Tumblr just completed another animation project. What are you doing, Sup Forums?

Tumblr just completed another animation project. What are you doing, Sup Forums?
vimeo.com/227563486

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/227563486
youtu.be/C5eajFu6VOs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm just trying to make it to the end of the day without swerving into oncoming traffic. Let's hope I keep this winning streak up.

So they're just making it gayer or

a lot of big trucks past me on my usual route to work and school, temptations increase every day

Learning to draw stuff. I'm doing pretty decently but I think I'm just copying references and decorating the figure I make from it. Still doesn't stop me from celebrating my success.

Auditioning for/Trying to be a voice actor.

user, why are you posting while driving?

It says that it was done by someone called Gem Animate, not tumblr. Tumblr is a website and they don't make animations. Tumblr is not one specific person.

gem animate isn't "someone" more like someone(s)

i have nothing to live for anymore

either way, tumblr didn't make it

Makes sense. Lots of artists on Tumblr. Plus, it has identities and permanency which makes it much easier to organize. Plus people will feel more social pressure to follow through.

Anonymous image boards are no great for collaboration.

>everyone who animated the project has a Tumblr and was credited with a Tumblr link
>somehow not Tumblr

>164 animators

When's the Mama Luigi one going to be finished.

Tecnically it did, since Gemanimate is a group of animators on tumblr
Idk why this is so hard for you to understand.

Are you being obtuse on purpose or do you truly not understand the point he's making?

Tumblr is a website, not a club or a group. If everyone who animated it had a Facebook, does that mean Facebook made it?

jesus, this show is so simple in design, even if the designs are all hideous
why'd they find way to make all the characters so ugl-oh, right. tumblr

>claymation
>paper-craft animation
>pixel animation
Neat-o. There's some talent in there.

How can anything be truly organized on an Anonymous image board?

Sup Forums has done projects plenty of times.

they exist, gave this a 1/5 on RYM

>rose at the end
oh god

Don't most of them fail/end up as unfinished?

Sup Forumsmrade, whats your story?

> tumblr faggots are so lazy it took 164 of them to finish a single cartoon

They applied because they wanted to do it, then they'd divide the episode between all the people that had applied.

I don't get the Tumblr hate mentality when majority of Sup Forums drawfags probably have a Tumblr for art hosting.

well user, I'm just an average young man who simply wants a stable future
Only downfall is just a general disdain of people, even close friends and family, even myself. i was told when i was younger that I'd grow out of it but that was a lie. i hate talking about it with people irl because it seems overly edgy but it's becoming a huge problem and rather than getting help im just here posting on Sup Forums

that looks shit

Honestly I wish they chose a less boring episode.

I fucking love seeing shit like this. The one where they redid the extended intro was really nice.

i know everone should hate Tumbler but some of these sections are quite pretty. though some of it is really bad

>wasting this much effort on a pile of shit like Steven Universe

It was super fun. Appreciating different styles and perspectives is good yer brain muscles.

>vimeo.com/227563486
I got a laugh from this, thanks

>people who literally just copied the original shots frame by frame
why did they let these people in if all they were gonna do is trace the original animation

I love the ones where they go full crazy

It's fun mindlessly spouting derogatory statements about what you don't like, isn't it?

>andorian

Most yes, but a lot of cools ones did finish.
except for Sup Forums's
you failures

that was clearly 3D clay tho

They probably couldn't afford 2D clay.

You are mad.

What the actual fuck is this thing?

On Sup Forums, yes.

as shitty as it may look it does convey the point of view from the homeworld gems

But how do we reinforce an us vs them dialect like that user? Huh?

>Tumblr just completed
*Someone on tumblr

Giving the community itself credit for some random asslift's project is stupid.

>the few frames were someone went full retard by giving the characters completely different clothes and accessories
kek

This is such a fucking mess

Have any of you guys watched the AT MAP videos?
youtu.be/C5eajFu6VOs

You go back to fucking Sup Forums and spam wojak images in console faggotry threads like the degenerate you are

Well, a community is conformed by the people in them.

Is very easy to think "anything shit is all of them, everything net is clearly individuals" that's why rage threads usually cap a couple of people and yet they make you generalized.

there a were a few i wasnt really into but there was some genuine talent in there, these projects are always really great to watch

How is it that Tumblr can complete animation projects, yet Sup Forums cannot in a million years nor even attempted?

It was explained earlier in the thread.

>vimeo.com/227563486
This is like teaching the cluster how to animate

La Lutte du Comrade

The character designs change in this almost as much as they do in the actual show.

me too, those were the best parts

This part was so fucking funny to me. The style just caught me off guard.

>Stronger Than You melody starts up
That never fails to get me.

Looks like a cap from Xavier:Renegade Angel

I never really had any strong feelings about SU, but after watching this im somewhat put off about it. Most of the animation was good sure, but it just highlighted how boring the plot was, Is this just a bad episode or are most episodes like this?

>Is this just a bad episode or are most episodes like this?
All the episodes are like this. They picked the "best" of the bunch to collaborate on.

this was the weakest episode in the season and personally, a bore to me I never really cared for "how they met" episodes in anything

jesus christ

Oh yeah, amazing project you linked, OP.