Tom Ruegger character: "Haha I'm so wacky! A total screwball! That's what craziness is, right...

Tom Ruegger character: "Haha I'm so wacky! A total screwball! That's what craziness is, right? Telling the audience that you're zany? Please like me."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RF6lIpfCEFI
cartoonatics.blogspot.ro/search/label/Cartoon Shows That Never Were
youtube.com/watch?v=4nEf9kgelW4
youtube.com/watch?v=UoHaTukX9F0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine being so pathetic you insert your failed college creation into an iconic cartoon franchise and write the characters as being huge fans of it youtube.com/watch?v=RF6lIpfCEFI

And then you win 99999999 awards for a show that was only fun because of the input of other people

Tom Ruegger is not pathetic.

/thread

Of course OP.

Pop culture references are fully in and of themselves.
Looking at the camera and making a wacky face is what being wacky is all about.
Dropping an anvil on someone's head is inherently funny.

Emotions? Timing? Wit? What's that?

>When the coyote falls, he gets up and brushes himself off; it's preservation of dignity. He's humiliated, and it worries him when he ends up looking like an accordion. A coyote isn't much, but it's better than being an accordion. Humiliation and indifference, these are conditions every one of us finds unbearable–this is why the Coyote when falling is more concerned with the audience's opinion of him than he is with the inevitable result of too much gravity.

I wish I knew what you trying to say here, OP, but your post lacks any context. That character does not appear anywhere in Animaniacs, and that video with Scooby Doo has what to do with Ruegger, exactly? You'll owe your readers an explanation, a link to some article about this subject, something, if you want this thread to survive.

I don't even know who that is, but OP sounds like a salty cunt.

okay yeah but the animaniacs are cute

Creator of Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, and co-creator (I think?) of Freakazoid. Basically if it's an Amblin cartoon from the 90's he probably had a hand in it.

that seven dwarves show was cringe incarnate

Yeah, heh... cute...

oh holy shit i had no idea he did that

But that's not Pac-Man tho.

John K, please leave.

I think that was the joke

>Out of fucking nowhere, the Grape Ape theme

I'm not saying Animaniacs was garbage, it's not the masterpiece some say it is but it had its undeniably fun parts. I just think thsoe fun parts mostly weren't the work of the spergy Scooby Doo writer who got most of the credit for it. Nothing else he's done without that staff was on that level and his "sense of humor" shown on is blog is shamefully bad cartoonatics.blogspot.ro/search/label/Cartoon Shows That Never Were

He once posted a good Yakko drawing by Dan Haskett and I thought "hey at least he respects the animation & storyboarding staff & gives them credit, that's cool" but then he reposted the picture traced and colored by him in a horrible MSpaint-looking pixelated paint bucket way.

Also every single theme song he's ever written the lyrics for is the same "RAPHAEL IS COOL BUT RUDE, MICHELANGELO IS A PARTY DUDE" robotic naming of the characters and their 1-dimensional personalities

youtube.com/watch?v=4nEf9kgelW4
youtube.com/watch?v=UoHaTukX9F0

The 7D intro is particularly funny because it contains 3 layers of genericness: 80s lyrics, 2000s pop punk melody and 2010s art.

Wait it was a Wakko drawing not a Yakko drawing

Whatevz

Freakazoid was more about the execution than the concept. Ruegger was the one who turned it into a comedy from Timm and Dini's original darker concept, but he only wrote like 2 episodes for it according to IMDB. Freakazoid was mostly a great show and it wasn't really trying to be old school Looney Tunes (while not really pulling it off) as much as embracing the uniqueness of the "90s Spielberg-produced WB cartoony comedy" style.

Oh. That's what that was a reference to.

>Of course OP.

*Of course, OP.

Great argument there.

Sherri Stoner is the reason we got Slappy.

Show me on the doll where Tom touched you, OP

>Imagine being so pathetic you insert your failed college creation into an iconic cartoon franchise and write the characters as being huge fans of it
>in fucking 1985 no less

Truly a pioneer to autistic DeviantArt OC crossovers everywhere.

It is the bendy bit.