Mike Tyson Mysteries

What's your opinion on this show?
At first I thought it was going to be one of those shows were the central premiss/concept is the only joke worth while, but it's grown on me and now I honestly think it's a pretty decent piece of stand-alone media.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mh777Sx6vNc
youtube.com/watch?v=L7nz2TrbgJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's alright

fpbp

he is a convicted rapist

Can be hit or miss,.

I think there's more hits than misses though. The bass fishing one was great.

>People constantly pointing out that Cosby and Tyson are rapists
>Nobody is saying shit about Woody Allen or Roman Polanski
hmm

Yeah, it's alright. I can watch Jim Rash and Norm MacDonald hanging out and like it ok, but add Mike Tyson in the mix and I'm right on board. Some of the plots are at least weird enough to be entertaining, even if the scripts aren't phenomenal.

I don't even knoe who Woody Allen or Roman Polanski is, so that could have something to do with itq

Bitch went to mike's place in the middle of the night and didn't expect to get fucked. What a cunt

Have you seen videos of him in the 90s? Dude was so unstable. Someone was bound to fucking get hurt. It sucks that his promoters and shit kept pushing him.

Polanski still isn't allowed in the country so I'd say it isn't exactly forgotten.

youtube.com/watch?v=mh777Sx6vNc

>I usually don't do interviews with women unless we fornicate so you should stop talking

I've never smiled at this show, I just can't get into it. It's too in on its own joke.

Woody Allen is basically /r9k/ the character.
He made a lot of money out of self-loathing. He's as likeable as they come.
Polanski did only one movie I liked, his future wife, who co-starred it, later got murdered by Charles Manson. Every thing else he made is creepy and disturbing.

Add Klaus Kinski to that. I have the feeling, that certain circles let weirdos like them run free to gain maximum artistic integrity or some shit.

yeah like then vs. now I think he's gotta have been going to a psychiatrist. he send some insightful stuff after Rousey got her ass kicked about not getting too wraped up in this shit and it just sort of sounded like a guy who knew from experience. call it a celebrity pass or whatever but I honestly think the guy had problems and sorted them which I think is admirable

Tyson was already a wildcard and easy target, Cosby got away with it for years, Allen is a walking punchline but he leans into it, and yeah polanski is not allowed back in the states. it's who you know and the image you give off

>'sometimes we forget, but that's Mike Tyson. He could kill us all if he wanted'

It really brings a lot to the Mike Tyson extended universe

>Woody Allen

Is he not dead?

Mike is cute

>wraped

pigeon is the only great character

I find it weird that it's the only live thread left on Sup Forums.

Woody allen is a degenerate kike but was not found guilty of child sex abuse

Last season was kinda shit.

Best [AS] show since Xavier

That would be anti-Semitic.

Agree, Season 2 was better, this season leaned way too hard on "Look at Mike, isn't he a childish retard with anger issues".

shutup nigger I loathe roman with every fiber of my being. Not a fan of Woody either.

Yea, those jokes are already my least favorite of the series anyway

It's the best currently airing Adult Swim show

They're good sparingly though.
>...this butter isn't unsalted! Man it's impossible to keep a diet!

You'd think it would get stale fast, but somehow it doesn't.
I really enjoy it.

Who already paid his dues and reintegrated into society.

I think it's great and underrated as fuck

>you will never be castrated by a tree

Why live?

I like it, but the latest season is kinda weak.

What's the shittiest ep?

the tree that fucks kids

Pigeon is GOAT

Are we getting any more episodes? I think season 3 is over.

Just saw the one with the guy who loses his wedding ring, really pissed me off.

I still really enjoy the show though.

You got it wrong, the Tree hated that teens were jacking off inside it and ripped their cocks off. The only time she every wanted to fuck was in the stringer, where she was giving a guy a handjob and was going to make him blow his load all over the hood of his car.

>Polanski literally not allowed in the USA
>Allen didn't even do anything as confirmed by a doctor but still gets shit for it
hmm

Love the show. Hilarious.

Pretty good. at the start I hated pigeon but now he's my favorite character.

It's also cool that mike seems to be ok with being made fun of.

did anybody else get hard seeing this?

The reason for the gunshots felt kinda tacky in comparison to the usual twists

It was one of those episodes where Marquis doesn't get punished for committing a crime.

Honestly, read his book.

Mike is a deeply flawed human being while Cosby gets shit for not living up to his own high standards for black people.

