I was just catching up to S2 and this shows up. WTF? did i the shitstorm? Do we have a screencap?

I was just catching up to S2 and this shows up. WTF? did i the shitstorm? Do we have a screencap?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/PmDbS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>did i the shitstorm?
I dunno, did you?

In a very un/co/ manner most either didn't care or liked it so there wasnt much shitstorming, but there was about 5 threads a day for a week

>miss the shitstorm

I mean, not that I care at all. For me, Luna is very average but It was kind of cute that she was very shy during the episode. The "inclusiveness" doesn't feel too forced in the show, but it caught me off guard.

I was hoping for the continuation of that yandere Luna comic but now it doesn't feel as impactful.

Some get butthurt, some like it but most didn't care.

There was about a week of freaking out, especially on the /trash/ general (Sup Forums was more mellow but there was a thread about it up practically 24/7). It's mostly over now.

Yes.

>*STEALS*
This will never not get me

Cartoons are getting away with a lot of retarded shit these days.

Fucking dropped this sorry excuse for a TV series.

What nearly turned out to be a harmless and entertaining show turned into a faggot agenda pushing magnet to draw out the homos and dykes and basically tells everyone "It's okay to fuck a man's butthole and call it "love", or have two women to have "romantic" feelings for each other. "Kids, it's okay to see faggots running around so long as they """love""" each other!"

>Interracial Relationships, great!
>Characters with physical disabilities, fantastic!
>Characters with mental disabilities, fine!
>Homo pandering just to grab the attention of LGBT community just to receive more ratings and positive feedback, FUCK OFF!

It's like every fucking cartoon NEEDS to have faggots to be relevant and progressive with all the fake fairy dust sprinkling around to show how """""harmless""""" it is.

First those faggot fathers, now a main character turned Bisexual.

All this forced Nickelodeon faggy pandering bullshit forever ruined this show for me to watch anymore after today's episode!!

>Be mexican
>Bobby's family has a literal retard
>mfw
It's true about the abuelitas, though. But i see what you are saying, the inclusiveness is getting bigger and bigger.
Can't say much about it since my introduction to the LH was the Lynn x Link comic and wanted to know what was the show about.

What comic?

lurk moar, you'll eventually find it.

But is the water turning the frogs gay?

Don't worry, user. I got you

Meh. LH is a shitty ripoff of Cheaper by the Dozen. It USED to be something inspired by Peanuts but, speaking as someone who knows a little bit about these clowns, Savino wanted to tap into the Brony audience seeing a potential gold mine. There was a bit of a feud between him and Sullivan over that as he wanted to tap into the Tumblrite SU fanbase by making it about two lesbians raising a kid. In the end; Savino compromised with Sullivan by making one of the sisters gay and one trans (guess who they are). I was fairly indifferent towards the whole debacle partly due to every sister being a cardboard cutout of a cardboard cutout, but was more than a little ticked we threw out the neo-Peanuts gang.

Oh, they're still there in the background. You used to see the main character all the time, but I guess the animators got tired of using her assets so she was dropped. The lesbo kid is still there as well, she's actually fairly popular on the booru. But whatevs, I'm out now. Fuck Nick.

stop lying on the internet

>one trans

See, you could have had us going if you didn't turn it into a Lucy joke.

Shuttup Savino. I'm still waiting for Part 3 you lazy bum.

Oh she is. Drunk ass Sullivan was responsible for that meme.

Do you think it's kinda weird to be lying about this kind of stuff on the internet?

It's fine if you don't believe me. It'll just make you saltier when Lucy's big secret is 'revealed' during the season finale.

Has Sullivan ever rubbed his hands and cackled ominously? Have you ever caught Savino on the booru?

Well, i'm sure at least a few people here will be gullible enough to believe you.

>Doesn't know this is copypasta.

Believe it or not, Sullivan is pretty damn Jewish. Not only does he often wear one of those silly hats, he drunkenly forced the entire mail room (where I was stuck in) to sing the Dradle song or else. And Savino? Dunno. I didn't work in that department but I did know his 'proposed' best friend character looked and acted just like Lynn. Oh the best friend debacle, that's a story.

>did i [miss] the shitstorm?

Sup Forums didn't seem to care. there was some pro-LGBT fanart from tumblr. there was some comedy/suffering-fetish fanart also.

That's sad, I totally understand the message, she liking someone doesn't automatically means the other will like her. If anything, she being gay and liking another secret gay person that somehow liked her back is has to be a super super small chance in happening...
Sucks that nowadays, every weird shipping has to have it's own sub culture or booru board.
And Lenny liking the fat guy? that is also random.

The brown is turning the frogs dead.

yeah. i don't remember if there were any indications that the blue striped hair girl was gay. I also don't remember if Luna signed her name to the note.

Theres literally nothing wrong with luna being bi

This. Getting mad about it is like being mad that somewhere in the world, it's raining.

>implying Luna isn't 100% penis hating lesbian.
>implying she liked the british tutor for anything other than his british (mick-swaggar-esque) accent just like Lynn Sr.

I don't care of she being bi, les, yandere, whatever the fuck. I know this board was hard into loud house S1, that's what got me into it in the first place.
I asked because since I just catched up to S2, it felt weird for me not knowing this, I thought a "oh, she is gay by the way" moment in a cartoon would trigger Sup Forums into oblivion like in Korra.
Maybe the threads were posted while i was at work or something, but I have seen 1 fanart and no screencaps of damage control so i guess nobody really cared after all.

That is going to hurt.

it was a 5 second scene at the VERY end of the episode. no, we don't need another thread to pander to Sup Forums a month later. fuck off.

>getting triggered at a question.
Alright.

