetic.

I wonder why they don't have proper lantern suits.

Are Jessica and Barry even a thing?

They aren't lanterns, they're just fans of their mom

The only Lantern rings that have been passed from parent to child are Soranik's, Tomar-Tu's, and Arisa's iirc

They're not real green Lanterns, they're just inherited Green Lantern powers from their parents.

Think Jade and Obsidian not being Green Lanterns.

Nice Barry.

>Cyborg named his kid Cube
Excuse me

>please kill me

Somebody kill this poor boy

Barry/Iris is the status quo in the Flash and Barry/Jessica seems to be the flavor of the month in the JL books

I am not sure why this happened

That's retarded though
I could maybe see that if it was Hal or Kyle since one of them is supposed to be made of Green energy or whatever stupid shit and Kyle is space jesus, but there is no way on God's Green Mogo that Kyle would ever have a healthy, long term relationship that resulted in the birth of a child

Oh. Gotcha.

Is it the 90s again?

No. Hitch keeps pushing it but it's ignored in The Flash series.Don't expect it to still be a thing when he finally fucks off.

Hitch is teasing it in JL but GLs and Flash are ignoring it

So is Hunter superman's son or is he just wearing a red cape because it's cool?

>I am not sure why this happened
because hitch keeps pushing barry/jess and iris got tired of barrys constant lies

It's obvious they are Jessica and Barry's Hitch likes that couple (would have expected one of them to be a bit brown at least).

Johns had Jessica and Barry have a close friendship when she was Power Ring since Barry was helping her keep Volthoom in check.

Hitch had them flirt and go on a date and has Barry be all over her with Jessica wanting a time out because of anxiety or some shit. Honestly once Hitch leaves Barry and Jess probably won't be a thing anymore.

everyone is ignoring the Flash cuz that's a shitty book

>I am not sure why this happened
It happened, because Jeff Jonze set it up in Darkseid War.

Compared to Justice League it's gold honestly.

That's why I was asking. Since I didn't read Green Lantern yet I was wondering if there was something like that with Jessica towards Barry there.

But damn none of the kids even look like her.

Whatever Barry/Jessfag your pairing is dead once Hitch leaves, because even the GLs book is ignoring it.

Also we all know Hal is the only GL for Barry.

Where are muh bois John and Damian? Or it's far far future? Where are Bats and Supes legacy anyway? And they better not make Hunter Supes/WW son, because it's fucking disgusting.

no, really it isn't
Flashfags are just easily impressed

It wasn't ignored. Iris called Barry on being a dog and said that if they are to give their relationship a chance, he has to stop pursuing all the ladies. The issue had a picture of Jessica as an example of one.

>That's retarded though

Don't have to say no more. Completely agree. But I'm not writing a book about Magic Green Lantern jizz giving twins Green Lantern powers in the future causing kids to go to the present because they hate their parents.

I said compared. I never said Flash was good. Justice League is leagues below absolutely everything. Even bottom of the barrel series like Blue Beetle is better than this garbage.

Outside of Damian Batman has like 13 proteges or something

So Green Lantern any good these days?

Everything is gold compared to Hitch's JL run.

Do we know who is taking over after him?

It's an alt future where they probably died or are somewhere else, anyway once they correct the timeline these kids are erased.

So can some give me a quick rundown as to why Hitch's Jl stuff is considered to be trash?

One user last thread threw out the idea that Superman (And probably Jon) is dead in that future (And why the future is so fucked) and Diana might have modeled her clay son after him

Hopefully dead so you pedophiles can go and cry.

Justice League is good though

HJ & the GLC and GLs are both okay
Kind of disappointed that they ended the Sinestro Truce so quickly just to add more forgettable cannon fodder to the GL ranks

I hope that Sinestro Robot gets paired with Stel, though

GL is kind of cool, they're doing some stuff by introducing the first seven lanterns and some more Volthoom stuff, unless you're sick of him

That's hilarious.

It's boring

I think it's better than JLA at least, which I really only read because I'm interested in what Lobo is gonna do desu

How come Spider-Man 2099 didn't come back with them?

Magic Green Lantern kids from the future despite Green Lanterns powers coming from Rings, so no way to inherit those abilities.

Also, Cyborg thinks its cool to call his kid "Cube." Need i go on?

How can cyborg have a kid?
I'm fairly sure he doesn't have a penis.

They're all on drugs, obviously. Fucking kids these days, I swear...

I could tell you about the good old days when gin made a man mean and Old Kentucky Shark would loot you just as soon as he was your best friend. Fucking kids give no respect.

>Who names their kid cube.

The same people who name their kids L-a and Shatakwanda.

you're an autistic Johnsfag or something
Hitch's JL is perfectly passable, middle of the road just like the rest of Rebirth

He's too busy dealing with the avengers future kids.

Cyborg has many penises, as big and varied as you'd like! The problem is that none of them shoot jizz!

You can't say something is good and then renege and call it "passable". Have some fucking conviction

Yeah, but they have nothing to do with the issues that already came out.
What would make it more interesting in your opinion?

Suuure it is. Justice League is one of the most uninteresting comics DC is pushing out.
>Johnsfag
Didn't read his JL run so no.

I see a bad series I call it bad. I don't even get what's the problem since that's the general consensus on it.

most capeshit is shit so passsable superhero stories are good

Ah yes, the Never-Ever kids.

Simon should give everyone a neon green sombrero to fight in

Well, that's the thing. Where are they?
>probably died
>JL kids
>without kids of most important members
Why
>these projection
People can like characters because they're interesting to read, not everything about your pathetic ferishes, you degenerate.

I think its funny that people are getting so heated over shipping and Jon/Damianfags
hope Hitch writes a ton of shit that fucks with you
Superman/Wonder Woman and Barry/Jess
maybe Simon/Cyborg

>maybe Simon/Cyborg
better than the other 3 desu

They can bond over being the least liked of the group

At least it's not the other group of avengers kids.

>dat mera face

What about that guy who looked like a cyborg viking that people assumed is Aquaman's second kid?

>No sneak peak of Damian and Jon broing it out as adults
Laaaaaame

.....did Clint fuck the hulk?

What the fuck happened to this kid? Does Cyborg have robot sperm?

I mean Jen exists, but sure go with that

This guy looks like a Mad Max anime

>Son of Black Widow and Cap Am

why does this bother me?