People say shit about Woody if you start a thread on Sup Forums

I'm hoping for an episode where Yung finds and meets her mother

That'd suck because I know they'll take it in a shitty and obnoxious direction

I figured they spend the entire episode trying to get there when another mysteries gets in the way before she actually meets her by the end of the episode

It'd just be "i didn't want to abandon you but your mean asshole father...."

rewatching episode 1 and fuck that exposition is painful

Is there a S4 coming?

You are not alone user. I'm off to browse 34 or sadpanda RIGHT NOW.

Hopefully.

Same. Really enjoying it. Sucks RaM is overshadowing it.

Sorta like Aqua Teen except they actually do mystery things, you know what i mean.

This, the twists are unique too

best show on cartoon network

Liberals don't believe in that type of stuff.

It's actually one of adult swims best show. I know thats not saying much but it's pretty decent, can have some clever funny lines. Not bad honestly.

I did like the joke where he snaps at Marcus for almost no reason and Pigeon is like "I think we forget that he could just kill us at any time" because...yeah I totally forget about that too.

I liked that too. And it happens again in another episode where Marcus slaps the sense back into Mike. He takes a second to threaten to kill him and tells him never to do that again before snapping back to his happy self. He did have a violent history after all, and the show seems to recognize it too, for laughs.

Season 3 had this ongoing joke where you could tell Mike was getting tired of the mysteries. He'd constantly call them stupid or bail when things got tough. Like once he loses a girl he's supposed to look after and he just starts singing the credits hoping to end the episode.

The woman drowning in molten metal was probably one of the worst deaths in the show so far. You really feel terrible after.

Love the fact Mike is okay with being portrayed as the stereotypical dumb self. Unless he is really that brain damaged.

>show about detectives that isn't really about detectives

Has Adult Swim discovered the secret good show formula?

>You really feel terrible after.
I saw it coming and was bored with it

>he just starts singing the credits hoping to end the episode.
I felt like that was more of a panic attack.
That moment was too real for me.

He's pretty chill nowadays.

>I don't even knoe who Woody Allen is

Is that Micheal Cera's ex girlfriend?

The show is great. Out of all the nonsensical characters, Mike Tyson is the most absurd.

They also do a good job at creating dialogue that sounds so natural. All the conversations between Jim Rash and Norm McDonald make me laugh so hard.

>Norm McDonald
Him and JG Quintel are the only actors that make me smile whenever they speak, they have a great delivery to where even if something isn't intended as funny I can still really enjoy it. Even just little noises.

I just wish they'd have uncensored episodes somewhere because the beeping is jarring at times and there are a few moments where it's not clear what was being said at all.

Given the nature of the show they'd make it emotional and satisfying as if it changes everything- And then her mother would be killed off brutally in the last 10 seconds of the Ep, just like the Pigeon episode.

I was thinking this too, or it turns out it's a demon that feasts on memories to gain trust and it was never the mother to begin with, and then we're stuck with "were what the demon said based on anything in Yung's memories or was it bullshit?"

I would like to see that her parents just turn out to be horrible degenerate people who do not give a single fuck about her.

You're forgetting that fact that Roman lives like a king in France and is embraced by it's people.

the comedy is pretty hit and miss on an episode by episode basis, but the great art-style saves it.

I fucking love Norm MacDonald he's hilarious

What a cute little boy

People have talked about Polanski for years man

It's a good show

Why in this art is Marques transparent a bit but in the series he isn't? He's even a bit transparent when they use this picture in the seires

the animation and the credit music are comfy as all hell as a person who grew up with oldschool cn when they had those weird hannah barbara shows late as fuck before adult swim. the one with gary coleman as an angel and the harlem globe trotters cartoon... good times for lil me

youtube.com/watch?v=L7nz2TrbgJU

>literal rapist as the protag
>openly sexualizes a teenaged girl
>super gay super hunky ghost
>abusive alcholic sex addict bird

This show gives 0 fucks and I love it for that.

Mike Tyson got better. He turned his life around. I'm glad to see people get gud

one of the best shows on TV

One of those shows where you sit down and watch with your afternoon snacks with.
Most of the jokes land spot on which gives its charm, breddy gud and underrated if you ask me.

The Kinski accusations only became public after he was dead. Pretty convenient, accusing a dead man who can't defend himself anymore.

Even if he was alive, that guy is fucking mental. His "self-defence" would be an incoherent tantrum.

Half of the humor comes from laughing at the fact that it's Mike Tyson.

one of, if not my favorite [adult swim] shows on at the moment tbqh
Gives me those early 2000's WB show vibes with the occasional monsters (makes sense because it's WB I guess) without it being complete kiddy humor
It's so stupid but in a really good way

the Manchine thing made that entire IBM episode for me, good shit

Cosby has not been convicted of a crime.