ITT post the worst comic page you have ever seen

ITT post the worst comic page you have ever seen

Other urls found in this thread:

viewcomic.com/sensation-comics-featuring-wonder-woman-045-2015/
amazon.com/Necessary-Evil-1-v/dp/0980147964
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That has to be editied

Colorist was probably the worst ever to be employed and fucked up everything, but it's real, published and unadulterated.

You have low standards if you think that's the worst. The linework is fine, the colorist just fucked up so bad.

Is this the same comic where catwoman's eyes looked off-balance?

Didn't they fix it for the trade or something

top kek

>Colorist was probably the worst ever to be employed and fucked up everything, but it's real, published and unadulterated.
Wasn't that the original page was worse and the colorist did it's best to fix it. At least that's how I remember it.

No, the original page was fine, the colourist fucked it up bad, and the original artist was the one who had to go back and fix it.

Nah, pencil and inks were pretty good, the colorist ruined everything, later they released a fixed version digitally.
There's other images of that guy fucking beyond belief.

hahaha fucking christ.

Pencil and inks were fine, colorist fucked it up, tried to draw eyes where there were not supposed to be any and just fucked up the teeth. They fixed it in the trade, here's the before and after.

that colorist was fired right?

Someone post the Catwoman's face he also fucked up.

Is this the one?

Every day we stray a little bit further from God's light.

whyboner

My eyes rejected reading any of the text in this issue. I still can't tell you what it was about

Looks like standard art from Ultimates!
But really, the humans not drawn by Rocafort is rough.

And here it is... the worst comic art ever published!
viewcomic.com/sensation-comics-featuring-wonder-woman-045-2015/

>first panel
Nothing's really that off I don't get the-
>second panel
HOLY SHIT WTF IS ANATOMY

>what the holy menstruation

Skip one issue and then we get some damn good work as you see in pic related. The contrast is astounding.

It's much worse than that.

Booster Gold took the words from my mouth

So is that a chick or is it one of those Male to Female shit?

Honestly surprised you've gone this far without any examples of this

> Gorgeous as fuck Slut Squirrel will never return...
Feels bad man...

lmao Jesus Christ

I can't believe Liefeld really wanted to do a Teen Titans spin off book

Thank god DC didn't let him

Late but here you go

The colourist is responsible for the black lines defining the teeth?

shitty 3-d model tracing still does on the other hand

In the second panel, she is about to stab that dude.

Do you people seriously not know how colorists work in the comics industry? You have pencils, then you have inks, then you have colorists. Sometimes you don't even have inkers anymore, sometimes the inks are laid down on a copy, and not the original pencils. Either way, when the art gets to the colorist, they scan it in and make the coloring on a seperate coloring layer. The colorist can only fuck up work that doesn't use lots of line work, generally. That kind of a fuck up would have to be pencisl or inking stage, in which the colorist would havae to try to fix it.

I didn't save it, but Doom getting an arrow through the head mid-speech is probably the ugliest shit I've ever seen on a page.

Look at . It was definitely the colorist's fault

>low standards
>if that's the worst
That makes no sense. If anything it means he hasn't read much.

>bara fags

Inks were also shit, unless the colorist did both

It shows me the colorist is mediocre, I've worked with these people in my field. It looks to me more like the inker fucked up, and there's nothing worse than a bad inker, or one who's being lazy.

Yes, I know, and he was doing the inking and coloring at the same time digitally.

Is this the Wolverine vs Lobo fight?

>Rob Liefeld has gotten so lazy he doesn't draw anything altogether, let alone feet

What the fuck is with his arm.

Literally every page from this book

that can't be liefeld, there's feet on that cover

I think the cover is by Jeremy Colwell

neigh! neigh! neigh!

The pale girl is decent.

There is literally nothing wrong with that art.

What's this? Are those bootleg Iron man, Falcon and Susan Storm? FF?

now, the dialogue, that's pretty cringy shit

It ain't the art that's the problem friend

She's less cute inside.
She cuts off a guy's dick and puts it in a jar.

Did you know music can change your whole identity?

Ultimate Future Foundation.

It's Ultimate Universe Susan, Falcon, Machine Man, and Iron Man, with the final member being Dr. Doom. Fialkov was coming off the Ulimates, which was very solid, so a good bit of hype went into the book.

The artist however was complete shit and sunk the book as soon as the previews came out.

that was chris chan level dialogue

It hurt because I was really excited for these, and they went down the shitter so fast.

>I Have No Mouth and I Must Drink

>Pencil and inks were fine
What the fuck are you talking about? Both the before and after in your picture look like shit. The eyes aren't a good addition but they also weren't anywhere close to the entirety of what makes that panel shit.

Thank god, I thought it was just me.
I should just cut my losses to go backwards and spend my savings on everything Don Rosa.

Do they not know how to flat?
They literally colored over the linework in some places.
I never knew colorists could fuck up the art that badly.

I think they actually fixed this later/eventually.

The page I posted was from the 2010 Boom comics run, which ran for like 12 issues, I think. Not even. It was really hyped because it was written by Warren Spector who went on and on about how much he loved Scrooge McDuck and really wanted to write a great story with the characters. Then he fucking blew it less than 3 issues in.

Always and forever

We should just ditch color altogether

Why is everyone pointing? Who is that bearded character staring into space and why? Why is Mr. Bowtie on the Beagle Boy's left and then suddenly his right? Why does the Beagle Boy look grumpy and then gleefully evil?

Every page in america is the worst page I've ever seen. I am pretty amazed that the next page always outdone the last.

You know what the best place to shove your political ideology into is? A comic about a blue talking hedgehog!

>expecting ANYTHING good from modern D*sney

It's time to cut your losses and stop consuming their media.

Sometimes there comes together a perfect storm of pencils, inks, and colors to create something unspeakable.

Please tell me this is some barely known webcomic.

How is that "less cute"?

It was a multi-issue comic book that was canceled before the story could conclude. If you were to ask me the name of it, I forget, but it featured the twins of the world's most evil supervillainous woman (dead or missing?) off to a school for villains. I think this was issue #4.

The more I look at this page the better it gets. First I see her eyes on different levels. Then on the left, the bulging eye. Then across to Doom and his fucking HANDSOME DOOM face. Then down to her breasts and how the right (her right) is half the size of the other.

It's amazing

idk man I'm not seeing it

Those horses clearly aren't normal. They're like dinosaurs. You see both this one and the one at the back have atrophied front legs and massive back legs. They've become bipedal

Like I get if you think it's a silly design, but it's not a fuck-up because those ain't supposed to be normal horses.

>IQ 198
... that's it? Shit man we have people with well over 200 in real life

>You are already dead

Don't forget the hair and shoulder.

Necessary Evil from Desperado Publishing. I'm not sure if they published all the issues, but they did make a trade that contained nine issues?

amazon.com/Necessary-Evil-1-v/dp/0980147964

198...THOUSAND!?

>Oh jeeze

I'd brush it off as stupid design if they didn't start with a normal horse and change their minds halfway through the issue

that's just lazy