ITT: characters you wish would just go away forever

ITT: characters you wish would just go away forever

OP

the ENTIRETY of the X-men franchise

fpbp

If he's in the third game I'll fucking throw a fit

Miles Morales

She's never going away now that she's gaining readers so fuck you .

Hi Ike.

>Final Fantasy autism eyes

Literally what the fuck, how much further can they plummet?

Moon Girl
America Chavez
Quentin Quire

The firs two because they just feel like fan fiction characters shoved into the Marvel Universe and they really don't fit. Quentin Quire cause I hate him.

I don't want her to go away. I want her fanbase to go away.

You do know that heterochromia is a real thing, right?

She is gettin kinda annoying, maybe it's all the waifuism and current marvel bullshittery though

Still looks deviantart retarded tier on Jack

Wait...

That ISN'T Gwen Stacy?

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Gwenpool thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Gwen reaction image, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums falseflagging about a Marvel comic. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Marvelfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "GWENPOOL IS LOLSORANDOM." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Heterochromia's common in twins, take that as you will

Gwen Poole.

>"I'M HANDSOME JACK'S IDENTICAL BROTHER, GOOD LOOKIN' JOE!"

Christ. No. People story time that book every other day and you never, once, read it?

No. I haven't. I don't even like normal deadpool. I'm not going to go out of my way to read "Deadpool but pink"

>she is a mercenary
is she a villain?

J. Fuck that character. Who needs it?

I want to fuck that Miles

>take the name Spider Man
>surprised when your life is destroyed

i feel like this is just one big marketing campaign

her sales are average though

Well there was that one mission in Borderlands 2 where you kill his body double so I'm guessing we won't have to worry about that in the future games.

Everyone who spams Gwen and everyone who pretends to spam Gwen to make it appear worse than it really is

They did use the name Gwen to pull in all the spider Gwen fans it seems, hence

No people just assumed that after places like cbr and bleeding cool posted reviews of her book while calling her gwen stacy even though she calls herself Gwen Poole about five pages into the first issue.

No, although she wouldn't exist if Spider-Gwen hadn't been so successful.

So, is Gwenpoole and Spider-Gwen the same person? Isn't one of them some alternate universe Gwen Stacy?

She looks like a Totally spies OC
I like her

She is neither Gwen Stacy, nor related to Deadpool.

NuCarol and Kamala

No. Remember when there was a Gwen Stacy cover variant month? People apparently liked the Gwen Stacy/Deadpool mash-up so much that she got an ongoing series, only instead of simply being another Gwen Stacy, she became Gwen Poole.

I stopped reading comics after Journey Into Mystery. The more I hear about Marvel after JIM the more I know I made the right choice.

Spider-Gwen is Gwen Stacy from an alternate timeline where the radioactive spider bit her instead.
Gwen Poole is a real world girl named Gwen who is unrelated to both Gwen Stacy and Deadpool.

much better than memepool. she's not "lul randumb chimichanga! xdd" she has depth

They are two completely different people who have never met yet.
Spider-gwen is an alternate universe gwen stacy
Gwenpool is a comic book reader from the 'real world' named Gwen Poole who got transported to the marvel universe and uses her knowledge of comics to survive.

is everyone named gwen gwenstacy from an alternate universe?

Harley Quinn.

Does ANYONE like Black Wally? Even black people don't like Black Wally. Every black person I know would rather Static Shock joined the JL than this fucking joker.

He was literally the only good character in the second game, though and the only one with any real motivation.

Gwenpool sales have gone steadily up these past couple of months, word is spreading that it's actually a pretty cool series.
She's gonna be around for a while.

I've only read him in Lazarus Contract and Deathstroke, but I thought he was okay.

source on these numbers?

But did you like him? I personally find everything about him repulsive, from the decision to create him, to his black thug backstory to his dull personality. Even if you take away my anger for taking Wally away and robbing him of a proper death/sendoff and killing any chance of having a half-Asian Flash, he's still a boring as fuck character.

She went from 18k in april to 22.2k in June. July will probably be higher since there was gwenom which may have given the character a boost as well as the cliffhanger from last month getting a lot of talk.
If you need a source you can check the board archives for the monthly sale figure threads for the past three month.

What's her excuse acting like Ruby from RWBY on the Gwenpool game trailer?

>game trailer
you answered your own question

Yes. He was. But then half the DLC was about Handsome Jack. Then the Pre-Sequel was about Handsome Jack. Then Tales From the Borderlands was about Handsome Jack.

I want handsome jack to leave.