Legend of Korra: Turf Wars Storytime

Let's do this.

Not gonna lie, but I wish they had built up to this more.

Wow, Korra is a bitch

Wasn't the point of this book to expand upon their relationship and not just jump them right into it? Also I would give this book major bonus points if korra stayed in character and somehow managed to ruin this relationship like she did with Mako, and like she tried to do with Mako and Asami.

>Korra checking out that ass in the last panel

>Korra's Dad: Be careful, some people can be real assholes about this kind of thing
>Korra: Oh my god dad how can even say that. You're such a shithead dad fuck you for even saying that.

Bitch what?

Ya know, I bet if she wrote to Mako or Bolin they would have been there for her too.

>Also I would give this book major bonus points if korra stayed in character and somehow managed to ruin this relationship like she did with Mako, and like she tried to do with Mako and Asami.

ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE

>This is what Korra uses the avatar state for

Aang did stuff like that too

That was a team effort. And she backed off from Mako when Asami's dad revealed he was doing everything for Amon but Mako went to Korra.

This art is really not good

I don't remember him using it to scare people. The only time close was with Appa and he had just found the people who stole one of his greatest friends.

I have seen worse in more popular comics

>Also I would give this book major bonus points if korra stayed in character and somehow managed to ruin this relationship like she did with Mako, and like she tried to do with Mako and Asami.
You know they're not gonna allow anything that would make Lesbian Ship™ look bad. That would be """"problematic"""", user.

OK not gonna lie. I liked this interaction a lot. It's been the best conversation in this entire book so far

>Becareful sometimes people aren't open minded like me
>I didn't realize you were a bigot
Is she serious.

she's being written in-character at least

Its not easy to hear that something you think is really great others will think is terrible

I wouldn't mind korrasami even half as much as I do, if I could find them good characters on their own right -- or in Asami's case, if she was a character at all. But as they stand thus far, I cannot bring myself to wish either of them happiness in-universe.

>Remember when we first met, and you took me racecar driving?
I'm pretty certain Korra met Asami when she was trying to steal Mako from her.

>But it turned out you could be just as intense as me.
When the hell has Asami ever been intense?

There was that time where he tried to channel one of the previous avatars because he was on trial by a bunch of villagers. Although I'm pretty sure his life was kinda on the line there to. I can't recall a time aang used avatar state for anything this petty.

There was that time he scared the shit out of that earth army trying to get him to use the Avatar state to win the war. But Aang also couldn't control the state like Korra can

True but let's not pretend she didn't start things off by kissing mako while she knew he was in a relationship with asami and breaking bolin's heart.

Doesn't mean the art is good. Especially compared to the original avatar comics

Yeah, plus he thought they would be willing to kill Katara to do it.

Which she apologized for and Mako went to her, leaving Asami. And Bolin hung around because he was the brother of the person who the girls were romantically interested in. Let us also not pretend that Mako was saying who it made the most sense for him to go with and how he told Bolin not to date a teammate. Which all of them end up doing, dating within their "team Avatar" group.

Yeah, neither of these are really on the same level as using your godly powers to intimidate a guy off of his own property. He wasn't even being violent.

remember when the spirits weren't shitty rock golems and miyazaki-pokemon ripoffs?
>That's not what I expected to hear, but I couldn't be more pleased!
>Korra calls her dad narrow-minded
>Korra calls her parents insensitive
Fuck this series and fuck this comic
Holy fuck korra just shut the damn portals
Ping is best gangster
>air nomads practiced free love
believable
>fire nation hate gays. BAD
damn it

Property he shouldn't have and will make way more problems then solve

Why shouldn't he have it?

They didn't even say it was terrible simply that some people are shitheads and you should be wary of them. I mean korra's reaction is completely in character for her but that just shows how little she has actually grown as a character even though she talks all this good shit about maturing.

retroactively ,making characters gay, my favorite. I have no issue with her being gay, but why does it matter now?

This, this is why he shouldn't have it