ITT: Episodes with horrible morals

ITT: Episodes with horrible morals
(not counting obvious parodies, you dumb autists)

>weirdo loners are just misunderstood. Try to be their friend because they're nice inside!

>Being an asshole to your friends is funny!

Every episode of TTG ever

you'll find something good at a flea market

>pro tip: you won't

This entire fucking episode

It's been a long time since I saw that one. What was wrong?

>leftism is bad, liberalism is good

>weirdo loners are just misunderstood. Try to be their friend because they're nice inside!
But I liked that moral : (.

Also somehow I always remember the bit in this ep when the bird guy says "Some people are just not meant to be around other people", because I'm starting to feel a lot like that guy now.

I got a DS for 20 bucks at one. Best fucking deal of my life.

>You can get away with anything if you're a cute girl, up to and including destroying the entire universe.

This applies to multiple shows, I think

>Remember if you're fighting in an intergalactic war, killing people is bad.

No fuck off. You wanna know the fucked up "morals" episode of Hey Arnold?

It's when Grandpa wants to sell his apartment and retire to a beach paradise with his
Peach Mango drinks and just relax for the rest of his short lifespan. But no, Arnold is throwing a shitfit because he'll have to move from his fucking 4th grade friends and weirdo apartment tenants; he'll lose his FAMILY.

So everyone starts ganging up and guilt-tripping Grandpa until he fucking caves and gives up on his retirement.

BULL-FUCKING-SHIT! As if you're gonna stay in touch the majority of fucking people you knew in 4th grade. Jesus that episode pissed me off.

I got a bootleg Pokemon game for Sega Mega Drive!

Literally any episode moral that stemmed on "We'll have to move away and that's bad!" was bullshit, especially if the kid was in elementary or middle school.

I'm not sure what was the moral of "Arnold Betrays Iggy"... but it was not good.

Which episode?

*radical extremists who want to commit genocide against an entire group of people because they are prejudiced and consider everyone in the group to be oppressors and/or uncapable of change even though most aren't is bad

Yeah, fuck people from school. Just a bunch of dummies you're never gonna see again.

episde: Casa Paradiso

I found Super Mario 64 and Mario Party 3 at the Flea Market for less than half the price eBay auctions list them at.

It just depends on what you're looking for and if you're there at the right time.

>>weirdo loners are just misunderstood. Try to be their friend because they're nice inside!

How is this horrible?

>"This contract will make me a millionaire and pull my entire family out of poverty"
>"But because the casting agents made fun of me I'm going to turn them down."

Kid, you can go to fucking college. You can move your folks out from under the overpass. Swallow your fucking pride.

Next time you're in New York, go talk to the homeless guy sitting in a puddle of his own urine at the Port Authority Bus Terminal. I'm sure you'll find he's a charming golden soul.

One episode of Casper's Scare School reveals that the fly kid used to be human and his dad is trying to change them back.

Having spent most of his life as a fly, the fly kid doesn't want to turn human, so instead of talking it out with his dad he gets Casper and his friends to sabotage his dad's invention so the dad can't be turned back either.

>selling your pride for money
Maybe Stinkys just not as weak willed as you.

A lot of Christmas special morals tend to be either cliche or kind of dumb.

Bullshit. Stinky's family was begging him to take the contract because they're fucking broke. If anything, ignoring the opportunity to help those who raised him in favor of his pride makes Stinky extremely weak willed.

I went on a "be nice to the losers" phase in school and it never ends well. They're outsiders for a reason.

He'll probably end up working some shitty low wage job the rest of his life where his employers think even less of him.

>Rogue: "Hey can I get that mutant cure they're talking about on account of me murdering every person I kiss?"
>Storm, who can control the weather with her fucking mind: "THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH US!"

>getting a ton of money and helping out your entire family is being weak-willed

Cuck detected.

You pathetic children are why the jews own the world, they know you have a price on your soul and usually undercut you for it anyways.
SAD

I got some cool old Wonder Woman comics.

In ten years, do you think anyone's gonna give a fuck that he was in a goofy commercial as a kid?
And as a kid, being on TV at all would make you more popular, even just being in a silly commercial.

Okay user. Have a nice day.

>jews run the world

Go back to your trailer Sup Forums, you're embarrassing yourself.

The very opposite actually. Jews run the world because the benefit from people being too "proud" to be involved with capitalism. And as soon as they realise how desperate they are for money just to live off, the jews swoop in with low wage work in their factories, taxi driving and other low skilled work. Once they have those they are all too willing to give them mortgages and other loans where they spend the rest of their lives paying interest. Just so long as they never become rich themselves and have their own capital to use in invest in themselves, the Jews can make more and more money off of them.

