How many black electricity guys are there really? I can only think of four, and one is Storm

How many black electricity guys are there really? I can only think of four, and one is Storm.

Black Bolt, Lighting , Thunder , Static , Storm

the movie version of Electro

Even fucking Miles Morales have electric based blast. Damn you Bendis.

Does Storm really count though? Yeah she can summon lightning, but her powers are technically weather manipulation rather than straight up electricity based.

Spider-man.

Through i prefer him having poison instead of electricity

Cyborg.

He has been show shooting electric blasts and generating electromagnetic fields.

Don't forget niggawatt the hoods most shocking hero

>Black Bolt

not black.

also not electric.

black aqualad

People really exaggerate how many black guys with electric powers there are. Half of them are alternate versions/ripoffs of Black Lightning that only exist for copyright reasons. Especially when you consider how many white guy characters can run fast or fly or have super strength.

/thread

>Especially when you consider how many white guy characters can run fast or fly or have super strength.
Super strength and flight are really the most common powers in capes, so it's not really a fair comparison

Nah, the most common one is Enhanced Durability.

Yeah but you never see anyone going "Hmm, why are there so many white guys with super strength?"

That is probably why they said "and one of them is storm" because she is the odd one out

You don't because the majority of super heroes are white

How many white guys with fire powers are there?

Enhanced durablity is usually part of a powerset of someone with super strength, same with healing factor. If you have one of those 2 then chances are you have super strength.

But the electricity is just a cool visual effect. That's not what his power is.

White guys = Fire powers
Asians = kung fu magic
Black guy = electricity
Indians = Forest shit magic
Other = animal magic

I'd like to think Latin@s = Meta Powers.

I didn't watch the movie so idk his name, but the little kid from Logan.

>Asians = kung fu magic
The only superhero I can think of with "kung fu magic" is Iron Fist

I've always wondered why he's called Black Bolt. What does a super voice have to do with bolts, or the color black for that matter?

Don't forget Black Adam

Asians usually have some sort of science power. Not gadgets, but some kind of weapon/suit

His real name is Blackagar Boltagon

And more importantly, is one of them named Fire Cracker?

Hidden Cloud Village.

That fat kid in Logan.

He's Egyptian

I hope so.

And?
Peter Parker doesn't call himself Pet Park

The dude from irredemable who calls it out.

Coldcast.

Shango the thunderer.

At least 6 of them are black lightning alts, or legacies.

Vaguely related.
Jakeem Thunder
Aqualad, TV version has electric eel attacks.
Bumblebee has electric stingers.

Asians get super genius or nuclear powers as well as kung fu magic. Thank you hiroshima!

Hispanics get fire powers, muy calente!

White people get guns. Punisher, Nick Fury, cable. grifter, judge dredd, Hex, ace of killers, scourge of the underworld, paladin, silver sable, the shadow, deadshot, marv from Sin City.

Hes not a super hero.
He doesn't like giving away his powerset in the name.

It works.

whites = everything.

Don't forget the black kid mutant from Logan

>Indians
American or Asian?

>Asians = kung fu magic
That's hilarious because pretty much any kung fu cape I can think of off the top of my head is white.
Iron Fist
Karate Kid
That's pretty much it. I guess Batman if he counts.

Karate Kid is white?
American obviously.