Can they beat the Avengers? You pick the roster of regular Avengers as long as it includes staples

Can they beat the Avengers? You pick the roster of regular Avengers as long as it includes staples.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l0LRamI0p4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depends. How many of the Avengers could destroy a galaxy in one move?

Didn't Superman already melt Goku's brains with his eye beams?

>Avengers

Sentry.

That it.

18 beat Carol

hulk, strange, thor odinmode

Those threads were great.

>dragon ball is entirely based on old foes becoming allies
>the avengers still spend more time fighting each other

So, 0. Except for Odinmode Thor I guess, but he doesn't usually have that.

Thor, Hulk, Drax the Destroyer, Firelord (a Herald) and Doctor Doom all together, hitting a bearer of the Infinity Gauntlet as hard as they absolutely can with their strongest attack in complete desperation to end the fight immediately "only" throw out enough force to destroy a small planet. That's explicit. So, somewhere to the south of Saiyan arc Vegeta in terms of energy output. This is pretty consistently portrayed; the whole reason "Worldbreaker Hulk" even exists as a separate classification is that he's usually not strong enough to do even that.

Yes and quite easily, unless the Sentry is involved. In that case, they all die in a mist of blood.

Are we including Wanda?

If you want

Planet busting is still a genuinely big deal in the Marvel Universe and an extremely rare level of power that not the likes of Hulk and Thor are typically on. Meanwhile that level belongs to basically every named member of Freeza's army much less every character after them.

I wonder if Sup Forumsutists realize that Sup Forums was cheering for 18 in that fight?

Then Wanda at full power would wipe the floor of damn near everyone in Dragon Ball Super except Zeno.

Oh man, those were great threads. Best woman won, Carol got curb stomped and everyone just posted pics of 18 everywhere, shit... Who would have thought that DB would actually make Sup Forums happy?

Real talk. Outside of the heavy hitters, many of the Avengers would fall, but Sup Forums will NEVER admit this. Watch, someone here will swear Cap can win.

No, because she is a low level probability bender, unless you involved Bendis, then she is an insane gipsy bitch plot device.

Thats outdated

Hulk alone is planetbuster at base level now

Batman also kicked hulk in the gut to knock him out once a few decades back

She can beat the entire Avengers

Reminder that Dragon Ball has streetlevelers popping planets and Goku being fucked up by mook lasers, and all it proves is that the Dragon Ball universe is weak and unstable. Throw in Thor and he'd accidentally instantly destroy universe 7 from swinging his hammer too hard at empty air.

Leave the z fighters to me

>leave the daily dose to me

Yes, they can beat the avengers except maybe the Hulk, Captain America, a few others.

How exactly can they not beat Captain America?

What the fuck is frieza doing there?

There are some pretty shit avengers lineups, like the group that fought Lunatik, they'd have trouble putting down Nappa.

frieza is a good guy now like picoolo and vegeto

Squirrel Girl vs Arale

his best

It litterally could have been anything, as long as Carol lost is would have made Sup Forums have. The that is was db was just icing on the cake.

The current arc is about the strongest fighters from each universe fighting each other in a multiversal martial arts tournament, and if you lose your universe blows up.

Frieza is one of the strongest fighters from their universe so they brought him, even if he's an asshole.

Real talk, current Z Fighter beat the crap out of the Avengers.

Marvel is not DC. Not by a long shot.

Frieza's there since Buu fell asleep before the event started. I guess Toriyama thought it was so funny the first time, that he could recycle it.

why master roshi and not yamcha?

For real though why can't Arale be on the team?

youtube.com/watch?v=l0LRamI0p4k

Because Fuck Yamcha.

Honestly, I wish Krillin lasted more than he did. Poor sod trained like a mule and he still got fucked.

Goku and Vegeta combined can beat Superman though, especially if they fuse

Krillin and Yamcha are stronger than Saiyan arc Vegeta at this point, and unlike the likes of Hulk or Thor he actually has unambiguously destroyed planets at his normal levels of power.

How the fuck couldn't they beat Cap?
Yamcha is stronger than Cap.

Hahaha. No, they can't.

No more Universe 7 You tell me.

Master Roshi is a master of a wide variety of forms of martial arts and is great at combat analysis, he's still very perceptive when he needs to be and when fighting weird fighters that do weird shit, Roshi is probably one of the best sources of advice around.

Yamcha is retired, sadly.

I've never seen any evidence of Krillin or Yamcha being that powerful. Strangest humans yeah but not Planet Buster level

She's basically the Toon Force and would wipe everyone out by accident

Nazis don't job

>poorly written comic by a fanboy means he can beat anyone!
This is why people don't like superman anymore, because faggots like you write him like a god who does everything and has no personality outside of being THE BEST.

Leave Universe 7 to us.

If Toriyama gave a fuck about progression roshi would have actually died of old age and krillin would have taken his place by now.

This is all weird when you consider that Roshi calls Dragon Ball a gag manga while breaking the fourth wall in the tenkaichi budokai.

Well, yeah. That's exactly why he can't lose.
Haha, what? You think they have a chance against something like that? Come the fuck on, user.

