Craig McCracken working on a pilot for Disney

Why Disney again? Will this new cartoon (if it even gets picked up) suffer the same fate as WoY? At the very least, this confirms Wander is done for the foreseeable future.

>why Disney?
He has an exclusive contract with them that he signed when making Wander, he can't go anywhere else

>Schulz

HYPE

Please Craig, we need a good one.

given his track record, I'll probably like it
at the very least, it'll give me a reason to watch cartoons on tv again

Craig, I'll suck your dick, come on man give us something good.

Can we get based Craig to smile again?

Because the only choices is Disney.

Cartoon Network is the Teen Titans Go 24-hour Channel and Nick is the Spongebob/Loud House channel.

With Disney, at least Craig will be able to crack out some episodes.

Came in here to post this. At least with Disney it'll end up being shown somewhat regularly, only downside is the long hiatuses and the fact that Disney XD is not as widely available as regular Disney channel

There is still Kidsclick, they seem to be pretty good in my opinion.

WOY got 2 seasons. Stop complaining.

Wait didn't this guy die?

Find me a picture of that for 10 memebucks.

Unironically this. Craig has literally no other place to go that will give him a fair chance than Disney and I don't think he has the resources to break into Netflix.

Even though WoY got screwed over though I'll be honest, the show getting attention only in it's second season is not a mistake, it's still the best option he's got

I don't even know what that is.

Where else is he gonna get a job? Hes a professional, hes used to bad shit happening to his shows.

>he namedrops various artists
>cartoon comes out looking like calarts trash

THIS
H
I
S

That's a bit pessimistic.

Netflix

I love Craig

Why the fuck not?