Why he stop killing?

Why he stop killing?

Because he still wants his dad to like him.

He doesn't kill without a reason. He's not a murderous psychopath.

Also, because he's against established named characters and we know those don't die easily.

Whoever said he stopped? He just stopped being a murderous psychopath and kills really bad people. Also Bruce made him promise to not kill when he's with his family or in Gotham.

He never killed in N52/Rebirth and become very light-hearted.

Untitled?
Didn't he kill one of them in the first arc? And I'm pretty sure he did kill minions here and there, In the story of Starfire, for example.

>He never killed in N52/Rebirth

"I don't read comics" the post.

He still kills minions sometimes.

>He never killed in N52/Rebirth
yeah, you one stupid motherfucker

But he is already dead

>that stupid fucking nose and lips
That hood design is anal waste.

>Battery runs out
>Shoots bad guy

Simon just wanted a fcuking back up plan, why everyone was such a jerk with him?

>That hood design is anal waste.
That's true, but Rocafort was the best at drawing it. When he left the rest of the art went to shit and Jason's helmet really went to shit.
I'm still mad that they used its design on the official statue

Why did Jason choose Red Hood of all villains? Is this some of that "Joker planned Jason's entire life" bullshit?

No actually. It's the irony of taking what was once the Joker's and making it his own. Also mixed in with the fact that he's also quite the drama queen.

because they're idiots

Has he killed anyone in rebirth? I just binged and dont recall him killing anyone.

Symbolism my dude. Red hood is representative of Jokers death and by extension Jasons rebirth.

Also useful, because he was supposedly running his act for the control of Gotham criminal community, and Red Hood was a know "brand" in that area.

And yes: even not without reason (who can blame him?), Jason has a sense for drama and no one can deny it.