Samurai Jack Episode CI.

What's the morale?

Wrong pic.

This is exactly why I am wholly convinced that the entire conflict of humans versus mutants is manufactured by Professor X and Magneto secretly puppeting everything as a hobby so they can have something to do in their old age.

Nobody hates mutants, nobody fears mutants, most people see mutants as no different than the fucking Avengers. But Chuck and Max aren't having that.

>selling your dignity to help your shitty hillbilly redneck family who would most likely blow the money on unnecessary shit within the first two months
Stinky has no obligation to help his family, it's their own fault they live in a run down house in the city and the fact that you people seem to think that they have any right to his money is fucking pathetic.

>(not counting obvious parodies, you dumb autists)
Can't read buddy?

This is more like using the weapons banned by various rules of international war as well as planning to indiscriminately kill noncombatants simply because Bismuth was so butt hurt at the higher class gems

The Pigeon Man is more like the scary old people from Home Alone movies rather than a bum.

Why were they signing a contract with Stinky in the first place? Shouldn't it be signed with his parents, since Stinky's a minor?

>they have any right to his money
He's fucking 11.

His parents absolutely have a right to it. Legally they could've just snubbed him and signed the contract themselves

>parents have a right to screw over their children for money!
Never breed.

Why does everyone look like a fucking monkey in this show?

most boys vs girls episodes are shit

People didn't talk to you in high school because you an asshole who never bathed, OP. You weren't a misunderstood loner, because everyone got the fucking hint.

I always hear Chuck Schoumer's voice...Always

>depression can be cured with a cheap momental stimuly of happiness (slicing Spongebob figurines with a chainsaw)
I know this episode probably wasn't supposed to have that moral and wasn't even supposed to be taken seriously but it still triggered me

Gumball gets shit on for complaining how Richard is an useless moron, and "learns" that he should appreciate Richard even though he really is a useless moron.

Mr. Enter go to bed.

>Not signing up for an easy deal that nets you a million dollars and you were having fun with anyway just because the one casting guy hired you because he found you funny. Meanwhile everyone else thinks you are fucking awesome and wants your autograph

No that's not being strong willed that's being a fucking prideful idiot

It was even worse that he didn't even bother to talk to his folks about the whole situation and just fucked them over from out of the blue from their perspective

I get music at the swap meet all the time, for pretty cheap too

And that's a bad moral... how?

>Madoka
>Madoka; Fanfic movie edition
It fits both!

I found a live parrot

weirdo loners=/=homeless people
I mean they can be, but you're missing the overall point.
The opposite of this is worse.

Sup Forums is filled with Chads and Normies now, it's just weird because the type of people that are 'weird loners' are likely to be the ones in this thread now. Expect lots of offense taken and defensiveness.

>Nobody hates mutants
Senator Kelly begs to differ

>The homeless are freaks so gross XD
Like what, them being a Vietnam vet or something?
Wow you sound like kind of a shitter or stacy. Or really just a huge asshole.

This. If you start selling your pride you find it the price becomes cheaper.

>It's okay to brainwash your best friend from poverty and manipulate their memories into being timid and weak as long as they like you again- Plus you're rich anyway, and they're going to college
>What? They've committed arson, kidnapping and various crimes? Look they're HAPPY and your friend again, so it's okay!
>What do you mean you didn't ask them if that was okay? Why would you need to ask them, they're poor! And they were in a Coma anyway- It's fine to take advantage of people, err forcibly help them if you don't get their consent first. They probably would've been suicidal anyway.
>Atleast, you're pretty sure, why would you need to ask them? You have the right to decide that completely. They don't get to make decisions.
>Eh, atleast you're rich.
Not Sup Forums but still mad.

>"Its a good idea to sell your image to a company guys! It doesn't matter that you're going to be branded as a dumb hick country-wide for the rest of your natural life, people are just going to for get it in time, its nothing!"

Tell that to Jake Lloyd, or fuck, tell that to almost any child actor.

I like TTG's anti-morals.

But white people run the world.
Oh, I bet you're wise old deeply intellectual mind-bending world philosophy didn't see that coming!

What the hell was the moral of this episode?

That Helga and Arnold are held to differing moral standards and she can get away with shit while he can't?

>be a scientist
>fuck up an experiment and turn you and your son into hideous mutants
>son is too young to care
>invent a cure
>a fucking ghost and some other monsters destroy it
That is actually horrid.

