In this thread we provide proper encouragement for young girls

In this thread we provide proper encouragement for young girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14ECj4OcCC0
youtube.com/watch?v=yJAIygMVRuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't calling your granddaughter pretty the same thing as calling your grandson handsome?

Plus, everybody appreciates a sincere compliment on their physical appearance every once in awhile, even if it's just saying they have a nice smile or something.

Why does Grandpa tell lies?

The difference is that men not to be confused with whiny faggots will strive to attain their ideals if they truly want them, so He-Man is a source of encouragement

Women, on the other hand, rather than raise themselves up, prefer to tear others down to get their esteem. So those who consider themselves less than BArbie want to destroy her rather than try to be like her

Maybe women should stop bitching about fictional representation and imaginary role models and try living in the real world where that shit does not matter, for a change.

>Even Latuff is speaking out against SJWs

Wow

Okay.

Usually I find this comic innocuous, but JEEZUS this one is terrible.

Also, I can just see it now, "Why doesn't anyone tell me I'm pretty? Am I just so hideous?!"

You will screw up your kids no matter what you do as a parent.

Man opens the door for a woman = Blatant Misogyny
Man doesn't open the door for a woman = Patriarchical Microaggression
Man stays inside to avoid offending a woman = "Where have all the real men gone? Introverted neckbeard virgin males are the root of all evil in society and the reason so many smart, beautiful and amazing women in their thirties are still single"

men see a mountain and want to climb it
women see a mountain and complain until it goes away

God, I miss poofy hair.

Same. Floofy hair was a thing of beauty.

Oh fuck I remember these edits. Got anymore.

So she doesn't look pretty?

This really isn't hard user, praise them for getting good grades and help them with their homework.

What is a power fantasy

Honestly disgusting. How can you shame those who are beautiful and feminism and think you're helping women? Basically fuck this idiot and his bitch wife who brainwashed him into believing this.

>Implying that shit doesn't matter in the real world

She should be angry

Are you even serious

You should't even try to live up to any of those gender-centered standards, don't open the door for anyone that isn't older than 70 and ignore what anyone can say instead of being a whinny bitch about it

>and feminism
*and feminine

yeah I hate how women are always executing men these days.

What do you think about this

Is the joke that the girl was genuinely at her happiest when receiving the compliment in panel 1?

It seems that japan discover how to make good female characters 30 years before the US even began to notice it.

Why are intelligence and beauty always treated as mutually exclusive?

A buzzword that means something different to different people.

Why not both.gif

shitlord

And the grandparents never brought the ungrateful little shit anything ever again.
The end.

yeeee-ikes. I hope this is just a silly thing and she doesn't teach her kid to reject gifts in real life. That's so fucking rude.

Even if you don't like it, you still at least thank the person. They were just trying to do something nice for you.

I don't know. What is a power fantasy?

Nerds are bitter people. They are still mad that the valedictorian of their high school class was prettier than them.

Something women have, whereas men only have real power.

Who packs a dress in styrofoam?

Is the Hitler an edit? I feel like it's an edit.

Motherfucking CalArts ruining everything again.

Its hilarious tho

Nope, that's the original.

That's just unwashed bed head.

>who
Grandmothers

So is this a trans comic?

Fucking guess.

Congrats OP, you've drawn all the /r9k/ dregs out the woodwork.

Wait, didn't this guy have a son and not a daughter? Unless he has another kid they might have turned their kid trans.

Basically what Barbie is to girls who want to imagine being beautiful and adored by everyone.

Calling a girl "pretty" is objectifying her. It's basically rape.

retard

Have your daughters watch Card Captor Sakura and Sailor Moon. Rose of Versailles is also good one to show them.

I wish I could be Ryuuko when I grow up.

Is this satire?

How does one look "smart"?

Wear a clean, ironed well tailored suit of some kind.

Dunno why you'd say "you look smart" to a 8 year old wearing a baggy snot coloured jumper though.

