You can choose one character in all of comics to kill off and that character will never come back again...

You can choose one character in all of comics to kill off and that character will never come back again. Who would you choose Sup Forums?
Pic related, I would be doing him a favor.

Wally West (ginger)

That would probably be doing him a favor too. All flashes are made to suffer according to John.

This is cheating, but I want an event comic where the Joker and Batman die together, and then stay dead FOREVER

Dr. Manhattan

DC would have to give another character attention then. They don't know how to do that.

I hope all of comics includes webcomics. Otherwise knuckles from the sonic comics because without his existence maybe penders wouldn't have been himself

Yeah, I'd pick Barry too.

Kyle Rayner. Everything would be better if he and all his adventures were just outright erased.

Same, but if I had to choose a different person, it would be the Joker. Even his "good" stories just leave a bad taste in my mouth. I don't think he's interesting and I don't think he adds much to Batman's character that his other villains couldn't.

They should replace them with a new speedster

I'd kill them off in heroic fashion. Seriously, Barry's death in COIE is my favorite comic book death of all time.

Who do you have in mind?

Either Black Wally or a completely new guy. The comic needs a new MC.

Wade Wilson
Bob will becoming new Deadpool

Batgod.

He should be killed off for a good decade or so.

How many Batman or Batman themed comic books are currently running? Like 10? How is it that he can get 10 but Firestorm and Captain Marvel get none.

I'd kill Gwenpool.

Ms. Muslim

I want 3 to be permanently removed

NuCarol
Kamala
Gwenpool
Literal Aids Cancer Ebola

Jessica Cruz or Simon Baz

I like how the Batman Animated Series basically ended up creating the best batman villain in Mr. Freeze.

Barry's the best fuck you faggots

Dick Grayson

kill Hal, the only good story he ever had was Spectre

I'd dare say that someone like Max Mercury could work, upon his reintroduction. But I don't think we'll get a different character starring as The Flash; The New 52 cemented that Barry would stay on forever for movie synergy.

Carol Manvers

shes is trash now

Kamala has always been trash

why not after they've already killed off the fans never to come back again

Honestly she only needs to be killed once to never truly come back, it's practically tradition for anyone related to the Captain Marvel mantle.

Because Batman and his related characters are really popular and can sustain multiple titles.

Nobody gives a shit about Cap, Firestorm or MM so they don't get any books.

repeat the death of Jason Todd but keep him fucking dead this time

Bruce Wayne, give that cape back to Dick dammit

Deadpool.

Give him his happy ending and cut the memery off at the source at the same time.

Fuck you, Tim, you faggot.

Thor/Hulk/Flash

Flash comics were never better than when Barry was dead.

I would kill Captain Marvel (Carol).

Superman.

America.

Oh wow, good one. Best one.

totally agree

They should completely kill superhero comics.