Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2iNuVPDOhs
timesofisrael.com/the-simpsons-celebrates-30-years-of-cartoon-chutzpah/
youtube.com/watch?v=EmS96yaaT5E
youtube.com/watch?v=cfYZBgAXyZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>30 years as a character in the show
>only now someone complains about it being RACISS AN SHET

This totally isn't an attempt to milk the current year's liberal outrage culture

What race wasn't stereotyped? They even had the white red neck family that were brother and sisters with a dozen kids.

You can't be racist to white people, duh.

DESIGNATED

We already had this thread yesterday. Liberal shill-ing. Nobody cares. Move on.

I miss World's Dumbest Criminals. Todd Bridges was the man.

>Liberal shill-ing.

It's Sup Forums false-flagging you dumbass; you're only contributing to the problem.

>Can't wait for an expose on Groundskeeper Willy

>it's somehow Sup Forums's fault that a liberal is complaining about a cartoon character

It would be a Sup Forums false flag if they were behind the documentary, you dumb fuck

Why can't Sup Forums stop crying about literally anything they don't remotely like?

You'd think a board so full of itself would at least TRY to act in a more mature fashion than all the people and groups they constantly chastise for being limp wristed, attention-whoring and whiny, but they themselves act exactly like this.

And more importantly, why should other boards tolerate the tantrums of a bunch of reclusive, underage, low-iq lowlifes? Because I'm starting to see absolutely no difference between them and SJWs. Heck, at least SJWs don't come pester us whining about shit they don't like, they have their own safe spaces and they keep to them. Why can't Sup Forums do the same with their own board?

>Heck, at least SJWs don't come pester us whining about shit they don't like

Did you get here last week with your shitpost?

This is comedy gold.

I'm indian and personally don't give a fuck about neither this guy nor the Simpsons anymore.

They could've made this documentary 4-5 years ago I might've checked it out, but with the current political climate I honestly can't imagine this being anything but a cash grab.

Why did they cancel that anyways? It seems like it would be easy to do rather than that shitty TruTVs Top Funniest

Sure, Worlds Dumbest looked cheap, but that was the charm of it

>SJWs don't come pester us whining about shit they don't like
They don't, for the most part. Someone just sharing opinions you don't like on Sup Forums is not being a SJW.
It's making terrible low quality threads/posts with the purpose to bait flames and derail discussion that becomes a problem.

Hey whoever's making these threads is doing it to us over there, too.

I'm saying that it's Sup Forums flase-flagging that we're even having these threads. The thing in the OP is dumb, but who the fuck cares? Just find something else to talk about.

So we're not allowed to discuss something because YOU don't want to?

I don't want to discuss Spider-Man Homecoming yet I keep seeing thread after thread about it.

Turnabout is fair play...

>Someone just sharing opinions you don't like on Sup Forums is not being a SJW.

Someone just sharing opinions you don't like on Sup Forums is not Sup Forums

Not really relevant to the fact that two boards are being spammed with the same thread, is it?

My best guess is that the Smoking Gun pulled their license for some reason.

>image
That actually makes some sense, especially since those are rewrites of existing works.

Then avoid the thread you fucking idiot
Are you like a stupid fucking moth flying into every light you see?

It's also fair to point out the only people that have a problem with heterosexual, racially homogeneous couples getting together are tumblrinas and Sup Forumsmblrinas

Then avoid this thread you fucking idiot
Are you like a stupid fucking moth flying into every light you see?

I was referring to the image, but w/e.
No, but making threads whining about how a mean old cartoonist/comic book writer made fun of the Great Orange Hope is definitely Sup Forums

Today it's just general Politically Incorrectness. Basically they hold socially unaccepted opinions.

>I was referring to the image
Me too

Ok, so I consider myself a little PC. Not too much. I wont say racial slurs or words insult people regularly. Anyway

This documentary looks so fucking dumb.
>Apu is a streotype of Indian people and I don't like that. Lets make a movie to make sure people know
Fuck off I don't need a movie to know Simpsons stereotypes people. They do it to all races.

>This may seem like libral, SJW talk, but hear me out.
No, it IS libral/SJW shit. Get the fuck over it.

>It's a white man voicing him, WTF right?

Yea, it's called voice acting. There's a black man who voices an Asian character, and there's plenty of white men who voice black characters as well. Wanna talk about those too? Fuck it, let's talk about how voice actors voice animals as well. That's pretty fucked up too right?

>No, but making threads whining about how a mean old cartoonist/comic book writer made fun of the Great Orange Hope is definitely Sup Forums

Says the guy who couldn't handle ANY political cartoonist making fun of his King Nigger.

>look him up in other shit he did.
>he is using darker makeup for his documentary.
KEK.

>l-look! I posted that word again!

Is he mad because Appu doesn't have a designated shitting street to take a big liquid shit as his culture demand him to do so?

DESIGNATED

With those two examples in the picture, a lot of non-tumble people were annoyed. tumblr just screamed for the stupidest reasons.

SHITTING

i think there was a blind spot for jews, nothing too proding about them as usual.
youtube.com/watch?v=C2iNuVPDOhs

>literal relatives shit in the street
>literal relatives wash themselves with cowpiss
>literal relatives cook food over cow dung
>literal relatives have arranged marriages, sometimes with child brides
>literal relatives have a caste system
>literal relatives swim with rotting corpses
>simpsons character makes a mockery of the indian accent...

>...this is the most important thing for an indian to focus on

>That episode where Apu was afraid of toilets

How did they even get away with that?

Why the fuck are they demonizing Hank Azaria? He's a voice actor, he's doing his job. He also voices a Japanese person on the show are well as several black people and an Italian.

The show stereotypes everyone, that's how it's been for nearly 30 fucking years.

How come the people who don't find humor in stuff like this are ironically the comedians?

STREETS

>The Simpsons is considered offensive again

timesofisrael.com/the-simpsons-celebrates-30-years-of-cartoon-chutzpah/
youtube.com/watch?v=EmS96yaaT5E

Doesn't Sup Forums ever get tired of being wrong?

This. What the hell is happening?

Sup Forums being prissy little bitches and getting easy replies.

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Also Moe, who is either Dutch, Armenian or Italian.

The video Indian Americans don't want you to see.

youtube.com/watch?v=cfYZBgAXyZM
>5:09

With an Arabic name, strangely enough.