Reminds me of great lesbian rejection art from another show. Not a canon lesbo though. That I know of...

imgur.com/a/PmDbS

Sup Forums wouldn't be mad if same was a cute boy (male).

I was hoping there was hate sex fan art between her and the strawberry pony.

When it first aired, about half of the reactions were "yeah, she was obviously a dyke". The other half just saw it as an obvious fish for progressive points and rolled their eyes. The reactions were pretty mellow either way.

As a dyke, this feels too real. I've accepted by this point that I'm never getting laid and never getting a gf but it still hurts.

I remember a lot tumblrinas getting assblasted by straight fanart of luna

You are one of the .3% of the females in the world that is going to die virgin. At least you get to enjoy cartoons like LH with us.
At least you have a legit reason to not getting pussy. Not like us who are autistic enough that can't talk to girls fearing rejection even when the scenario is only played in our heads.

too close to home user

Sup Forums came in butthurt, but other than that, no one cared.

>Yandere luna comic

Tell me more

It's not incest I hope

I don't know what I'm doing wrong and I've pretty much given up. I've only ever been on first dates with girls and after that they never contact me again. I've probably spent over $300 just on paying for dates and never even had my first kiss. I have 2D at least.

>paying for dates

Nigger next you're going to tell me you vent on facebook about girls only wanting asshole Stacies

Go dutch or go home

I need more rejection and suffering art

>paying for the date
that's you first mistake

I don't have a Facebook and I don't think there are any lesbian Stacys. I always offer to pay because it seems like the right thing to do, I don't want to ask them to do it.

Memes aside, I get a vibe that you might be trying to hard to follow traditional conventions

If every date is a dinner that you're paying for and nothing is panning out, you might want to try shaking things up

Maybe try for slightly more casual grounds for a first outing

NOOOOOO DELET

Ignore

Post more

it is

Bamboozled again

yes please

No, OP. I AM the SHITSTORM!

it's good if they're happy together too (although, that would be a bit predictable).

>1
Dump it...

More you slut

I think Loud House isn't taken that seriously than LoK in a first place.

>Ewww, that Luna girl is a dyke

I just wish Luna had more general development or at least spoke more than two sentences every other episode before that episode happened.

If not for yourself, at least for us, user, get fucking laid.

Be at least one person on this board who escapes their own cesspit of misery.

It got me to quit the show and regret ever watching it, if that helps.

false flaggers like this piss me off. The liberals are so good at making us look bad. it's so easy
>completely valid thing!
>Valid thing with lots of anger!
>Racism racism hahaha racism! conservatives are that, right? yeah, because I just told you, in the guise of this guy!
>valid thing again!
liberal democrats were the racists in the civil war and they're the racists now. cut this out. it's... really effective at making us look bad, and a few even start believing it themselves.

I've tried for 6 years. I don't think it's going to happen. At least I have cartoons.

Better idea: Don't do that. If you embrace your misery you'll become apathetic to it and will no longer be miserable. You will be content. Pursuing happiness is misery upon misery with only a slight chance of success. Stay here, stay content in misery and enjoy this Sheni-chan pic.

Southern Democrats weren't liberal. The Republicans were the new upstart liberal party until they started to lose traction with the southern states post Civil War and both sides abandoned the blacks around the early 20th century.

Now quit replying to bait and look at this Bored Lynn.

God damn you sound like such a huge fucking loser.

Thank you, Leni is life.
Why do you think I'm here?

How old are you?

Forget the lesbianism

Fucking Lynn shot an undergarment at a nigga's face and headshotted the fucker

Dunno, fishes are becoming hermaphrodites, but not sure if it affects amphibious too.

Unless you're older than 50 years old, I'm pretty sure you still have plenty of time to find another girl. Taking out 6 years' worth of girls just means you went through 6 years' worth of girls you know don't work for you.

Have you even watched Jurassic Park

Life, uh, finds a way nigger

Why not just use Tinder?

It's all the plastic on the oceans, but yeah, its the way nature compensate our fuck ups, anyway, more fish sex, and more tuna for us.

Well, this is in fact a improvement step on survival if you think about it

Tinder wouldn't be easy since lesbians don't do causal hookups or casual meet-ups with strangers very often. the best way to meet lesbians for dating is to already have a group of lesbian friends (lesbian friend-groups are very incestuous; with lots of dating ex's, or your ex's getting together, or dating your bestie's ex, or dating your bestie). the best (well, the easiest) way to find lesbian friends is to join some LGBT group.

>the best (well, the easiest) way to find lesbian friends is to join some LGBT group

Oh dear.

Lesbians have it hard. I now have more respect for the average lesbian.

How do you feel about all of the weeb/tumblr girls who call themselves gay/bi mostly for attention? Have you ever been interested in them?

The democrats in the civil wore were conservatives tho. And republicans liberals.
Wait beat me to it.

I need art of this Luna

I tried going to an LGBT group to get laid once and every girl there was either straight, asexual, or had a girlfriend. I had to listen to tumblr tier rhetoric for over an hour and never went back.

Honestly I would do it with any girl, even a hambeast.

The shitstorm mainly stayed on Twitter because they teased it there early. SJWs got mad at obvious trolls and Twitter hide most of the hate because it's a hugbox bigger than Tumblr these days.

>Dropping your meteor into a hamplanet

Don't fucking do that to yourself

Who is Sup Forums waifu

I also meant if you thought that most people who associate themselves with that stuff are just doing it to feel righteous or special instead of actually trying to get into actual relationships with anyone. But you seem to feel that's how they are, so you're already more okay than like 98% of gays.

Shego
I can't stomach about 95% of the LGBT community to be honest.

i dont get it

>did i the shitstorm?

There was a bigger shitstorm with the Hugh episode. People generally like teenage lesbians.

THERE HAS TO BE MORE