youtube.com/watch?v=zlllILfHG1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

On his way to page 10

>he
You bigoted fascist nazi!
*PUNCH*

IM GOING GHOST

either a coffin,an urn or scattered somewhere seeing as he's dead

Reincarnated as a korean inbetween artist.

He's with Ember.

Such an oddly specific obsession he had.

Wasn't Ember only ever in like 3 episodes of Danny Phantom?

OK, so was this guy Sup Forums's mass shooter? Did he top Elliot Rodger?

>4 people
He topped no one.

he's dead

Sorry, can you tell me his name? I've heard some interesting things about him, like apparently he was scared by the recoil of a rifle he was using in a video.

Astral plane, as a 10 foot tall buttholeless ghost girl.

Sup Forums finally gets a mass shooter
>It's an autistic Faggot who can't even shoot straight

I bet those People killed themselves out of pity.

Now Im actually curious where his body ended up

Who's ready for Andrew Blaze day next year

Andrew Blaze

His family probably threw his ashes somewhere and changed their names and moved away.

Fortunately for them this shooting didn't gain as much traction as other recent ones so they won't be recognized as easily.

He reincarnated as an African AIDS baby

Wherever he is, I'm laughing at his incompetent ass. Idiot didn't even shoulder the fucking shotgun.

Imagine if you were this kid's parents. Would you care if he was dead? I honestly wouldn't, this fucking kid talked about how he wanted to kill his dad for trying to get him a full time job, going to school, get other hobbies and just do other things but he vilified him because he wanted to do youtube as a career.

youtu.be/PFRArJmAedA?t=2213

Randy Stair, but he went by a bunch of different names due to tranny autism.

It gained no traction

It's like the USA media doesn't give a shit about guns at the moment.

>'I have no regrets for what I may do or what I may have done,' it read.
>'I am who I am, and no f***ing human s*** can take that away from me. I'm an "EGS" recruit, you're worthless f***ing humans.
>'One day you'll all see things my way; especially when our ghost squad invades your pathetic putrid planet and become our slaves for the rest of your lives.'
>It continued: 'I will not stop, I will not change. I will not cover. I will fight for the squad and do what I've set out to do. I'm Andrew F***ing Blaze
wew lad

And she was one of the villains with least development.

>yfw this wasn't the last of Andrew.
>He'll be back.

Only white straight people going crazy get media attention in the US. With the current climate, you can't present a transperson as a villain without getting chewed out by bleeding hearts.

I'd be immensely relieved that my parasitic failure of a son was gone, but also extremely disappointed that my own flesh and blood could be so terminally autistic that he would waste the lives of three innocent people for perhaps one of the stupidest reasons a killer's ever conceived. I would hate having that fucking faggot as a son so much, I'd have dumped him in an institution or something a long time ago if I ever them.

>'I am who I am, and no f***ing human s*** can take that away from me. I'm an "EGS" recruit, you're worthless f***ing humans.

What, El Goonish Shive? That comic's as non-aggressive as you can get.

Ember's Ghost Squad.

>tfw Andrew Blaze Day is on your birthday
Good thing I turned 21. Gonna need that drink.

>fucking Box Ghost got more screwntime than Ember

Yeah, I thought the media would be all over something like this, especially when they can use the whole cartoon angle (like Sandy Hook with Mass Effect).

>Sup Forums finally gets a mass shooter
>autistic waifufag who can't finish anything he starts
That's fair.

So, Randy Starr and Otis are both Trannys?

Facing god's judgement for his utter lack of firearm capability. And the killing too, I guess.

I'd be pissed if I wasted many years of my life raising/loving an autist of a son and he becomes a shooter.

What's up with school shooters being so shit at shooting? It's like not a single one (except based Cho) realize they put sights on the top for a reason.

Seriously, watch the Randy Stair shooting videos, they're fucking hilarious

She became a 12 ft tall ghost girl without an asshole, don't mock her or her human form or she'll GHOST you too.

i want that 'shooters of Sup Forums' image

In Randy's case it was because there were only 4 co-workers in the building at the time and he spared one of them, it did however take about 50 shells to down the 3 and himself though. I'm not sure if anyone feels the same but I can't help but be confused by the co-workers, they should've worked together to come up with a gameplan and take out the little faggot, a little teamwork and he won't be the least intimidating even with a shotgun at hand. But something always confused me about the Columbine shooters.

>walking towards the cafeteria
>literal sea of teenagers rushing away
>they don't open fire into the crowd
>when they see other large groups they just laugh and walk towards them menacingly

I've always wondered why school shooters refuse to go No Russian mode, is it hesitation, do the last few scraps of humanity and sanity keep them from doing it? Eric and Dylan could've done a whole lot worse but it almost seems like they didn't want to, they got most of their kills from a bunch of retard lemmings who thought running into the library and hiding under tables would be a good idea.

>there's a string of low-casualty shootings every year on the day of his death.
>police keep the killers moniker unreleased to the public
>EGS killer has an FBI profile, no prints or DNA ever found at the scene
>It's like a ghost did it

i want that 'shooters of Sup Forums' image

>eliot in captcha

In the ground, slowly being eaten by worms.

>jpg

Honestly, Mr. Anime would be better for Sup Forums

resave them as .pngs, then

In a comic as Gwenpool

>autistic waifufag who can't finish anything he starts
How fitting.