The creator dates a black guy. You do the math.

Objectivist pls go and stay go

That Pony show had a moral about how you shouldn't try to understand weird shit because of miracles.

I got a rock

>Homeworld fused thousands of souls together that are bound forever
>Fragments of souls desperately looking for the rest of their pieces
>"No Bismuth, shattering gems is wrong"

Look people that sell themselves do eventually make it if they take care of themselves as they go on. Being a child star is only destructive if you don't have anyone to tell you otherwise.

The people that usually don't- Like Linsey Lohan or Amanda Bynes, don't do well because they never grow out of their coddled company mindset, or take any prospects for themselves, they ruin their own image. Their company doesn't make them take drugs or get in driving accidents or act like huge idiots.

Wait, are we not allowed to mention that show even if we are complaining about it?

What's this about? Sounds like complex anime bullshit.
I'm curious.

OP is a normie.

>Abandon your dreams, because your sister will throw an apocalyptic tantrum if you don't

The star vs episode where star almost makes marco lose his soul because of a gift card.
Also the first Toffee episode with the fortune cookies.

What was this relating to again? I thought it was the friend was brainwashed by one of those momodo that made her do that shit

Larry The Cable Guy does it.
Kevin James does it.
Meghan McCarthy does it.
Even Jonah Hill and Seth Rogen did it for a while before establishing their own identity.

The surest way not to have an acting career is having a huge stick up your ass.

Is this a cultural thing? It seems like a lot of people are put off by friends ragging on each other for some reason,

>Implying they will remain relevant in the next decade
>Implying half of these celebrities aren't already irrelevant

Gravity Falls had horrible morals. The fucking criminal scammer is treated as a hero and his shitty girl nephew will grow up to be one too.
The show was kind of shit.

I've been wondering about what other cultures feel about certain situations in media. Like most anime protagonists being betas and how I find it annoying but it seems like its OK in Japan.

Supposedly you shouldn't hold grudges against others and move on.

>Stinky has no obligation to help his family,
They raised him, pay his medical bills, clothe and feed him, etc.

Wasn't that like, 5 or 6 years ago?
The moral wasn't that you shouldn't try to understand the world. PinkLoud did allow Twilight to study and try to understand it.

The lesson was you should have faith in things you don't understand and let yourself appreciate them, rather than disbelieving. It's more of a Positivism kind of moral.

This.
Homeworld didn't have any Geneva Convention or rules against Genocide or Bioweapons. How was Rose expected to win without overcoming moral constraints like that?

I haven't thought about it until now, but that show also really did not like parents. The dads are usually incompetent and/or terrible people, and the moms are nameless non-entities.

Yea, thats easily the worst moral in that show.

That still sounds like a dumb moral to me senpai.

Sherry eventually defeats Zophis and is so angry and upset at the possibility that Koko will remember her mind-controlled time with him (Where she's shown actually pretty happy and cool with herself atleast), that she throws a temper tantrum and forces him to manipulate her mind and memories so she'll forget her time under his spell and completely regress her personality to years earlier before she ever met him.
This is treated like a good thing, because Sherry just guesses she'll be "Soooo sad" and suicidal otherwise, according to her speculation; When really it just comes off as a poor excuse for her not to have to deal with her friend's angst or real sentiments at all.

Please get off Sup Forums, Zofis.

Japanese bantz is strange. I don't know if western series have the whole "Friendship because rivalry/Loves to fight" sorta thing.

The moral was that you gotta accept some things as being beyond your comprehension because your science has not evolved enough for you to understand them.
Like, when did the world start? Big Bang? But what was there before? Was there a beginning? Or did things just always exist? The whole concept seems nonsensical, yet you don't have a better explanation. If you were to take Twilight's side in the ep, you would drop everything and go out of your way trying to find out what was there before the Big Bang despite you obviously being unable to at this point (which would result in you going insane), as scientific progress requires long and systematic work of several generations.

I can't necessarily expect Barney to get anything right.

I think it's a good moral.
99% of science and technology I will never be able to test or understand beyond a superficial level. All of Quantum Physics and Radiography could be a lie or something completely falsified.
But I trust "It just works" because then I'd be at the mercy of disbelieving even basic science.

Twilight was strictly for empiricism.
PinkLoud just taught her being a rationalist has to be trusted sometimes.

Pride is a manifestation of one's own ego and is for the most part only useful for public appearance and to keep you from undervaluing yourself.