What do you guys think of Close Enough, the latest project from the people who made Regulars Show?

What do you guys think of Close Enough, the latest project from the people who made Regulars Show?

youtube.com/watch?v=S33uf3E4UT4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rks2_ctHuDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They needed an adult cartoon. JG's first animation was about two clerks dropping acid iirc

Looks like a Seth Rogen movie. No thanks.

fucking this

I couldn't get into regular show but loved the "2 in the AM PM" short.

Looks like a run of the mill "adult" cartoon with the same lazy joke material seen plenty times before.

It's going to be interesting to watch this and imagine the characters as proxies for the RS cast.

I always did wonder how much characters like Mordo and Rigby and Eileen were just JGQ's self-inserts, friends, or stock character archetypes.

so regular show but the main cast is human now? gr8

I hate the art style, but I liked a few parts of this.

It's strikes me as a bit lazy so I don't see it going on for too long

Unrelated sort of, but would Dan Vs have been better or worse if it was an adult animated series? Or did being on the edge of what was acceptable for children make it good?

Probably worse. I wouldn't call it a kids show anyway

Regular lost it's charm on like the third episode. Quintel is a fucking hack.

>literally DUDE WEED LMAO: the cartoon series
Looks like shit just like RS.

Yawn

can i see your guys' cartoons?

>Talent
>having a show
you do know that having a show now is more networking than actually having a good idea now, right?

Alright, I'm interested. Here's hoping their ideas don't run dry as fast as Regular Show's did.

When I see this defense, I always imagine the show creator came to the thread, and it's no less pathetic of an argument than when a random user makes it.

I'm waiting for them to have an ad on TV to see how they describe it

Looks like an Adult Swim reject

>MY DING DONG
>BUTTCHEEKS BUTTCHEEKS BUTTCHEEKS
>LMAO THEY FELL OVER
>THIS IS AN IRRATIONAL RESPONSE TO THE EVENTS AT HAND

No thanks

Yeah it's right here in the back of my car that I smoke a lot of WEED in dude, you'll have to give me a minute to move all the WEED and ACID out of the way, huh huh; just try to not get your DICK on it, heh, here I'll toss it to you but don't TRIP like you're TRIPPING OUT bro, haha

>>LMAO THEY FELL OVER
what scene

Steven Universe
>Thread

Clown falls out of the sky into the windshield
Epik skateboard fail
Guy is falling off a ladder in the final splash

?

right

it's said in these threads at any given time

Whats the name of the bearded guy? Looks like someone I could root for.

Regular Show being somewhat restricted in what it could show by CN was a blessing in disguise.

DUDE WEED just ruins .

Waifu material

Regular Show being on a kid's cartoon channel was a blessing in disguise. All that seemingly random shit that happened to Mordecai and Rigby because of their bad luck or stupidity is now just DUDE ACID TRIP

It's surreal seeing that art style with TBS in the corner

I'm surprised it took so long for someone to even mention her, I saw her back in the SDCC thread but forgot to mention her, and I haven't seen the video much since then.

Eh, I'd say it has a Fox style to the humor, just without the extreme SHE'S DEAD AND I KILLED HER with a close up of a dead murdered character lying on their side with their arms flipped around.

None one is gonna post it?

youtube.com/watch?v=rks2_ctHuDQ

Everyone here has seen it if they're not underage

RS was fine but they mangIed the series badIy with censors near the end

A bit worried.
I feel like without the restraints of writing a child-friendly show they're going rely on "dude adult stuff lmao" too much

This hardly looks like JG

She has the appearance of Eileen, the personality of CJ, the energy of Rigby, and the bust and the role of Margaret (first love interest, hopefully the only).

Best girl.

>inb4 randy has a secret twin brother who is black (and now they can say "haha he's black) and they fight in the Earth's crust to save the universe

not an argument

>The life of parents who had kids too early and their fuckup friends

I'm digging it.

>All the weed LMAO comments

That was one scene. Might as well protest Black Granny.

I want to fuck the living shit out of the asian character

I hope it bombs.
Haha, yeahh-yuuuuuuhh.

>Might as well protest Black Granny.
I hate that kind of humor, but I'm sure it won't be a huge running gag, just a thing in the BG

>I hope it bombs.
Why do you care so much about it failing?

Why do you keep asking? You have some personal stake in Sup Forums knowing about this show enough to keep making the same thread every day?

I keep seeing these threads and I'm concerned it's going to be an OK KO thing where it's spammed before it airs just so Sup Forums has a reason to hate it.

That shitty series was lucky enough to have Flavor of the Month waifus save it's reception here though. Everyone already has low hopes for this show anyway and any waifus it has aren't that remarkable.

If I could draw I'd make lewds of her and bridgette every day

>you must make a cartoon before critiquing one
>you must eat feces to know shit tastes bad

>raunchy adult comedy about a couple of wacky, zany 20-something year olds getting into various mischief (with booze and drugs!)
wowwwwwww.... so......... coo........ snnnzzzzzzzzzz

I wanted to poll the board to see what they thought?

are you 12? jesus fucking christ

Read the archives then?

I need to see more weird shit for me to be sold. I don't know why, but what I'm seeing so far just has me kinda bored.

The end card has supernaturaI stuff, it might be RS in that vein

Can someone post the end card in HD? Wasn't Eggscellent Knight in it?

I really want to see the obscured bit of the female protag.

I'm curious how JG's style would interpret a woman's bare breasts.

>tfw praying TBS gives him a censored nudity scene that's uncensored in DVDs

Too bad we've seen that JG's doing drawn on censor pixels instead of network-censored genitalia or fake network-censors that cover a presumed penis/breast but it was never drawn there anyway and there's no uncut footage in the first place.

We need lewds of best girl.

Speaking of which, TBS is slowly getting much better. I liked People of Earth and this show looks awesome.

The best I can do are edits my man, and not good ones

I was thinking that exact same thing.

Wow you sure got em

That's very old

Maybe if she had tits

>muh chef fallacy
I can't understand how people think this is an acceptable rebuttal. This fallacy is specifically known for its follow up arguments that instantly take it down. That's not an opinion either, I can say something is bad without being able to make something that's better, because I can process, with my mind, that there are higher standards and that people can meet them.

I just want William Salyers.

>image

Oh wow, kid. You must be some edge lord.

this

>dat lower pic
Guys, i think i'm having an erection.
Need, full image RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Doesn't exist

It looks a lot like Regular Show, well close enough.

Didn't one of the crew shipped the female Rigby and the Asian chick together

The way these threads are phrased it honestly feels like this is an advertisement.

With all the new tumblr crew I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are here. I'm not being a dick or scapegoating, we know and other crew members have tumblrs and use them as the site is known for, and Sup Forums is just a mention and a link away, since fandoms use many sites.

I know crew from Tumblr show up here all the time. It's happened with Harvey Beaks before, and I ended up talking to a couple people on the Fairly Oddparents crew before too. So it's not far-fetched

She's also a clear Rebecca Sugar wannabe that tweets that she's being oppressed and unironically likes assigned male and whatever that dorky trans girl with the big red glasses is called.

I'd kill my series if I had one of these people working with me, but he seems to have a few

When did HB crew appear here? I missed it

Looks bretty gud. How jaded or friendless do you have to be to not enjoy something like this?