So she can check cool facts about science and be an insufferable cunt that knows it all instead of doing actual science

OK, you know what? I take it back. FUCK this comic. Fuck it's creator. And Fuck anyone who thinks this is acceptable behavior to encourage.

Also, nice backhanded way to shame any girls who like feminine things. It might as well say, "Oh you like pretty dresses and makeup? Well enjoy being a trophy wife you skank!"

So yeah, this comic comes from a pretty nasty place, I gotta say.

What power do you have?

>Are you even serious
No man ever watched Predator or 300 and cried about unrealistic body expectations.

Woman should use gaint girl smbol for good not evel

The he man is a bad model as well but he was only relevant for a few years decades ago, wheras barbie is part of a long term systemic pressure on women to be attractive above all else.

If you're a black guy, wear glasses.

youtube.com/watch?v=14ECj4OcCC0

You're actually supposed to priase kids for being hard workers, not smart. Telling kids they are smart usually makes them lazy with a superiority complex

barbie is very well-accomplished intellectual

I've checked this comic out of sheer curiosity and holy fuck it's awful. The author one of those pretentious, sissy and self-righteous modern liberals who spews sugar-coated platitudes and hypocrisies like a fucking machine gun while thinking that he's some kind of a special Main Character of this world who can do no wrong and even when he does something wrong - it's a charming little mistake at worst.
I hate this shit with a passion because nothing is worse than a smug self-righteous faggot who thinks that he's much better than he actually is and that everyone who disagrees with his is just inherently wrong.

Women want to be pretty because they want to attract males and procreate as all living organisms do. Same reason males want to be strong/rich/powerful.

It's just how our species evolved. There surely will be changes to this in the future (natural or artificial) but not anywhere soon.

>you look smart today

Time to take your meds, gramps

kek

Stay chaste if you want to be happy.

Empty careers will not make you happy.

Nips could write awesome female characters in anime until the mid to late 90s when the seeds of waifufaggotry took root and sales started to become more important than ratings.

Right now, women want to be pretty just to one up the other women near them and piss them off. There's enough of a cock carousel for them to ride on the Tinder circuit that attracting males isn't a huge consideration.

Of course, standards will change and the "prestige" that they strive for will take on a new form. The big up-and-coming thing is motherhood. Society is already starting to readjust to the idea that motherless women in their mid-30s are losers and undesirable. Look at the sheer breadth of articles in recent years that showcase that. The 'best' women will be trophy wives right out of college with a baby in the womb. I hear it all the time from my female friends how they wish that that were them, how they wish they hadn't become washed up 30 year olds and hooking up with rando's every weekend who use them up and toss them out thanks to the devaluation of pussy on the online dating scene (they don't get that specific, but whatever). You didn't hear that type of thing 5 years ago, it's almost unreal that you get that kind of admission these days.

If you do become Ryuuko. I want to cum inside you

youtube.com/watch?v=yJAIygMVRuc

Remember a few months ago when Massechusetts had o release 23,000 prisoners because the female forensics scientists handling their cases had been making up results for decades?

>CalArts

>Disney

>Naga

I remember a time when Nagas breasts were considered obscenely large and gross. Now shes just considered "normal".

What a time to be alive.

>kid screams in restaurant
>parent gets mad when other people look

Jesus fuck. How could they be this dense? Learn to shut your kid up or take them outside. Just because your screaming little snowflake doesn't bother you doesn't mean it isn't ruining everyone else's meal.

I just want my free speech
feminist can have anything they want i just want to be a dick on the net

Japanese authors don't bother with political correctness or socal justice, no one there cares for that shit because everyone is busy with actual jobs/studying. So they're just trying to write interesting stories with cool characters.

Large I'll give you, but gross?

Naga's nagas make me OHOHOHOHOHO~ everytime.

>calarts
>anatomy
LoL

Am I on Sup Forums or Sup Forums

>Man opens the door for a woman = Blatant Misogyny
>Man doesn't open the door for a woman = Patriarchical Microaggression

Who thinks like this?

Also dude no need to stress over offending women so much. You just gotta be polite in general and brush off the people that are being bitches for no good reason.