The legend of korra: turf wars part 1

No seriously it's the full thing.

Y'all better be here to take this awful journey with me.

Always game for a full trainwreck.

Is North and South any good?

Dunno', I don't think I've heard anyone talk about it. Sounds like the ATLA comics really dropped off in terms of popularity.

Blah blah we've all seen these pages. Oh well.

Wow gay.

B-but why OP?

Promise we're getting to the new shit soon.

To get it over with.

Fuck, this is awful. Remember when Bryke said that Mako was literally made for Korra? I don't get why the two people with the least interactions hooked up, if they wanted to make Korra bi, they could have made a new character, I don't get why'd they drag Asami into the mix.

lol here we go

>There's a part of me that wants you all to myself

Wow lewd Asami, I bet Mike jacked off after writing that.

Was that so much to ask for, Bryke?

Oh yeah there's a few parts coming up that are really gonna piss you guys off

Give it to me straight user, is it Storytime of Pain material, or just slash fanfiction tier awful?

>Asami doesn't trust this guy because he didn't make a deal with her dad
Okay maybe it's just the grief talking.

>Oh yeah there's a few parts coming up that are really gonna piss you guys off
Too late for that OP. Fuck well I'm out. I'm hiding this thread and fucking try to regress this comic to the back of my mind.

That does tie into what Kya has to say about Water Tribe tradition though. So it's not just there for sake of making Korra have a bitchfest.

The latter, from what I can see.

I guess it depends. If you really, really don't like Korra it's probably a Storytime of Pain. So far the plot and writing are very meh but there's a few kernels of interest here and there. There's a panel of Jinora coming up that's fucking hilarious.

Sorry and good luck user.

>people get upset that Korra's Dad is too okay with this

>people get upset that Korra's Dad is telling her to not tell anyone

You can't fucking win.

So far I don't think it's too bad. That I A selfish part of me that wants you all to myself is was actually really nice.

I think the artist forgot Jinora's almost 15 and not a muppet.

user, you're being a bit of a baby. I can understand not liking it, but you're coming off like an autist.

Tumblr called Mako a homophobe too.

The writing's a little ham-fisted.

I wouldn't care as much if the art compensated for it, but the art feels...very unpolished.

Tonraq telling her to keep it private at least makes sense in context.

So far the strongest negative reaction it's gotten out of me is the occasional scoff and an eye roll.

Art ranges from being very decent to thinking Koh never actually watched the show.

The twist is that both tumblr and Sup Forums are full of the same unironically triggered retards.

The eskimos really pulled themselves together.

Well at least she asks him why he's interested now when before he told her to fuck off.
Also really smart to sell the properity of the land around a potentialy dangerous place to the highest bidder.

Excuse you user.

Also we're about to hear one of the dumbest names for a gang. Or we might already have. I dunno'.

You are looking at it all wrong. It's not that Korrasami is shit. It's that Asami isn't a real character. She's a human version of Appa.

I was under the impression he owned the land before the portal appeared.

Ah now that's a classic "Avatar walks over people moment" if I ever saw one.

Nah in one of the leaks Raiko mentions that the city has no money and he sold it.

It's true though. For shit talking so much about tumblr and SJW Sup Forums manages to be triggered just as much.

Oh I was talking about posting a picture during story time.

>Creeping Crystals
Gang from Omashu?

Making Bolin a cop was fucking dumb.

Wow I totally missed that reference.

Sounds weird to say but I'm weirdly glad to see a female gangsters.

How does nine pages of nothing but them being lesbians help the story? I truly want to know.

I was planning to Storytime of Pain this, user.

I'm so sorry.

Yes especially because you can tell in the show they were trying very hard not to make him a cop.

Kek, I read that all in their voices.

>couldve made a comic of these two copping around
>nope more Korrasami shit

Guys I really like LinMako. Kill me.

I haven't see it hurt the story either, JD, and you and Turk were plently gay yourself.

Bolin is this weird character that doesn't know what to do with himself in and outside of story.

It explains the relationship for the reader to help quiet down the haters who say it didn't make sense.

Golly that's sure some subtle foreshadowing there Mike.

To be fair, it doesn't really seem to hurt it.

Front loading it makes it pretty easy to just flip past.

When was this made?

>Those swords
Fuck, don't tell me Jet got some chick pregnant at his age, did he?

>most people won't be as accepting
>in Republic City
>implying city people are less progressive than South Water Tribe country hicks

>The evacuees I've spoken to are so grateful for what Korra did to save their city

Didn't she blow it up

If anything, it's just sort of boring.

You can't apply SoP to EVERYTHING, Norrin. It's like ranking every food you eat as incredible, it loses meaning.

Zhu Li becoming presidential candidate isn't exactly a dumb move, considering she most likely had to run a lot of behind the scenes shit for Varrick since he doesn't seem to be the type to micromanage.

>Korra
>inspiring

What the fuck is this shit?

>It's that bitch who blew up our houses!

>Didn't she blow it up
That was still on Kuvira. She fired the cannon. If not for Korra more would have blown up.

He's right though. That's why Korra opened the portal, so humanity would be more in touch with the spiritual side of existence.

Her dad is the chief of the southern tribe. A world leader. He's not some bug eating swamp bender.

When you're being invaded, you can accept the guy on your side destroying some buildings to get rid of the invaders.

Goddamn, that Earthmom is stacked.

Yeah like I said this is only painful if you really hated LOK. This just kinda reads as awkward fanfic.

honestly, one of the biggest criticisms about korrasami is that it had no development
now at least they have this

>korra staring at the booty

Earth chicks usually are

Oh yeah I found Korra's speech on the previous page to be a little awkward. A lot of people lost their homes and she's basically telling them it's up to them to look for a bright side? At least that's what it sounds like.

Who let these people in? You can't get an Avatar to solve every problem.

That's like using a baseball bat to swat a fly.

>A wise man
Who did say that?

better than the avatar comics desu

Well I'm just glad they didn't fucking shoehorn Iroh into the Spirit World trip.

Tenzin.

Where'd you get that idea?

She's saying she understands that things suck right now, but they're trying to work on ways to fix the situation. It's your typical political speech to worried people. A lot of vague expressions, but no concrete answers. Because what's she supposed to tell them?

WTF I hate capitalism now!

Guess Kya's gaydar rang out?