In their glory days, sure, but those are behind them now.

Are faggots seriously entertaining this idea?

Krillin reaches Saiyan arc Vegeta level when he has his hidden strength released by Guru. I vaguely recall them stating that explicitly. That was a really substantial powerup, but it's hard to tell because Krillin and Gohan were still weaker than all the big players on the planet.

The fact that they weren't instantly obliterated by the Ginyu force is proof of their powerup.

Krillin would have to be just measuring by his ability to hang in there for brief stretches during Frieza/Cell saga as well as his ability to even perceive extremely high level shit.

Dragonball was originally a gag manga, but became serious later on.
With days off.

I miss the sense of Adventure of the original Dragon Ball. I miss going in adventures to weird magical places and seeing Goku punching someone in the face.

Now we only have the punching someone in the face part.

>especially if they fuse

Then they end up with all their powers used up, and defuse after 2 minutes.

Nonsense. The adventures didn't go away. They just became space adventures.
Where Goku meets gods or aliens or whatever and punches them in the face.
They had a space adventure, a time travel adventure, a magic adventure, and now an omniverse adventure.

Superman/Supergirl/Wonder Woman/Martian Manhunter > Goku/Vegeta/Frieza > Thor > High end JL heroes > Hulk > Other Z fighters > Batgod > High end marvel heroes > Spider-Man > Street level DC > Street Level Marvel.

But remember the arc of Dragon Ball where Goku is trying to find the magical wind fan that would turn off the fire of ChiChi's castle?

I miss that sort of exploring and adventure. We even got a giantess waifu.

I hated that arc desu. Seemed like filler between piccolo arc and saiyan arc.

Buu was by no means a magic adventure, the only adventurous thing is Gohan going to the Kai planet. Cell also had very little time travel, the only person that did any time traveling was Trunks. Largely Cell and Buu sagas have the characters going from combat arena to combat arena on boring old earth. Location doesn't mean anything because of the travel capabilities of the characters involved.

I'd go so far as to say Dragon Ball had a massive adventure deficiency from Frieza straight up until Goku Black.

You, sir, have absolutely shit taste and I will recommend you to kill yourself.

Yes
One hakai and it's over

Final Flash Hakai when?

Buu is a magical genie monster made by a wizard. That's pretty magic if you ask me.

There's no sense of adventure, or world that matches the comfy atmosphere of Earth in OG Dragonball.

>died of old age
You remember he's immortal, right? Tears of the Immortal Phoenix? He's over 300 when he first met Goku.

Toryiama thinks everyone hates Yamcha because of all the memes, and ends up just scrapping him because that what he thinks his fans want

Toriyama is to Dragon Ball Is what George Lucas is to Star Wars, they created from it but don't have much to do with it now and just profit from it. It's a guy called Toyotaro who works on dragon ball now

Wrong, Toriyama was burned out on Dragon Ball for twenty years, only now is he returning to it. He's doing nothing wrong. The fan works (Mainly from the west) are a prime example of why Super isn't as bad as it people make it.

He actually writes the outlines still, Toyotaro writes the manga and they do the anime based off that same outline.

>came back to dbz after the terrible dragonball evolution movie because he didn't want that to be dragonball's legacy
>called toei out on their shitty animation not that it helped
>knows to hand off the manga to someone else so he can lend a hand with designs, etc

yes, i think so

>hulk a planetbuster.
The fuck? Since when.

Doctor Strange BFR's them into another dimension.

Reed Richards was an avenger with Sue for two seconds. So I'm gonna cheat. Give him the ultimate nullifier and boom game over.

Keep in mind not everyone can use the nullifier. Quasar himself died because he wasn't smart enough to use it.

Hell use Black panther, beast, iron man, Reed and dr strange with their respective infinity gems to fight them.

Or hell throw in Hank Pym there make him grow to the point he meets abstracts themselves. That's how he defeated absorbing man in fear itself.

Or give Billy Kaplan a fair chance and he can solo as the demuigiurge

super autis coming through
give him room
he needs every iteration of superman canon and non canon

If that's not enough throw in starbrand. His power scared the living tribunal and he destroyed a beyonder with his power.

Or you I guess let sentry unleash the void.

>Who would have thought that DB would actually make Sup Forums happy?

Everyone? DB is really popular here

>DBfag projecting

every saturday we have these threads

I really like the Universe Survival Arc, and Frieza continues to be the best.

adore her

Since World War Hulk. World Breaker remember?

Are you talking about Death Battle or Dragon Ball? Because I'm talking about Death Battle.

>superfag crying

he was one before world War hulk Even after that special armor in the 80s

Frieza is a popular bad guy in japan.
Plus if they bring him back to life then he can continue being a bad guy in the universe, and Goku and Vegeta would have a villian in the universe.

reminder that broly isn't canon

too powerful, unless some one from another universe had a gag character.

yeah, though I like the idea of a Lssj, toriyama didn't make it.

In every fight after his introduction the most Yamcha ever contributed was making everybody really pissed off at/impressed by the villain because of how badly they fucked up Yamcha. It happens in the fight with the saibamen, android 20, and in every single tournament.