He's on the Dark Hour now.

UNLEASH THE CANDY

He Fookin Ded Yu Fookin Fook

>implying Harris and Klebold were bullied
>implying Mcveigh isn't Sup Forums
>implying Robert Hawkins wasn't Sup Forums as fuck

i'm heated

>HES IN HELL!!

So wait, how did he get a gun?

>n
>baneposter
>no survivors

Shotguns are the least restricted firearm in any country.

>he
It's "it" you racist

>No kids bonus

Why? Failing that 'bonus' is a certified way to generate butthurt for years to come.

Figures that the /k/ommandos would get the top score.
whats the story though?

Uh huh huh huh ghost chicks RULE!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

To be fair, most of shooters in the charts had nothing to do with Sup Forums boards aside from meme proximity.

At least there is a good chance that Elliot Rodger and Randy Stair frequented their assigned boards.

Sup Forums being callous about a shooter.

boy, oh, boy.

>It's an autistic Faggot who can't even shoot straight
For some reason I'm really not suprised but which board has the best mass shooter anyways

I can't be the only one seeing this

>moe than half a billion dollars in damages
Fugg what a way to go

6 feet under

looks like he's summoning his persona

Unironicaly and not very surprising, Sup Forums and /rk9/.

Its weird, mild autist here. I will probably kill myself, its hard being put at a disadvantage and expected to still be competitive with normalfags.

Thats not /k/

>He thinks that McVeigh browsed /k/

Guy was a goner before any of the *chans were envisioned, let alone made.

>it did however take about 50 shells to down the 3 and himself though.

For what it's worth, it seems like he killed the three and then went around shooting out windows and blasting the store shelves for lack of anything better to do.

Have you seen him at the firing range?
Leaving immediate surroundings in a sorry state was an inevitable byproduct of his sub-dindu skill with guns.

I think they're scored less because kids are easier to kill and easier to find in large, densely packed groups if you're deliberately targeting them.

just because the columbine kids had a group of friends doesn't mean that they weren't cosidered the school retards

you can be perfectly social and still be put on the edge by others

My favorite part is when he sheepishly mumbles excuses to himself under his breath everytime he misses.

It's a bummer people actually had to lose their life to this mega doofus.

I can't imagine being so far removed from reality that I believe people will see me as some sort of hero for killing people and myself to become a cartoon ghost girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=PFRArJmAedA

Its a long video, but it has most of the background information you need.

Autism, depression and loneliness can drive anyone batshit crazy not to mention being a complete failure at life to the point where even you mass shooting is a fucking joke

His dad bought him his first one apparently and he bought his own later with his work money, and since a shotgun can't really be concealed without modding it at home and he had no prior record he could get one easily.

His last video is amazing: the guy legit lost his marbles by the end. He makes The Westborough High Massacre, a cartoon about a school shooting, then he ends the video with goddamn INSPIRATIONAL LIFE LESSONS! Nevermind how he thought the two things belong in the same video, he legit believed people would listen to what he had to say!

I don't know HOW you out-crazy this guy!

Eric and Dylan had bombs placed in the cafeteria that would have leveled it if they went off. They probably stayed away from there thinking they might go off later and didn't want to get caught in the explosion. They'd have killed almost the entire school in one go if those bombs went off. I suppose those kids should be thankful that two retarded teenagers can't into IEDs.

My personal theory is that it's actually really hard to go Rambo on your classmates, no matter how whacked out you are. The narrative after is always that they were psycho monsters but during the actual act im willing to bet they were scared shitless

Has a link for the video?

Even though the media ignored it because of the all trump all the time news cycle, the parents are never going to be able to live it down.

Indeed, the lack of news coverage is only going to make people hate them MORE SO. Mainly because they won't know how insane their son was and just think of him as a random murderer.

Also, they are probably dying inside over how they were ignorant towards their sons insanity. Especially since it makes them look like horrible parents, to their friends and neighbors.

Most school shooters have set targets so shooting a lot of people can hamper their ability to get their actual targets killed. Also, most only have set amount of ammo and don't have the type of guns required that they can use to to just spray crowds with bullets and kill people indiscriminately.

And as others have said, the Columbine shooters had planned to blow up the school/kill people as they fled but had to improvise for the most part after their bombs failed to go off.

Well wherever that is...

To be fair, they weren't the best of parents if their son went nuts. Good parents can help their autistic children develop alright if they realize their kid is different and put in the hard work.
These parents didn't

Well you can see it in the video posted earlier, you'll have to wait until it becomes available again somewhere.

Shouldn't not committing suicide be worth more points?

No, wait, here it is:

youtube.com/watch?v=zlllILfHG1s

Note the spoken American Idiot lyrics at the beginning.

>that little faggot gets a B

Randy easily pulled the lamest fucking shooting spree of all time so far and he gets a B? Fuck yourself someone make it so he's the first fuck up to get an F on the list. Trust me when I say it's what Sup Forums deserves.

>I literally KILLED myself over this fucking thing

The kid had a poster of Eric and Dylan's dead bodies on his ceiling and his parents had no idea. They were terrible parents all things considered. It's not like Randy didn't post his entire life online, including his plans to shoot places up.